IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hiya haven't posted on here for months since my first cycle failed but have been watching you all, and just has to post to send good luck to you Africa you've been a source of support and inspiration to everyone know this thread so i really do hope you get your miracle baby i have everything crossed for you xxx

Thanks so much Lanny. Nice to see you back! what is your next step? x

Hi to the gang x

BFN for me today at 12dp2dt on a FRER so pretty much thinking this cycle is a fail but clinging to hope it can change on friday which is OTD. xxx

Im starting again in April. We put it off for an extra month coz didn't feel ready, not sure if anything changes for this cycle but hoping they'll monitor me more as they think i had moderate ohss which might of impacted on how my embie implanted. There's still hope for your bfp keep positive xxx

AQ don't give up hope you still have a few days plus AF has not arrived so all is not lost at all.

Lindy - how are you doing are you waiting for otd?

Sharkey - you have your scan tomorrow I think so how are you feeling? I'm nervous for my next scan but trying to relax in the garden and not think about it. OH is adamant that I should be relaxed and not stressed so we'll see.

How is everyone else doing??

X

Hi mrse75- thanks for asking, I am trying to keep busy to keep my mind off things... But it is constantly there. AF hasn't appeared yet so I just try and focus on getting another day closer to OTD and pray for a BFP!! Had a few sharp pains this afternoon but still hanging in there!! How are things with you?
AQ- how are you doing?

How are you doing sharkey?

How are all you lovely girls?

Hello Girlies :) x

AQ, there Is still hope as AF still hasn't shown yet & OTD Is not until Friday....x Will be keeping everything crossed for you to get that BFP x

Lindy, Not long to go now :) Have you tested at all In the 2WW other than testing the HCG out?? x Crossing everything for you to get the BFP x

MrseE75, How's the stimms?? How many baseline scans did you have & which day did you start the stimms? Good luck for your scan on Friday x

AFM, I am totally bricking myself about the scan tomorrow morning, having weird feelings In my stomach like I'm going to chuck :-( Scared that they won't find any follies and It will be game over for us x I wonder sometimes If god put me on this earth just to punish me as all I have ever had Is heartache & nothing Is ever straight forward In my life, take my sister for Instance - she has three beautiful children and they get dragged up not brought up! People like that don't deserve children :-( x x Sorry for the rant x

Hi Sharkey

I had one baseline scan on day 21/22 I think and then started Stimms on day 23 of cycle. I'm now day 7 of Stimms and yesterday started feeling tired and today feel really bloated so just hope that's a good sign and I've got follies growing!! Honestly the scan is fine the main thing is the thickness of your lining not about seeing follies - I actually wasn't expecting to see any at my baseline but this is my first cycle. So focus on your lining being less than 4mm more than anything else. I'm sure you will be fine but I totally sympathise with you and know how you're feeling.

Good luck in the morning and keep PMA!!

Thanks for the Info MrsE75 :) I'm on day 18 of DR so It's sounds about right then. I have only stopped bleeding since 18th so It's been a very long one (started okay and lasted properly for three days then stopped & started off & on until yesterday....) Weird!
Was there anything you did to get your lining under 4mm?

Hi Sharkey - no nothing you can do as far as i know, as long as you've had your period that's the best you can hope for! I'm sure all will be well and you get to be introduce to Dildo cam (ha,ha,ha!) - need to go with an empty bladder I didn't know until I got in there cos I was never told to read our white book which tells you.

Just had my injection for today so one more to go before our scan. Fx you get the go ahead to start Stimms on Thursday then you will be a week behind me! :)

Ha ha ha you made me chuckle then ;-) I'm now off to bed, early start for us both In the morning.......

Night everyone & sweet dreams x

Lanny- lots of luck with your forthcoming cycle! hope you are 2nd time lucky x

Lindy- I am ok as it goes. Still hopeful and praying we get our miracle bfp. Just shattered today and will be glad when OTD arrives and i find out for sure either way. How about you? x

MrsE- Thanks for the pma and u are right x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- Im worn out so emotionally so going to watch OBEM that iv recorded an then bed. Hope i sleep better tonight. I wont be testing tomorrow as i only have my CB digital and thats for OTD all being well so at least i get 1 day off the stress of staring at a blank test. Nite all xxx

Sharkey- Meant to say to you, dont worry about tomorrows scan as all u need bother about is how thin your lining is. Its the following scans that see about the follies. Lots of luck xxx

Morning everyone :))

Well we're on our way home from LWH, the scan went according to plan :) .... I am really pleased that I am now going to start stimming on the Saturday 31st and all being well at my scan on the Monday 9th I will be doing EC on the Wednesday 11th If not Friday 13th eeekkk things are finally moving for us..... My womb lining was 1.2mm & they saw some follies on each side :))) I am one happy woman this bright sunny morning x x

Hope you all girls are ok?

Good luck AQ & Lindy for testing tomorrow morning......x x

MrsE75 good luck with your scan tomorrow, I hope they see some great follies there, crossing everything x

Yay Sharkey that's fantastic news!! I know exactly how you feel I was the same just over a week ago. Such a relief isn't it? I know just cos we have follies that does not necessarily mean we have eggs but it's a great start and the best we can hope for given our AMH. Fingers crossed for us both.

This morning feeling really bloated like I've eaten way to much food or I've got bad wind or something - tummy definitely feels big! Now I know what they mean when they say have some fat clothes for the end of Stimms!! Aw well it will all be worth it to have our baby :)

My OH and I were laughing cos the way my timings are working its likely I will we EC next week and poss ET Easter weekend - so I could be hatching some eggs of my own this year - ha, ha, ha!

Hope everyone enjoys this sunny day xx

Sharkey- FAB news! nice an thin lining an some follies too! made up for you x

MrsE- Lol at your egg collection over easter. Hope the easter bunny comes good for you ;-) x

Lindy- How are u feeling? im nervous to say the least x

AFM- Well still no sign of AF thank god and since yesterday my teeth have been MEGA sensitive to the point of being awake half the night with toothache so went dentist today and he had to paint de-sensitiser on them to stop the pain?! never had anything like this so googled it and apparantly it can sometimes be a sign of early pregnancy?! i am praying it is! pleeeeeease god. Well OTD tomorrow and then we will know one way or the other if our lil miracle is going to bring us joy xxx

Ooooo AQ that's definitely sounds like a positive sign!! Yay I'm so excited for you. I'm tellin you your little fighter was a slow starter so this is to be expected that it would be a few hours behind!!! Keep thinking positively cos I'm sure that helps!!!!

I'll be on here bright and early tomorrow to see the outcome!

Fingers crossed!

I know we keep chuckling to ourselves about it - how funny would that be. Just please god let us get to that point I beg you ��

I am hoping the same MrsE- That our embie was sooo late to fertilise then he is probs sooo late to implant! lol. Please god. You will be fine at EC and your pma will help you xxx

Sharkey- great news. I found everything absolutely flew once I started stimms.
Mrse75- let's hope it's an extra special Easter egg for you :)
AQ- try and relax in the sun today. This ime tomorrow hopefully we will be grinning from ear to ear.
AFM I'm still hanging in there. Feeling very nervous but trying to focus on the fact AF hasn't arrived so still hope! I keep getting twinges in my tummy and it feels really heavy. Probably a sleepless night tonight for me and AQ !!

AQ and lindy..... I'm sending you loads and loads of pma !! I can't even imagine how you must be both feeling ... I know I would be a nervous wreck ! But try relax today and picture yourself seeing that BFP!!! Xxx
Sharkey great news that you can start stimms.. Ec will be here before you know it !!
Hope everyone else is doing ok ! X

MrsE75, thank you :flower: I was so relieved this morning I couldn't put It Into words even If I tried, now we are onto the next phase :happydance: x I feel bloated, tired constantly & the headaches are a pain In the arse with the Buserelin, I am hoping that the Fostimon will counteract some of It!
Hatching your own easter eggs, that so made me laugh :haha:

AQ, thank you :flower: Hope you get that long awaited :bfp: that you deserve In the morning.... I'll be on here first thing checking x

Lindy, thank you :flower: Wishing you all the best for testing In the morning, hope you get that :bfp: x

Jules, thank you :flower: How are you getting on? x

Hello to everyone else that I have missed.....

My OH has just asked me a really embarrassing question, does the Fostimon make you want to have :sex: :haha:

Sending you all :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->