IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

OMG Bugs!! CONGRATS!! You are pregnant! i am so happy for you as we go back such a long way on this forum and i cant wait to hear all your pregnancy news!
Wishing u a happy and healthy 9mths xxx

I'm still being very cautious as I know anything can happen between now and Wednesday but it's just so exciting to see Pregnant for a change. I've been on a few forums and lot's of people get a positive at 9dp3dt so here's hoping xxxxx

YEY!!!!! soooooo happy 4 u hunny! just knew it wud work!!!! xxx:happydance:

Thanks girls, after being sick of hearing it maybe it is going to be a case of 3rd time lucky.

I hope I didn't upset anyone with my post about LWH, this ivf just stresses me out and I think i just needed to vent. It wasn't the right clinic for me but here's hoping there's a lot more BFP's on this thread in the future xxxx

Hi everyone

Hope you're all ok.

Jasmeen how is stimming going?

Bugs congrats on your bfp!

Lianne, not long till you start, how are you feeling?

Afm, third injection done, feeling ok so far, (touch wood) :haha: my belly bruises each time i inject but its so worth it. I have noticed that even when you draw up the liquid to the correct point, there always seems to be a little left in after you inject but the plunger is all the way down so im guessing it must be a bit that you cant get out? I cant anyway.

Hi to everyone else and tons of hugs :flower:

hi babies how are the injections going? i can't wait now will feel like I've really started on Friday its nice to have you practically at the same point as me so i can ask about things. i hop the injections arrnt too painful did you manage to do them yourself? xxx

UOTE=babies7777;13800502]Hi everyone

Hope you're all ok.

Afm, third injection done, feeling ok so far, (touch wood) :haha: my belly bruises each time i inject but its so worth it. I have noticed that even when you draw up the liquid to the correct point, there always seems to be a little left in after you inject but the plunger is all the way down so im guessing it must be a bit that you cant get out? I cant anywhere.

Hi to everyone else and tons of hugs :flower:[/QUOTE]

Yay to starting on friday, and we can compare symptoms etc :happydance:
I have been doing the injections myself and dh assisting. I bruise really easily normally so thats happening but what i found to be really helpful is to put an ice cube on the area first as it helps with the bruising for me at least and also i dont find the needle hurts its when you push the medicine in its quite stingy so the ice stops that from hurting as much too.
I feel normal so far haha which im really happy about, i was worried i was gonna turn into some hormonal bag but so far so good. Either way i would just say to myself its so worth it.

Hope friday comes fast!

:flower:

hi babies how are the injections going? i can't wait now will feel like I've really started on Friday its nice to have you practically at the same point as me so i can ask about things. i hop the injections arrnt too painful did you manage to do them yourself? xxx

Hope you're all ok.

Afm, third injection done, feeling ok so far, (touch wood) :haha: my belly bruises each time i inject but its so worth it. I have noticed that even when you draw up the liquid to the correct point, there always seems to be a little left in after you inject but the plunger is all the way down so im guessing it must be a bit that you cant get out? I cant anywhere.

[/QUOTE]

Well ladies we're not out of the woods yet, since last night a few times when I went the loo I'm getting like a brown discharge praying and hoping it's old blood and normally if I bleed I just bleed constant so I'm hoping that we still get a good outcome on Wednesday aaaggghhhh I hate this shit i would inject 4 times a day rather than do this 2ww it's the worst thing ever !!!!!

Hi ladies, hope your all well. Had a really busy day yesterday with it being eid but got my feet up now and relaxing.

Bugs that is great news, take it easy and hopefully the brown discharge comes to nothing.

Babies stimming is going ok. I absolutely hate the mixing and ensuring i have got every single drop. I just realised that on the first day i was doing it at home i forgot to tap the liquid and half of it was stuck in the lid so i only injected half of the liquid. Hope that is ok. I also came out with a rash on my stomach yesterday but seems to have eased off today. Iv got my first follies scan tomorrow, eeek.

Glad its going ok for you, they havent shown me how to do all the mixing yet, said will show me at the baseline scan but it sounds really fiddly. Do you get more than 1 follie scan? Fingers crossed it goes great for you!

Hi ladies, hope your all well. Had a really busy day yesterday with it being eid but got my feet up now and relaxing.

Bugs that is great news, take it easy and hopefully the brown discharge comes to nothing.

Babies stimming is going ok. I absolutely hate the mixing and ensuring i have got every single drop. I just realised that on the first day i was doing it at home i forgot to tap the liquid and half of it was stuck in the lid so i only injected half of the liquid. Hope that is ok. I also came out with a rash on my stomach yesterday but seems to have eased off today. Iv got my first follies scan tomorrow, eeek.

Glad its going ok for you, they havent shown me how to do all the mixing yet, said will show me at the baseline scan but it sounds really fiddly. Do you get more than 1 follie scan? Fingers crossed it goes great for you!
[/QUOTE]

They showed me how to do the mixing at my baseline scan too. They booked me in for my 1st scan 7 days after stimming and my next one is on friday. That said that will be my last one and will tell me when i can take my HCG. I should have my EC some during WC 14th :happydance:

hiya Isabella thanks for the advice on injecting i bruise really easily too so will defo do the had thing, i am starting to get a little bit nervous now, Im bit confused bout it'll really, not sure how long i dr for is it the same for everyone or is it based on your cycle? when i start stimming the nurse said they would have to scan me a few times because of my pcos. will the jelly me at injections appointment when these appointments will be? it doesn't bother me but work are already on my case they're a nightmare. sorry to ask so many questions its just your just one step ahead of me so your the best to ask ha ha xxx thanks xxx

QUOTE=babies7777;13805709]Yay to starting on friday, and we can compare symptoms etc :happydance:
I have been doing the injections myself and dh assisting. I bruise really easily normally so thats happening but what i found to be really helpful is to put an ice cube on the area first as it helps with the bruising for me at least and also i dont find the needle hurts its when you push the medicine in its quite stingy so the ice stops that from hurting as much too.
I feel normal so far haha which im really happy about, i was worried i was gonna turn into some hormonal bag but so far so good. Either way i would just say to myself its so worth it.

Hope friday comes fast!

Hope you're all ok.

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Hi Lianne

I got nervous too just before, with down reg its for 3 weeks initally then you have your scan and they decide whether your ready for stimming or need more time on dr. The day you start down regging is different depending on your cycle. At your joint consultation they should have asked you what your average cycle length is and they then decide what day in the cycle you should start on. My cycles are around 25 days long so i started down reg on day 19. If your cycles are longer than mine they usually start you on day 23.

Hope that helps, any questions im here if i can help. :flower:

hiya Isabella thanks for the advice on injecting i bruise really easily too so will defo do the had thing, i am starting to get a little bit nervous now, Im bit confused bout it'll really, not sure how long i dr for is it the same for everyone or is it based on your cycle? when i start

QUOTE=babies7777;13805709]Yay to starting on friday, and we can compare symptoms etc :happydance:

Hope friday comes fast!

Hope you're all ok.

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

At the injection appointment they book your baseline scan and tell you the date. At that scan they should tell you the next date. I think its about 3 scans in total if everything goes according to plan. I hope work is understanding, if your having problems with them maybe go see your gp and see if they can help with the work situ.

No probs at all, ask away. :flower:

Arr thank you so much Isabella that helps loads, Im starting dr on day 23 which is this Friday, work are just asking for dates and times and things but I've told them they'll have to wait until i know, how are you boring with your injections are you still in work or have you booked time off? xxx

QUOTE=babies7777;13830408]At the injection appointment they book your baseline scan and tell you the date. At that scan they should tell you the next date. I think its about 3 scans in total if everything goes according to plan. I hope work is understanding, if your having problems with them maybe go see your gp and see if they can help with the work situ.

No probs at all, ask away. :flower:[/QUOTE]

I haven't have a prob with the appointments so far but as dh started his new job in oct it was worrying me how they would react with him having time off but at the end of the day its so important and has to come first. The injections are going ok so far, no major symptons yet, my belly is like a little map of injection sites :haha: I keep saying to myself each one is a step closer to our bfp :happydance: You should get your first scan date on fri then hopefully it wont be for another 3 weeks till you have to go again, not sure tho with you saying about the pcos whether that changes how many scans you have but sure they will let you know on fri either way. I have 15 more injections till my first scan, not that im counting :haha:

Arr thank you so much Isabella that helps loads, Im starting dr on day 23 which is this Friday, work are just asking for dates and times and things but I've told them they'll have to wait until i know, how are you boring with your injections are you still in work or have you booked time off? xxx

QUOTE=babies7777;13830408]At the injection appointment they book your baseline scan and tell you the date. At that scan they should tell you the next date. I think its about 3 scans in total if everything goes according to plan. I hope work is understanding, if your having problems with them maybe go see your gp and see if they can help with the work situ.

No probs at all, ask away. :flower:
[/QUOTE]

Bugs- Thinking of you and have everything crossed for a happy outcome xxx

Hi to everyone else. I am thinking of you all, im just not in a good place at the moment and im trying to give the IVF chat a break as it has consumed me for a long time xxx

Hugs Sarah, I hope at your fua they work out a good plan for the next round and i soooooooo hope you get your bfp soon. Tons of :hugs:

Hi to Laura, susie, Jane, del, ellen hope you're all well.

Jasmeen, hope the scan went great for you.

Lianne, yay to friday :happydance:

Bugs, hope your little one is doing well.

Afm, having a few usual af symptons so maybe she wont be late after all. Sixth needle tonight, not feeling much different than i usually do around af time yet. Stocked up on the paracet incase its a painful one.

Melbram, hope you can get started asap.

Hugs to everyone else, and sorry if i forget anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->