IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Lindy- Had we had 2 embies to transfer we would of done. Go for it. It does increase your chance of a bfp. some clinics will not transfer 2 blasts though so get some advice. I think if your over 35 they may do though. For the 2ww i have been signed off work so i am planning on mooching round at home watchin tele an reading for 3 days an then taking it very early till i am a wk into the 2ww an then just act cautiously normal :)
xxx

Thanks AQ.
Has anybody had accupuncture to go with ET? Would it be too late if I called tomorrow to have it Monday? Do they do it right before ET ? I just want to give things the best chance I can- so looking at baby asprin and accupuncture and lots of prayers �� Xxxx

Thanks AQ.
Has anybody had accupuncture to go with ET? Would it be too late if I called tomorrow to have it Monday? Do they do it right before ET ? I just want to give things the best chance I can- so looking at baby asprin and accupuncture and lots of prayers �� Xxxx

I wouldn't bother Hun they say for acupuncture to work you have to start a couple of months before. I did it alongside cycles 1 & 2 and there has been no difference I still got a bfp without and it's quite expensive if anything get the zita west relaxation cd for the 2 week wait it is dead relaxing although I'm yet to listen to it right through I always fall asleep before it finishes xx

Lindy- As Mr Kingsland once said... 'do you really believe sticking pins in you will get you pregnant?' ;-) it is a good thing for relaxation for body and mind but it is not going to have any bearing on the result of a IVF cycle so dont worry x

right girls im off to bed with my book as i am exhausted so sleep time for me and our precious lil embie :) xxx

Wow Sarah what amazing news!!! :cloud9::cloud9::happydance: You truly have a little miracle there, your mum is certainly looking over you :hugs: I can't tell you how happy I was to read you were pupo:baby: I was so worried last night when you hadn't come back on. Feet up now and let that amazing little embie snuggle in xxxxxx

Lindy - congrats on getting some good embies. I was 39 at transfer and they told me that they recommend 2 transferred if you are over 37, to give you the best chance, which is what I did. They didn't try and talk me out of it even, I just had to sign a form. If you are nearly 37 I would push for 2. It's like bugs said it's more about maximising your chances than the twin thing. Over 35 the twin risk is lower anyway than it would be with some of the younger girls, good luck xx

Bugs good luck with the dreaded 2ww, I really hope it's your time x

Hi to everyone else, have a great weekend xx

Thank you Susie :) This tiny lil fighter of ours is a lil miracle and a fighter so pray that continues and he/she is snuggled up with mummy for 9mths now. Its going to be a long 2wks thats for sure! lol xxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/911225-ivfers-march-testers-thread.html

:) xxx

Thought I would one on here say good afternoon to everyone :) x

Has anybody been totally wiped out / clumsy taking the Buserelin??? I'm not normally the type to be shattered first thing, but I can't stop yawning & If I sit down then that's It I'm In the land of nod also I am very clumsy :-( x x My OH thinks It's funny x Your experiences would be helpfull x x

AQ, How much Royal Jelly do you take? X x

Ha ha welcome to IVF sharkey!!! I found the exhaustion the hardest part, especially period week. My dh found it so funny how forgetful I was and how zoned out I was. Xxxx

I am about to start AF, just wished she would make an appearance & be done with It as I keep getting lower abdominal cramps but nothing shows..... Hopefully It will be the last one I get for the next 9 months x x

How are you feeling today Lindy? x x

Hi ladies im on day 17 of DR now, had my period one day late but much lighter than usua and not been too bad on the tiredness front until today. Im pooped! Also had a few hot sweats but nothing too bad mainly at night. I just hope my lining is ok on weds and can start stims and get things moving.

Ive been on royal jelly since christmas before I knew I had an egg issue - must have known! Just taking on per day but stopped while DR cos don't want anything to interfere so just taking good multiple vit with folic and my DHEA.

How about you?

X

I'm on DR day 7 as you can see from my ticker & I have been exhausted with the Buserelin from day one & clumsy, let's hope It's doing It's job :)

Ive taken the Pregnacare Pre-Conception since November & just started taking Royal Jelly (don't know If It will help as I've already started the cycle x x x x I get my baseline scan on 29th so I'm a week after you..... I'm quite nervous about EC, just praying that I have some eggs..... Both of us have same AMH :-((

Hi girls. Been visiting family today because hopefully next week Will be feet up, resting and starting 2ww.
I found that the tiredness and hot sweats( mine were at night as well) eased off when I started menopur. With the menopur I got quiet a lot of twinges and then a real heavy feeling at the bottom of my tummy. Then it felt a bit tender when I walked and if I lifted anything. Not to the point I needed painkillers or stopped me doing anything.
AQ- what are the side effects with the bum bullets? Just so I can make sure they are working :)

Love to all you lovely ladies. Xxxx

Hi everyone,

Just wanted some advice really..... Due to start dr a week today ( so excited!!!) ... But me and the husband are just trying to work out the best time for injections.... as hc said it was up to us. Can any of you tell me when you do it and are there any pros or cons to doing it morning or evening? Thanks soooo much xxxx

Oooooh I forgot to ask too.... How do I set up the tickers ??! Xxx

Hi jules 78. I chose to do my injection at 8pm. I just thought it would give me a chance to get home, have dinner then inject and have a nice bubble bath :). I also thought if I didn't feel good after I would sleep through it! I am usually stressed getting out in the morning and my dh leaves earlier than me so evening seemed to suit. It makes no difference what time- just think when you can relax and get it done. Xxx good luck!

Sharkey - I know what you mean from baseline scan onwards basically scares/freaks me out cos I'm not sure I will get any eggs! I don't mind going through 5 weeks of injections if I had any guarantees it would work but hard to be positive whilst being realistic - not quite worked out how to do it yet!

I need a miracle basically!! Lol x

Forgot to say I was on pins today waiting got a call from the HC. They said they might have got me me in today to do ET. I kept thinking oh they surely would have called by now if they wanted me in. Just hoping my embbies are growing strong and well and are wanting to get back to me and stick!! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->