IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi everyone! Just rang HC to give them our results and we have our 1st scan 3 weeks today! I asked them about the dols trial too, but they said its finished now. Plus I wouldn't have been able do it anyway cos it was a FET.
But I've still get 12 weeks of pessaries and progynova to look forward too !

Gemz.... Gl for Transfer. My frostie was a day 3 which they left and it turned into a blasto.
Del.... Big hugsxxxxx
Hi to everyone else xxxx

P.s I'm trying to sort my ticker lol x

Jules - congrats again. How come your on pesseries then if not on the DOLS trial? Just wondering cos I asked last time and they said no only people on DOLS trial cos the need of monitoring or something.

Hi Mrse ... It's because I was on a stimulated frozen transfer cycle apparently ! I wondered that too xx

Jules that's brilliant!! Woop!

Sorry I havent had time to do personals been on phone! I'll do them later!

Got my appointment for transfer tomorrow ... 2 pm!! Eek so excited and nervous!! I'm being knocked out thou so I can't eat at all after midnight!

Quick question thou, what happens after embroy transfer - what's the procedure I'm really curious and can't wait till tomorrow!

Yeay for the cute ticker, I'm sure the 3 weeks to your scan will fly by :thumbup:
xx

Gemz..... Gl for tomorrow! How come they are putting you to sleep for it? Means you will only have 11 days to wait til test date ! Or 9 if you're like me and inpatient xx

Because of my cervix and te trouble we've had in the past! Want to be safer than sorry as this was they can be slightly more rougher if needs be

What happens once the embie is in?

Hi everyone,

How you all feeling? Gemz are you excited about tomorrow?

Had my call this morning about 10 and I'm pleased to say that 11 fertilised so I'm really made up.:happydance::happydance: I'm going for my ET on Saturday at 10.30. They are keeping them all growing to see what ones make it to blastocyst so I hope I have some to freeze and they don't all get wasted. Also they said they will only put one in and not two, if I want to then they said I need to have a three day transfer instead but I said no.

Nababel

That's brilliant news!!! Well done bet you can't wait til Saturday!

Scared but excited for tomorrow!

Nababel

That's brilliant news!!! Well done bet you can't wait til Saturday!

Scared but excited for tomorrow!

Thanks - I'm made up :happydance::happydance:

You are going to be really hungry waiting all that time. Really excited for you. How long do you have to stay in for? It is a crazy time at the moment isn't it. My emotions will be all over the place on saturday as well. Are you going to stay in bed for a few days when your home? That's what I'm planning on doing hee hee :hugs:

Gemz - good luck for tomorrow.

Nababel - congrats on the result and good luck for Saturday.

Just hope I can continue with the good news when I get started properly! Xx

I'm taking the next day off work but going in on friday! Not sure I could cope staring at the clock waiting it to hurry up and be test date!!!

Besides if Don't go to work it'll only pile up an ill be stressed out!

Gemz - good luck for tomorrow.

Nababel - congrats on the result and good luck for Saturday.

Just hope I can continue with the good news when I get started properly! Xx

- I'm sure you will xxxxxxxx :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"