IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

For the first time in my shit life i actually wish i was dead. I am merely exisiting anyway. Dont worry i wont do anything as im too much of a coward but i can only hope that my life is short from now on so my suffering ends. I wake up sad an go to bed sad and now all hope has gone too so nothing left.

AQ, I really dont know what to say, other than how truly sorry I am :-((( Sending you all my love x x x x

AQ - I am so so sorry, I know words are not enough to help you right now but I just hope that you are ok. xxx

I don't know what to say, I am so so terribly sorry :hugs: My heart goes out to you and your husband, I am crying for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i am soooooo sorry sarah- i cant imagine how much pain and anger u must be feeling right now!!! wish i could make it all ok for u hunny, dnt have the words to say apart from u know where i am hun if u need me!!!!!! ((((((( huge hugs))))))) xxxxxxxxxxx

AQ I'm so incredibly sorry for your news. You have had such a crappy year you don't deserve it. You are a good person and good things happen to good people - its karma so it has to turn around very soon hon. Please just hug your OH and be there for each other. Perhaps in a few weeks you will be able to look at the alternatives because there are plenty of ways to become a mummy this is not the end of that dream just try to remember that although right now it's tearing your heart out. Just look after yourself - do something lovely for yourself this weekend.lots of hugs x

Lindy how did you get on?

AQ I am so so sorry. I can only imagine how you are feeling. I have been choked up thinking of you all day. There is nothing any of us can say to ease your pain because the grief is so raw and you have has too much of that to deal with. You are so caring and supportive to all of us on here you truly deserve to be happy and I hope with all my heart that you decide upon a path that will let you become a mummy(there are many ways) because te qualities you show towards us show what a lovely lady you are.
Sending you love and hugs and my thoughts are with you both. Xxxx

Africaqueen-so sorry to hear your news. Thinking of you x x

Sooo sorry 2 hear that things didn't go well Africa,thinking of u hun,sending a big hug. We are all here 2 support u like u have supported many of us over the last year or two.Xxx

Hi 2 everyone else on here,hope ur doing well. Not posted for a while,welcome 2 all the new girls Xx

Hi ladies. Right i cannot believe i am posting this after yesterdays devestating results but... I AM PUPO!!!!!!! We got a call from the HC yesterday at 4pm to say they were very surprised to tell us that one of my eggs was showing signs of fertilisation... and by this morning when they checked we had a perfect lil 4 cell embie!!!!! :O So we went to HC before and had our little miracle transferred! transfer went very smoothly, embryologist was so surprised and said its perfect and we stand a good chance and the nurse was hugging me and everything! this almost never happens!! we feel so blessed and OTD is the 30th! Still in shock. Want to thank all of you wonderful women for the continued support and all the messages yesterday xxxxxxx

Lindy- I am so sorry in my heartbreak yesterday i never asked about your fert report?! so sorry! hope you got good news?? x

Omg Sarah :yipee: I'm walking down the street in lpool city centre with tears streaming down my face. people are staring at me but I don't care!! I read your sad news yesterday but didn't know what to say so I thought I'd post something today instead, and I just saw your news above and I am so so happy for you I'm weeping like a fool!!!
So so hope all goes well, get lots of rest and I'll keep everything doubly crossed for you :happydance: :dust:

Oh Lisa that is lovely. Thank you so much. I am still in shock tbh... lol. Lying on couch with a cuppa and some mags and iv been signed off the whole 2ww so lots of relaxing for me and my embie :) xxx

Oh AQ im soooo happy for you! I was telling my DH about you and we were so feeling your pain.... but so over the moon for you! !! Keeping every finger and toe crossed for you! Its amazing!! Its meant to be :)

x

Aww thanks Jules!
Girls, i dont know whats happened but tried to put a new ticker for my OTD on my siggie an now i have nothing there at all?? xxx

AQ that is such amazing news I feel like soon a little dance for you. It was clearly meant to be and all that praying may have just helped. Oh that's one very special embie you have there. Just needs to snuggle on in an stay there.

I'm honestly over the moon for you just hope I'm as fortunate to get eggs tbh!! Got my baseline scan on weds an then comes the good stuff!!! PLEASE GOD!!

Absolutely thrilled about your news.

Lindy - how did you get on or did I miss the post???

Have a great weekend lovelies xx

AQ, OMG!!!! Can't believe whats happened, other than I am totally shocked & very happy for you both x x x x x x Will be keeping my everything crossed for you :))) x x x Still can't get my head around It, hehehe :) x

LindlyLou, would like to say congrats on getting 9 fertilised eggs, wahoo :)))) and good luck with your ET on Monday :))) (read your news on another thread) Very pleased for you both x x x

Thank you girls x

MrsE- Yes you will soon be joining in the madness all being well. Lots of luck to you x

Sharkey- I cant get my head around it at all! very very happy tho x

Lindy- Woohooo to 9 embies!! that is fantastic! GL for transfer on monday. Great that your going to blast! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->