IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

So sorry babydust. Thinking of you. Like the other girls have said, you will do it again. We're made of tough stuff us ladies xx

Thanks guys, it means a lot. Im still in loads of pain, it was ok yesterday but today its been horrendous. I cant walk, even sitting and breathing is really painful. Iv taken painkillers but that has not helped, im drinking loads of water hoping that will calm it. Im not feeling sick so im guessing its not OHSS. Has anyone else experienced this?

Awwwww babydust,bless,that's exactly how i was after my first round,the pain made me sick though. I did have ohss. U need to ring the nurses station in the morning hun if ur still in pain Xxx

Yasmeen- If they only collected 5 eggs i doubt you will be at risk of OHSS but its not usual to be in agony like that... they drained 4 follicles with me(altho we only got 2 eggs) and i was completely fine and didnt feel a thing so if you are in that much agony maybe you have a infection so i would go the hospital if it is that bad. Good luck and hope all is ok xxx

Hi everyone hope you're all ok.

Jasmeen, hope you feel better and the pain eases. :hugs:

Lianne, how are you getting on with the meds?

Hi to everyone else. :flower:

Afm, day 11 needle done, was worrying as today should have been the last dose from this bottle and on to the next but when i draw it up there was still more left in the bottle. I have drew up 0.5mls each time, could i be doing something wrong? The nurse told me to draw up a bit extra up to 0.8 then to put it back into the bottle down to 0.5 to make sure all the air is gone and then to push the plunger till a tiny bit shows on the needle and then inject. Am i missing anything?

Hugs to all.

Babies - Don't worry there was always more left in the bottle after eleven injections. i had the same worry and asked the nurse and she said there was some variation between bottles. i was ready at both base line scans so don't worry. X x

Thanks so much Ellen i was worrying i was doing something wrong.

xx

Babies - Don't worry there was always more left in the bottle after eleven injections. i had the same worry and asked the nurse and she said there was some variation between bottles. i was ready at both base line scans so don't worry. X x

hi Isabella Im not too bad thanks day 3 done only 17 more til baseline but just realised its on the 30th which is the day of unison strike which might affect staff at HC so gonna have to ring them to check they'll be in otherwise it'll be a wasted trip. hope this doesn't mess up everything xxx how you doing wow day 11 for you it seems to be flying by! xxx

UOTE=babies7777;13948249]Hi everyone hope you're all ok.

Jasmeen, hope you feel better and the pain eases. :hugs:

Lianne, how are you getting on with the meds?

Hi to everyone else. :flower:

Afm, day 11 needle done, was worrying as today should have been the last dose from this bottle and on to the next but when i draw it up there was still more left in the bottle. I have drew up 0.5mls each time, could i be doing something wrong? The nurse told me to draw up a bit extra up to 0.8 then to put it back into the bottle down to 0.5 to make sure all the air is gone and then to push the plunger till a tiny bit shows on the needle and then inject. Am i missing anything?

Hugs to all.[/QUOTE]

Hey ladies,

Well it was a :bfn: for me!!!! :cry:
I started my period 3 days before OTD so i knew it was all over. It was strange tho but throughout my 2WW i knew it hadnt worked but always held onto the what if!!!

We have our follow up appointment on the 12th Dec and then raring to go hopefully in February or as soon as they will allow us!!! It just HAS to work second time!!!!!

Yasmeen - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing good?

Cmon ladies lets get this thread full to bursting with BFP's!!!!

lots of love
xxx

Nici- Im sorry hun. Its so bloody hard! we have our FU appt 15th Dec and want to start asap. Thinking of booking a holiday once we get the dates tho as just incase its not successful i want something happy to look forward to instead of being so low again if that makes sense? and if it is good news then we can have a relaxing break before 2 becomes 3 :) I keep telling myself this next cycle has to work too and i pray we both get the joy we want next yr xxx

To all u girlies who have had failed cycles :( , dnt give up hope, tell ur selves it will work next time and has hard as it is keep urself occupied when the time comes to try again and try and occupy ur mind with something else not baby related, this realy helped me thru my 2nd cycle, miracles happen when u least expect them!!!:)!!! i know this thread is gunna be full of BFPS i just know it!!!! i know it feels like the end of the world when it doesnt happen, as ive been there!!!!!!! but never give up on something u truly want and u will succeed!!!

just wanted to cheer u girlies on!! i know u will all get ur babies!!!!!!!!!!!!

soooo proud of u all hehe!!! xxx

thnaks for that advice
im gunna start accupunture if we get reffered in jan x

hii guys went to my follow up and they have done a tyroid test and if thts come bk as i have a thyroid then a little opp if not i have to loose 10 pound then hopefully start again before march hope round 2 is successfull xx

Hiya Kazza, we are starting again around then too. Pray we both get our bfps! are u taking royal jelly? im gonna start taking it next wk x

Laura- Very nice words hun and yes we must all stay hopeful that our miracle is out there just waiting for us x

AFM- A mth till FU appt an im feeling more optimistic now an praying for success xxx

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

Laura, 21 weeks!!! time is flying!! hope you are well and your precious little girl.

Jane and Susie, hope all is well with you and your babies too.

Foxy, hope your little one is doing well.

Lianne- Hows the injections going?

Jasmeen, hope your symptons are easing

Hi to ellen, kazz, del, sarah, and everyone else.

Afm, the side effects seem to have kicked in with a vengence, migraines, upset stomach and mood swings, one min im fine the next i can just be upset and the smallest things get to me that normally wouldnt bother me. I just hope all the medicine is doing what it should and everything is correct ready for baseline scan. So hope i can start stimming then.

Hugs to all

:hugs:

Hi ladies hope your all well... :thumbup:

I have had an interesting few days, on sunday after posting that i was in really bad pain i ended up going to primary care to get it checked out they refered me to gyne where they kept me in overnight and did a scan on Monday, they found that my uterus and bladder had swapped places and that was causing me the pain. After an internal scan she managed to get it back into place and the pain went. They also found that i had mild ohss. They kept in for 2 days for obz. Im home now feeling a bit better.

Omg Jasmeen, that sounds terrible, did they tell you what caused it? them switching places i mean, so glad you are feeling a bit better.

Tons of :hugs:

Hi ladies hope your all well... :thumbup:

I have had an interesting few days, on sunday after posting that i was in really bad pain i ended up going to primary care to get it checked out they refered me to gyne where they kept me in overnight and did a scan on Monday, they found that my uterus and bladder had swapped places and that was causing me the pain. After an internal scan she managed to get it back into place and the pain went. They also found that i had mild ohss. They kept in for 2 days for obz. Im home now feeling a bit better.

They didnt say but the pain was there since friday after the ec so it has to be during that procedure that they must have moved it slightly and then it got gradually worse everytime i moved until sunday where i just couldnt move with the pain.

You poor thing, you have really been through the ringer. I sooooooo hope that cycle 2 gets you your bfp.

Tons of :hugs:

They didnt say but the pain was there since friday after the ec so it has to be during that procedure that they must have moved it slightly and then it got gradually worse everytime i moved until sunday where i just couldnt move with the pain.

Yasmeen- I am sorry to hear that! glad you are ok now tho and the pain has gone. I knew something was wrong as not usual to be in agony like that and im glad u got sorted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->