IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Babies- Glad appt went well x

Danisia- Congrats on BFP! x

Babydust- Glad u have started stimms! all systems go now x

AFM- AF has arrived full force:cry: dh and i am just so upset. We needed this miracle so much after what we have endured so far but it was not meant to be. I will call the HC in the morning and let them know and then wait for FU appt. This journey is horrible and i wish all of u the very best. I will be away from the boards for a few days as i am too upset at the moment xxx

Oh no really sorry to hear that Africa :hugs:

Congratulations foxey! great news x x

i've had a bad night and am not very hopeful this morning. before i went to bed last nite i wiped and had pink discharge in exactly the same way as my period starts. i am 8 days past a two day transfer so think its to late for implantation. the symptoms i was getting from progesterone have also stopped. i know its not a period yet so won't give up buy can'y help feeling it is game over for us xx

hello ladies, just a quick one to say my son was born at 01.18 this morning, Riley came quite quickly for a first baby. he weighed 7'8 and were now at home. been up 36 hours and still awake on pure adrenaline. good luck ladies xxx

Awwww congrats hunny! hope u had a ok labour hehe! Riley is a lovely name hun, well done!!!!!!!! xxx:happydance:

Congratulations foxey! great news x x

i've had a bad night and am not very hopeful this morning. before i went to bed last nite i wiped and had pink discharge in exactly the same way as my period starts. i am 8 days past a two day transfer so think its to late for implantation. the symptoms i was getting from progesterone have also stopped. i know its not a period yet so won't give up buy can'y help feeling it is game over for us xx

I had brown discharge day 7 and 8 past 3dt, and I lost symptoms at the same time so it's not a bad sign. I was convinced Af was coming! The spotting comes after implantation so it's not too late x

Thanks. it was a bit more than spotting when i got up. it was definite red. i phoned the hospital and they just said it was common and we wouldn't know unless it turned got a flow but i know its my period now x x

Im so sorry Ellen, tons of :hugs:

Thanks. it was a bit more than spotting when i got up. it was definite red. i phoned the hospital and they just said it was common and we wouldn't know unless it turned got a flow but i know its my period now x x

thanks ladies, labour was quite quick for me for a first birth. contractions started at 16.20 tuesday night, i went into hospital 23.00 and he came at 01.18 wednesday morning. it was a smooth delivery and the midwives were suprised to how quick i gave birth.

I really hope and pray u all get to experience it at some point soon. its a miracle and i know how lucky i am. i dont think people appreciate what some of us have to go thru to get pregnant and i know how extremely lucky i am for it to have worked. If i dont get back on here for a while its coz im being kept busy now, ill try and keep checking in, but good luck to everyone, youll all get your bundles of joy one day. lots of love xxxx

Congratulations Foxey. That's lovely news!
I've just had my 7 week 2 day scan and there's definitely a baby in there! Hooray! It is 12.5mm at the moment! Aww. Heard heartbeat too.
Wow!

Hope you are all doing ok xx

thanks ladies, labour was quite quick for me for a first birth. contractions started at 16.20 tuesday night, i went into hospital 23.00 and he came at 01.18 wednesday morning. it was a smooth delivery and the midwives were suprised to how quick i gave birth.

I really hope and pray u all get to experience it at some point soon. its a miracle and i know how lucky i am. i dont think people appreciate what some of us have to go thru to get pregnant and i know how extremely lucky i am for it to have worked. If i dont get back on here for a while its coz im being kept busy now, ill try and keep checking in, but good luck to everyone, youll all get your bundles of joy one day. lots of love xxxx

Awwww brilliant news hunny! enjoy being a mummy!!!!! xxx :baby:

Congratulations Foxey. That's lovely news!
I've just had my 7 week 2 day scan and there's definitely a baby in there! Hooray! It is 12.5mm at the moment! Aww. Heard heartbeat too.
Wow!

Hope you are all doing ok xx

awww its amazing hearing the heartbeat for the first time isnt it!!!! i cried my eyes out haha xxx

Hi ladies!!!!!

Well i am now 4 days past a 3dt (if i count the day of transfer) and feel like i am awaiting a trial and am gonna be hung at the end of it!!!! :haha:
Seriously tho this is horrible!!! I am trying sooooooooooo hard to be positive and optimistic and hopeful, all of them things that you shud be but am constantly feeling like it hasnt worked and today have been gettin that feeling like my period is gonna start!!!lil twinges and that awful heavy feeling! horrible horrible horrible!!!!!
My OTD is 13th November and i wish that was now!!!!!!! :brat:
I am also feeling like i am doing to much and that makes me feel guilty!!!! I havent exactly had bedrest just took it very very easy until today where i was back to work full steam until i had to tell myself that i had a potential embaby inside me and to take it easy!!!! Oh Dear!!!! :wacko:

How are you ladies???

Sarah- i am so so so so sorry luvly and i know that there are no words that can be of much comfort to you right now, just know that we are all here for you and thinking of you!! xxx :hugs:

Cvaeh- Keep that PMA going hunni as it aint over yet!!!! Got EVERYTHING crossed for you!!! xxx

Jane- That is FANTASTIC!!!! awwwww i cant wait for that!! It must be the most special thing in the world for a mothers ears too hear!! xxx

Foxey- CONGRATS!!!! hope we all have smooth labours like yours!!! Riley is a gorgeous name! xxx :cloud9:

Denisa- Oooooooh how exciting!!!!! Congrats on your lovely BFP!! xxx

Babies- Have you done your first injection yet??? It goes so quick!! I kinda miss doing mine!!! xxx

Hi to everyone else!!!

Lots of Love

xxxx

Hi Nici

Done my first injection!! it actually hurt a bit more than i thought but guess its just coz it was the first time. I got a white bump and the area went pretty red but its starting to fade now. Its all worth it though. Im just counting down the days till baseline scan and hopefully can start on the menopur then too.

Tons of luck with your embie, lots of sticky embie dust for u :dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies!!!!!

Well i am now 4 days past a 3dt (if i count the day of transfer) and feel like i am awaiting a trial and am gonna be hung at the end of it!!!! :haha:
Seriously tho this is horrible!!! I am trying sooooooooooo hard to be positive and optimistic and hopeful, all of them things that you shud be but am constantly feeling like it hasnt worked and today have been gettin that feeling like my period is gonna start!!!lil twinges and that awful heavy feeling! horrible horrible horrible!!!!!
I am also feeling like i am doing to much and that makes me feel guilty!!!! I havent exactly had bedrest just took it very very easy until today where i was back to work full steam until i had to tell myself that i had a potential embaby inside me and to take it easy!!!! Oh Dear!!!! :wacko:

How are you ladies???

Sarah- i am so so so so sorry luvly and i know that there are no words that can be of much comfort to you right now, just know that we are all here for you and thinking of you!! xxx :hugs:

Cvaeh- Keep that PMA going hunni as it aint over yet!!!! Got EVERYTHING crossed for you!!! xxx

Jane- That is FANTASTIC!!!! awwwww i cant wait for that!! It must be the most special thing in the world for a mothers ears too hear!! xxx

Foxey- CONGRATS!!!! hope we all have smooth labours like yours!!! Riley is a gorgeous name! xxx :cloud9:

Babies- Have you done your first injection yet??? It goes so quick!! I kinda miss doing mine!!! xxx

Hi to everyone else!!!

Lots of Love

xxxx

Hi Nici

Done my first injection!! it actually hurt a bit more than i thought but guess its just coz it was the first time. I got a white bump and the area went pretty red but its starting to fade now. Its all worth it though. Im just counting down the days till baseline scan and hopefully can start on the menopur then too.

Tons of luck with your embie, lots of sticky embie dust for u :dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies!!!!!

How are you ladies???

Hi to everyone else!!!

Lots of Love

xxxx

congrats on first injection! :happydance: now the fun begins hehe xxx

Jane that must be an amazing feeling hearing the heart beat of ur little one.

Babies glad your first injection went well. Dont worry about the redness and swelling. I got that too but as long as it fades away you will be fine.

Afm did my first menopur at home today. It was horrible, i was so worried about the mixing and making sure i got all the liquid that i forgot to check the syringe for air bubbles. I also ended uo bleeding and i think some of the liquid came out with the
blood. The same happened with the buserelin, for some reason i bled today and some of it came out with the blood. I just hope it is ok and i have got everything i need.

Jane that must be an amazing feeling hearing the heart beat of ur little one.

Babies glad your first injection went well. Dont worry about the redness and swelling. I got that too but as long as it fades away you will be fine.

Afm did my first menopur at home today. It was horrible, i was so worried about the mixing and making sure i got all the liquid that i forgot to check the syringe for air bubbles. I also ended uo bleeding and i think some of the liquid came out with the
blood. The same happened with the buserelin, for some reason i bled today and some of it came out with the blood. I just hope it is ok and i have got everything i need.

dnt worry hun bout the leakage it happened to me plenty of times and i rang the HC and they said nothing to worry bout aslong as the majority of it goes in then its ok!! dnt worry hun i know the menopur are awful filling and emptying all them vials!! i used to cry and everything doing them haha! xxx

Just wanted to say congrats to Foxey and thanks for support ladies.
Cvaeh- I hope its not af hun x
Babies- well done on 1st needle x
Nici-it is a nightmare but hang in there x
Jane- I am glad your scan went well x
babydust- i am sure all will be fine with the menopur x
Hi to melbram, laura and everyone else x

AFM- I have cried all day but have accepted that sadly our lil embie was not meant for this life so called HC to tell them and we are just waiting for FU appt sometime.
I wont be around here much but will pop on to see how u are all doing xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->