IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Thought if I get to Tuesday might test Tuesday/ Wednesday x

AQ, lets hope what you've described Is pregnancy signs x x

Lindy, can't you get another week off? x x

To all you In 2WW, PMA PMA :) x x

Unfortunately not sharkey. I really wish I could. According to one of the girls I spoke to I am absolutely mad busy. Hopefully bring in will stop me obsessing over every twinge. Xxxx

Lindy- Hope your 1st day back at work is going well and helping take your mind off things a little but dont work too hard! x

Hi to all the gang x

Morning AQ ! How are you feeling today ?

Day 3 today of dr and not much to report .... Feeling tired but that's just the usual for me !!

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Hey AQ- so happy to be in work!!! Not long till our OTD!! Hope we get our BFP.

Jules- I found the DR tiring. Just get some early nights and pamper yourself. Hope the injection went ok.

Hope you are all doing ok.
Xx

Jules- Glad jabs are going well. Are u doing them yourself? x

Lindy- Glad work is helping you. Iv been out most of today shopping and dh is going work soon so im off to see my dad an sit in the garden with my competitions in the sun which helps keep me sane! lol x

Well iv had no more cramps, no spotting at all touch wood and i am have my pma back! for now anyway! lol. Hope everyone is well x

Thanks AQ but I was joking- would much prefer lounging in the garden!

Good luck girls, I keep lurking hoping for some great news.
Had a scan today which put us at 12weeks 4 days, was so relieved to see little flump moving around I actually cried. Really hope you guys get the news you deserve.

:hugs: & :dust:

xx

Thanks Lisa. That must be so amazing- I would be in tears!

Hey girls .... Yes they are going ok ... I'm not quite there with doing them myself yet but I'm watching dh doing them and hopefully I will build up the confidence soon to do them. I've been feeling very bloated today ... Like my stomach is full of air ! Is that a normal effect ?

Xx

Hi to all the gang,just popped in to see how ur all doing?
Hope the 2ww isn't too bad for u girls! I have everything crossed for u.
When is your official test dates? Africa keep with the pma hun! Xx
Good luck 2 those who have just started on their journey.
Jules the bloated feeling is very normal,I'm sure the other girls would agree!
Susie,glad all is well with u hun. I'm fine thanks x
Nice 2 see other girls from North Wales on here!
Hi to everyone else Xx

Afm - further tests that I had came back as negative,which is good! Going 2 see Mr Gazvani at his clinic in Liverpool in 3 weeks time to discuss immune testing and next steps in our treatment! Bring it on! Can't wait 2 get started again. Fx we will be fourth time lucky! Xx

Lindy- Doh! iv got 2ww brain for sure! haha x

Jules- Ah im sure once u do your 1st jab you will be fine and you feel the needle even less when you do it yourself too ;-) x

Del- Ah lovely to see you back with us with some positive news! i love your PMA! i pray its 4th time lucky for you. My OTD is friday but i poas earlier and very clear BFN so im not holding out a great deal of hope tbh. I pray im wrong as i want our lil bean so much but my body seems to keep letting me down. I am on a downer tonight. Miss my mum and dh is at work so im home alone etc. x

Hi to all the gang x

Lindy- Doh! iv got 2ww brain for sure! haha x

Jules- Ah im sure once u do your 1st jab you will be fine and you feel the needle even less when you do it yourself too ;-) x

Del- Ah lovely to see you back with us with some positive news! i love your PMA! i pray its 4th time lucky for you. My OTD is friday but i poas earlier and very clear BFN so im not holding out a great deal of hope tbh. I pray im wrong as i want our lil bean so much but my body seems to keep letting me down. I am on a downer tonight. Miss my mum and dh is at work so im home alone etc. x

Hi to all the gang x

Thank u Africa,I will never give up on my dream,going to do all I can to become a mum Xx
Sorry to hear ur feeling down hun,try to stay positive,It's not over yet! Still might be too early,keeping everything crossed for u. Sending a big hug your way xx

Lindy- First response measure around 20miu of hcg but home bargains tests (2 for 89p) pick up on as little as 15miu as i used them with my 1st pregnancy ;-)
The best test for OTD is clearblue digital as recommended by our clinic. xxx

awww ive still got my 2 first response tests!!! :D brings back memories!! FX for ur test days girlies, ive got a brill feeling about it!!!!!!!!! :happydance::hugs:

Well AQ and Lindy not long now!! This week is a big week with everyone's test days, scans, etc.

AQ - it could very well be too early to test remember it was a slow developer in the fertilising phase so no reason to think anything diff for the testing. I've got a really good feeling about that little fighter! Plus your AF hasn't appeared like last time so that should be giving you hope. Lots of PMA no much longer now!!

I'm on day 6 of stim and ive found the fostimon 6 amps is much thicker than Buserlin so hurts/aches a little more than Buserlin but nothin you can't handle. Anyone else find this? Think it just cos so many amps in such a small amount of liquid to try and get this follies growing!! Only 3 more injections until my scan - I'm actually a little scared about Friday cos although the lady said she could see 5-6 follies I suppose it's natural to think they may not have grown. Anyone else feel this way. I am trying to be positive but at the back of my mind it's always there cos of my none existant AMH levels!!

Otherwise just having aching and twinges either side so hoping that's the drugs doing their stuff!! Is this normal?

Mrse75- I had a lot of twinges, sometimes it hurt when I walked... Almost like I could feel my ovaries bouncing ( I know it sounds mad!!!) I also found the injections more painful, mine was menopur but it did seem thicker than buserrilin. I did the menopur first so that was still hurting and the buserrilin was painless. Like you said its not agony in anyway, just a bit more uncomfortable.

AQ- did you get first response to do a POAS? Any joy?

AFM- I'm trying to be positive. I am going to be a mum one day come what may. I would look into surrogacy and adoption if this didn't work ( but I will give this as Many goes as my body and bank will take :) ) So far I am getting less twinges than I was but still have a heavy feeling in my tummy and keep checking AF hasn't arrived. Every twinge I pray it's my little embbies bedding in.

MrsE- Yes that maybe true but tomorrow il be 12dp2dt which is 14dpo and even a slow implanter would of implanted enough for a result with a frer i would think as it can measure as low as 12miu. I will obviously only call this cycle a fail if OTD brings a bfn though as tomorrow not official test date and i need to keep pma :)
I found the 6 amps of fostimon fine tbh and didnt hurt anymore than the burserlin jabs. Think its sometimes the angle we jab as mostly they didnt hurt at all and sometimes it was OUCH! lol. The cetrotide jabs were a bit harder as bit thicker liquid and syringe very stiff to push stuff in so they mostly hurt and i had a few lumps under my skin but they are only used with short protocol. Im sure those follies have grown fab and you will soon be having EC so lots of pma for you for fridays scan x

Lindy- Yes dh bought a FRER today so il do it in the morning and pray that we get a faint line at least to give us some hope. My pma has not been great today altho i am still very glad af has stayed away so far. I love your PMA and your right- we will do whatever it takes to get our babies and maybe that route wont be what we thought but we will get there x

Just popped in to say good luck for Africa and Lindy and your OTD's this week. Africa am praying with all my heart you see that magic line on the frer in the morning. Try and keep up the pma, there is hope while af not here. :hugs:

MrsE75 good luck for your scan on Friday xx

Hi to everyone else xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"