IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi ladies. Right i cannot believe i am posting this after yesterdays devestating results but... I AM PUPO!!!!!!! We got a call from the HC yesterday at 4pm to say they were very surprised to tell us that one of my eggs was showing signs of fertilisation... and by this morning when they checked we had a perfect lil 4 cell embie!!!!! :O So we went to HC before and had our little miracle transferred! transfer went very smoothly, embryologist was so surprised and said its perfect and we stand a good chance and the nurse was hugging me and everything! this almost never happens!! we feel so blessed and OTD is the 30th! Still in shock. Want to thank all of you wonderful women for the continued support and all the messages yesterday xxxxxxx

Lindy- I am so sorry in my heartbreak yesterday i never asked about your fert report?! so sorry! hope you got good news?? x

Hi ladies I haven't posted for a while but couldn't not after seeing AQ's amazing news !!!

That is such an amazing thing to happen and hopefully a sign of things to come xxx

Well your not going to believe it but as of today I am also pupo we had a 3 day transfer of 1x8 cell and 1x7 cell. We are still at Care and did our own cycle this time we decided against egg sharing as I just don't produce enough good quality eggs. I have been checking in on you ladies and i just hope we have a good few weeks of positives.

Congratulations to the ones who've done it and massive amounts of luck to those in limbo. Here's hoping it's 4th time lucky for us xxxx

Sarah that is fantastic news, i am soooo happy for you. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

When i told dh yesterday he was really upset and the fact that he had met you made it that much more personal for him. I told him about your miracle just now and he is over the moon for you. Its just proof that miracles do happen and your miracle will be here soon.

Now put your feet up and make sure dh is does everything, you are busy cooking your little baba

AQ I am so thrilled for you. What a roller coaster- somebody up there must have been listening to us all after all!!! I am absolutely over the moon for you both.

I got a call not long after you but didn't want to post here because wanted to give you support more than anything. 9 have fertilised and they are looking to transfer on Monday but may call and do it tomorrow depending on how they look. So fingers crossed for
Monday!!

Xxxx

Aaaaaaggghh I'm so happy for you AQ!! This truly is a little miracle embbie. Keep your feet up and take it easy!! I'm so thrilled for you. Yay yay yay!!!!!

I have booked next week off work - my business partner has been a bit moody over it buy because I have rearranged leave it is going to work out that I will have taken off 2 and half days from collection day to when I go in a week on Monday. He has really gr me upset the way he is behaving but I am trying to remain relaxed!! Just hope my little embbies are doing well.

:yipee: AQ I cant believe you are now PUPO - what an emotional rollercoaster! Im so happy for you and your DH it is really is a lil miracle and cant wait for your update on a :bfp:

Contrats to Lindy and Bugs too :happydance:

Hi to everyone else :thumbup:

Just wondering how long after you have the blood tests do you have your consultation?

Wow that's amazing news! So pleased for you. It must be the one!x x

I had my bloods done the 30th nov and consultation 17th jan- they had given me an appointment further away but I rang to see if any cancellations. Thinky wait was longer because of Christmas.

Does anybody take baby aspirin? I read it helps implantation but nobody at the clinic has mentioned it.

Xxx

Bugs- Welcome back! soo glad to see you are pupo too! i have started a thread in 2ww forum for IVF'ers for march testing if you want to come over :)) congrats on being pupo and i hope this is your baby/babies x

Yasmine- Thank you and that is so nice of your hubby. You are a lovely couple and i hope you get your miracle embie/embies this cycle so much x

Lindy- Yes it has been a rollercoaster and a half! i honestly believe my dear mum is watching over us and will continue to do so. I do feel very lucky to be pupo as i know that most women who get such a bad morning report dont get to have a transfer so feeling very happy today. 9 embies is fab! will keep you in my prayers over the wkend and im sure they will do great :) thank you for being so thoughtful and not posting about it yesterday. That was very caring of you x

Melbram- I pray with all my heart i can post news of a BFP in 2wks time :) as regards how long a consultation takes after bloods- they have to wait for results which takes around 2wks and then if everything is ok they book you in for appt. My immunity to rubella was not strong enough so we were delayed by 6wks whilst i had the MMR jabs. Good luck. You will soon be starting the madness! x

AFM- I am lying on the couch and talking to our lil fighter telling he/she that they need to settle into mummy for the next 9mths. Such a lovely feeling. The 2ww is going to be terrible but i am determined to maintain a PMA now as our precious embie deserves us to believe in him/her xxx

I had my bloods done the 30th nov and consultation 17th jan- they had given me an appointment further away but I rang to see if any cancellations. Thinky wait was longer because of Christmas.

Does anybody take baby aspirin? I read it helps implantation but nobody at the clinic has mentioned it.

Xxx

I was prescribed asprin as part of the short protocol, this is my 4th cycle and I think they've only done it coz my last cycle ended in early miscarriage they've also put me on daily injections of clexane which I believe is a blood thinner xxx

Lindy- Yes for sure! its only me on there at the moment! haha x

Bugs- thats good news about the blood thinner and hopefully it will give you that bfp x

Lindy- Yes for sure! its only me on there at the moment! haha x

Bugs- thats good news about the blood thinner and hopefully it will give you that bfp x

Fingers crossed, my meds bill cost over £1000 this time but fingers cxd it will help. We also paid to use the embryoscope so they didn't have to keep taking the embryo's out to review them it might not make any difference but we thought it was worth a shot xxxx

Lindy- i was going to and then all that upset yesterday so didnt end up bothering. Nurses say that its not proven to make a difference really and i didnt want to be taking any meds really. I know a few women who have taken it and said thats why they got their bfps but i also know lots who didnt and still got a bfp :) x

Bugs- well hopefully every penny will be worth it x

Oooo I don't know what to do!! I just want it to work I'd try anything. Xxxx

So what have you got planned for your 2ww? Xxx will mine start from Monday ( or tomorrow if They call) or is it based on age of the lovely little embbies?

They also told me to seriously consider just putting 1 back in as we had said 2. So I have spent the day reading and reason about the risks/ benefits. X

Is it your first go Lindylou ?

I had 2 put in for my first 2 goes one was ectopic and the other didn't work. I then got myself so hung up on the twin thing and could we afford it so I just had one put back and then miscarried so regretted it.

I think it all depends on if you want twins if you think you do then go for it, I worried myself about twins but the reality is it's hard enough just to get it too work in the first place. I think by putting 2 back you are just giving yourself an extra chance of success and very maybe twins xxxx

Sorry for waffling but I hoped that made sense a bit xxxx

Thanks bugs. I will just be thrilled if I get a BFP but given my age ( nearly 37) I know my chances are quickly decreasing so think I might go for it. My DH got scared the way they were going on about the risks and just wants me safe.

Thanks bugs. I will just be thrilled if I get a BFP but given my age ( nearly 37) I know my chances are quickly decreasing so think I might go for it. My DH got scared the way they were going on about the risks and just wants me safe.

They did that to me on my 1st go at the Women's it's all about them reducing the number of twins through IVF but personally I would go for it xxx

I've read up and been on the site they say and if 2 make it to Monday I will ask for 2. Xxxx please be strong and grow well my little embbies xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->