IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Yasmine- You book yourself a well deserved break away and go and relax and allow yourself to get your head around this sad news. You really need answers from the clinic. There is a treatment called IVM (invitro maturation) and its basically where the take the eggs from the ovaries when they are not mature and mature them in the lab. The treatment is being done in various clinics but is in its infancy. They expect good results from it though so could be the exact thing you need. Dont lose hope. Let your faith and your dh get you through this and we are all here for you. Im so sorry you didnt get a miracle embie today. xxx

I'm so sorry to hear your news babydust! Big hugs x x x x

Hi girlies.

How are you all doing and where are you up to know with treatment?

2ww has me demented!!! Every twinge I worry is af and hope its implantation!! I looked and looked yesterday at symptoms Etc and came to the conclusion there is bugger all I can really do and so many symptoms of af are symptoms of implantation!! No wonder between that and the concoction of hormones they have given us we are so nuts :) :)
Anyway enough of the rambling from a crazy woman!!- hope you are all doing well. Xxxx

Lindy- Well said! i go from positive to despair with a hr so i am just leaving it to nature now and que sera sera as my dear mum used to say. x

Yasmine- If your reading, im thinking of you an hope u managed to find a holiday x

Cvaeh and Melbram- How are you ladies doing? x

Hi to Laura, Foxey, Susie, Lisa and all the goregous gang :)

AFM- I am 7dp2dt today so just 1ww to go. Starting to crap myself excuse the phrase! Aaaaaah xxx

Hey Girls,

When you go for 1st base line scam does your bladder need to full or empty?? I've completely forgot what they said x

Hope your all doing okay, the DR seems to be taking forever x

Hi Sharkey, it needs to be empty for each scan intill you get to ET an then it needs to be full :) I remember how much the DR stage took and it was forever! you will soon be stimming! when is your bl scan? xxx

My scan Is Thursday 29th, seems ages away! MrsE75 1st scan gave me some hope so thats good :) x When are you going to test? x

It will fly till then sharkey. The scan is fine- empty bladder, takes a couple of minutes and the ladies are lovely. Are you on menopur then? I found once I started stimms things happened so quickly. How are you feeling on DR now?

I will be taking Fostimon 6 amps to stimm, I'm getting headaches & tiredness with the Buserelin but I'm hoping the Fostimon will blank some of the symptoms I am getting :)) that's what the nurse said x how you getting on? X

I found the stimming did stop the headaches and the tiredness did ease so hopefully it does for you!
AFM it's 1 week till OTD. Don't know about early testing yet. Don't know if I will last out, pretty much doubt I will. X

I guess it's nerve wrecking and excitement at the same time....x If I get to the same stage (god willing) more than likely I would test early x

I'm just confused because people say that AF is due before OTD do that confuses me a bit about when I could hopefully, fingers crossed, touch wood, do a test and get a positive. X

Sharkey- You will soon be stimming and i was on 6 amps too. Word of warning- 6 amps makes you very tired! i was exhausted every day as obviously its pushing our knackered ovaries into doing their best and its a strain on the body but as i remember from my previous cycle the stimms stop the side effects of DR as they 'awaken' the ovaries again :) As regards how im doing- i am slowly losing my bloody mind! lol. Its torture x

Lindy- I think im just gonna poas everyday from now on as i have so many cheapies but i have the clearblue digital for OTD. Just praying to get a early BFP so im not tortured for another solid wk if im lucky enough to get that far as af showed up before OTD last time and she is actually due on sun/mon so praying she stays away this time for 9mths! x

Fingers crossed AQ that she stays away from us :) So AF is due 2 weeks after trigger?

Yes Lindy AF is due 14 days from trigger. She arrived exactly on time last cycle so praying i get past monday and il feel relieved. When are you going to poas?
Whereabouts do you live in merseyside Lindy? iv prob asked that before. lol xxx

AQ, dont know how I will manage on the Fostimon, I'm constantly falling asleep as It Is....... :-( It will all be worth It In the end x <3 x I would be going nuts right about now, hehehe I am crossing everything for you!!! Lets have a long running thread of BFP's on here :)))

AFM, Well we finally told our closest friends we are going through IVF last night and It feels like all the weight has been lifted, pheeeeeew :) We also started talking about adoption etc, my other half was always against It but I think If It came to It I think we would also consider the adoption route ;-)) I'm off for my acupuncture In a bit then will be packing a bag & off for the w'end with the OH for a nice relaxing break x x Out of interest can you dye your hair during IVF?? My hair Is In desperate need of attention x

Sharkey- my roots are awful!! I just thought I would rather put off dying my hair because if there is any risk at all I don't want to have anything I could say "if only I had/hadn't" So now my hair l

Sharkey- my roots are awful!! I just thought I would rather put off dying my hair because if there is any risk at all I don't want to have anything I could say "if only I had/hadn't" So now my hair looks.... Well not good !!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend away. X

AQ- I live just by alder hey. Where are you? Might POAS Sunday/ Monday. Do you think That's still too early?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->