IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Oh Lindy I'm so sorry - so unfair isn't it that you go through all the injections and heartache of IVF and the ups and downs of a cycle and then to have that happen is just awful. I don't know what words of comfort any of us can give you other than just take it easy and just listen to your body cos you are dealing with a huge amount of emotions and hormones right now.

Sending you big hugs xxx

Lindy, I'm sending you big :hugs: x I truly understand what you are going through at this time, I know It might not seem like It right now but things sometimes happen for a reason..... Also It must be ten times worse because of all the emotions physically and mentally with the IVF... Life Is so unfair dealing us these cards :cry: I hope whatever step that you embark on next will be a successful one x x

Don't know how long will take for miscarriage. Just want it to start so I can start to move on. Does anybody know about any tests I should request before try again? Xxx

Awww Lindy & Sarah :sad2: so so so so sorry - I've no idea what else to say, life really sucks sometimes :hugs:

xxx

Hi ladies I'm booked in for egg collection on weds we have 8 viable follicles and a couple that are 10.2 and bit smaller which unless they grow quickly won't be removed. So fingers crosses now they have some eggs in them!

I'm chuffed to have gotto EC to be honest given I have zero AMH levels.

Let you know how I get on. Sharkey how about you??

MrsE75, I am so really pleased for you, grow follies grow :)) No news from my end, currently stimming until Sunday & then scan on Monday..... Hopefully If all goes well with plenty of follies then EC will be next Wednesday x

Sharkey - good luck. I feel soooo bloated but no wonder with the size of my follies but I don't care so long as we have eggs. Last injection at 23.55 tonight - whooohoooooo!!! I can't remember what that feels like ha, ha!! So we'll be doing the 2ww together possibly? So is Monday your day 10 scan?

I hear that the bum pellets are one of the hardest things - anyone that's done a cycle give any tips??

Hi to everyone else hope you are all doing ok xx

Hi MrsE75 :) Sending Good Luck right back at you!! To think that the both of us were told our AMH were 0.00 you have had a good amount of follies :thumbup: all we need now Is the eggs..... It's given me some hope :) Yep Monday will be our day 10 scan, wont be able to Inject that morning as per there Instructions so I will of been stimming for 9 days In total.... I'm feeling absolutely exhausted with backache, headaches & Im starting to bloat now, but I suppose It will all be worth It to have that precious baby In our arms.

I heard that the progesterone were quite messy, just have to Insert them far enough I think :haha:

I'm hoping that we are In the 2WW....x

How Is everyone? x

Hi Sharkey - don't worry my 10 day scan was actually day 8 I didnt do my 9th injection until that night either. I know I'm so lucky I've got follies but it could still fall apart if I don't have any eggs but hoping that they are growing soust have something inside - perhaps I'm clutching at straws!! Anyway I will know soon enough tomorrow!

I wasnt too bad with headaches but didn't have any backache at all. Yep bloating gets worse I've felt horrible but guess bein pregnant involves more than bloating!! Ha, ha

Had an injection free day an it's fab! Not looking forward to the EC but sure it won't be as bad as I'm imagining it to be.

Fingers crossed x

MrsE- Best of luck for EC tomorrow and honestly it is nothing to worry about at all. Dr Ryan the sleepy juice man is just lovely and he gives you some 'happy juice' which chills you out an then the sleepy juice an before you know it your awake and asking how many eggs they got! the worst part is waiting for the call the next day. Its so stressful to see if any fertilise. I pray u get some decent eggs and at least one embie for transfer. Thats half the battle. The other half is surviving the 2ww and getting a BFP. Have everything crossed for you. I am not coming on here much but il pop in tomorrow to see you it went for you. x

MrsE75 lots of luck for tomorrow, praying for some eggies for you. I was v nervous about the procedure but like Africa said everyone is really nice and the sedation is fab! The pessaries are a bit yuk but you get used to it after the first few. I chose to do them rectally throughout as if you put them in the front you have to lie down for 20 mins and I was paranoid they wouldn't go in right if I did this :wacko: At least the back way it's all done in a few seconds. They upset my tummy a bit but it's all worth it. I ended up on them for 12 weeks with the dols trial!

Lindy hope you are ok hunnie, sending hugs :hugs:

Africa how are you bearing up? I can't imagine the pain you are feeling but I just hope with your family and friends around you, you can find the strength to move on :hugs: x

Hello MrsE75, Just thought I would come on here quickly to wish you both good luck with your EC this morning, Im sure you will be just fine and there's no need to worry about the sedation..... If my OH would have his own way he'd put me to :sleep: most days for rambling on a bit :haha: Will come on here later today to see how you are x x

AQ & Lindy, How are the two of you baring up? Sending you all big :hugs: xxxx

Hi to everyone else x x

Hi ladies, how's everyone?
Good luck today MrsE,will pop in l8r 2 see how u got onx
Sharkey,how r u feeling? X
Africa and lindy,hope u ladies have found strengths from somewhere. Any thoughts on next steps? Lindy u were asking for info about further tests,they don't usually do any after a first fail,but might be worth u asking in the follow up appointment. It's only now after 3 fails that I'm having further tests and that's because I've asked for them after doing a lot of research and have gone private. Will be able 2 tell u ladies more after my appointment next Thursday.

Laura,I would like 2 say huge congratulations on the birth of baby Jessica. Hope ur doing well xx

Hi 2 everyone else that follows this thread x

Hi girls I'm on my way home we got 4 eggs!! I was over the moon given how I was given a small chance of ever having my own child. Next hurdle is the quality, maturity and fertilisation. Now I have to wait for that call in the morning!!

Yay I was so chuffed I got eggs! Sharkey there is hope for us none AMH people!

Now I just need those eggies to be mature and all fertilise then get jiggy :)

Thank you all for you kind words and thoughts too. You are a great group of girls xx

MrsE75, Woooohoooooo :happydance: I've kept checking on here to see how things went on for you, 4 eggs Is brilliant :thumbup: I'm sure the both of you are over the moon, I just told my OH your news and he was really happy...... Lets hope we get to the same position as you for our EC next week x

To think you were only given 5% chance, goes to show that the AMH Is'nt always correct x

Hello Del x Im fine thank you, looking forward to next weeks scan for the go ahead on the EC for Wednesday. The stimming Is taking It out on me now, but will be worth It...... How about you? x

Oh :yipee: MrsE so pleased for you. Keeping everything crossed for your phone call tomorrow. Did they say when they'd ring you?

:dust:
xxx

MrsE I'm so happy for you ! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for for that call in the morning that it's fab news !!

I'm currently on day 12 of down reg .... Baseline scan next Thursday . I am soooo bloated, my boobs feel like they are going to explode �� ! I rang hc today to see if there was anything I could take like herbal water tablets but they said no so that's the end of that !
I'm hoping period comes soon but not sure as I'm not regular and they have been known to stop altogether . But my whole body is aching so I hope that means that something will happen soon !!!!

Hope everyone is doing ok thinking of you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->