IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Had some old blood today and feel vile so the witch in definately on her way :( hopefyully this time next year I will be ready to pop following successful IVF#2 ;)

Hi everyone just popping in to say hello!
Melbram - fingers crossed IVF 2 is a success or maybe that you get your BFP before then! When will you be starting?

Hope everyone has fun at the meet up. xx

Hi everyone I'm looking for some advice... I'm currently half way through a 6 month course of clomid due to fibroids. I'm being treated at the Hewitt centre & it's been pretty emotional. No empathy, sympathy or general comfort at all I just feel like I'm a number to them. Anyway I'm a size 14-16 5'8" and practically been told I'm obese. I'm loosing all hope on the clomid & they are saying I can have IVF if I lose weight which I am at a steady pace as I also have hypo thyroid ism. My question is what is the timescales with IVF??

MrsE and Melbram- Big hugs ladies. I guess that is the one 'plus' of me having no tubes - i dont have to go through that monthly torture anymore x

Higgins- Welcome. There is no waiting list at the womens. Once you have been referred for IVF and you and your partner have all relevant tests and go to PIE(Patient info evening) the ball pretty much gets rolling from then. Good luck x

Hi to all the gang and hope those that are coming for the meal on sat are looking forward to it :) xxx

Hugs melbram and mrse. Xxx

AQ- keep battling your appeal. I've just had somebody shout loud enough and although they are not one of the worse cases the pct have "found " extra money for her to jump a 2 year waiting list. Making a fuss can work.

AFM- feeling rotten and achey with this awful cold. If much worse will take a few days off work :(

Lindylou - hope you feel better soon.

Sorry i've been awol for a while. Just got back from uncles funeral, so a lot of time has been spent sorting odds and sods out regarding that. I've been the doctors and my iron levels are officially back to normal!!! yey!!! doing lots of happy dancing round the bedroom. Bad news is though I've got a chest infection and am on anti-biotics! Immune system's just starting to recover hence why I've got it! :(

As for Saturday - doctor said I cant pass it on to anyone so I'll be good for Saturday.

How is everyone doing?? x x x

Hi everyone just popping in to say hello!
Melbram - fingers crossed IVF 2 is a success or maybe that you get your BFP before then! When will you be starting?

Hope everyone has fun at the meet up. xx

Thank you - was hoping to start in February but due to family problem I am really stressed at the moment and things might be like this for some time so not so sure now :(

...still no sign of AF :wacko:

Melbram, I'm planning on our frozen attempt in January / February so it's good to know we'll not be alone

My period has been so weird since we got that BFN. It was only 8 weeks ago, but I've had 3 AF's about 24 days apart. They've been really painful too so havent been too pleased.

How did your follow up appointment go?

Likkle/melbram hopefully you can both relax and enjoy Christmas and 2013 starts in the best way possible. Xx

AFM- got sent home from work today do I didn't spread my germs. Poor bump getting rattled something terrible with my cough and sneezing. Hope it's ok because tummy getting sore with it xx

Hi all,

AQ has asked me to message everyone to see if you can come on Saturday! Needs names and final numbers! :)

If you could message me either PM or here that would be great!

Thanks x x x

Hi Gemz, :hi:

I'm definately coming, see you then :thumbup:
xx

Hi Gemz, I'm afraid I'm not going to make it tomorrow as have no one to look after lo, was going to ask my dad but he's made plans and my oh plays footie on Saturday. Hope you all have a fab time, would be great to meet you all so hopefully we'll do another at some point xx.

Melbram how are things? Any sign of the witch?? X

Me n my partner are 24 i have endometriosis and my partner had op when younger on testes waiting for our appt pn thursday at lwh with dr lewis-jones they think he has a blockage and is saying prob icsi

In arrowe park they said i needed to loose weight i am 5,9 size 14 but its impossible as the pain i get when i exercise through my endo is horrific!

Just thought i would geg in u all!

Scared and wanting a baby is worst feeling ever when u cant how u want too

Xxx :wacko:

Welcome Carly :)
I live in Moreton and have to say arrowe park are shit! the women's hospital requires your BMI to be under 30 if applying for NHS funded IVF but if your 5'9 and a size 14 i would image your BMI is under 30?! they are making my friend jump through hoops too. Good luck x

Hi to all the gang. I hope to see everyone who is coming for the meal tomorrow. Booked for 1.30 under the name of Yusuf. Il get there a little earlier.
I had deliberated about coming as my best friend Jane died yesterday morning and i am devastated but she would want me to come. She loved social gatherings and i have many fond memories to help me through this terrible time. Also need to be strong for her 3 children who are 21, 19 and 12. She suffered such a lot in the months leading to her death i am glad she will no longer suffer but so very sad my best friend has gone xxx

I live in Moreton and have to say arrowe park are shit! the women's hospital requires your BMI to be under 30 if applying for NHS funded IVF but if your 5'9 and a size 14 i would image your BMI is under 30?! they are making my friend jump through hoops too. Good luck x

Hi to all the gang. I hope to see everyone who is coming for the meal tomorrow. Booked for 1.30 under the name of Yusuf. Il get there a little earlier.
I had deliberated about coming as my best friend Jane died yesterday morning and i am devastated but she would want me to come. She loved social gatherings and i have many fond memories to help me through this terrible time. Also need to be strong for her 3 children who are 21, 19 and 12. She suffered such a lot in the months leading to her death i am glad she will no longer suffer but so very sad my best friend has gone xxx
Yes they were very shit! I had lap an dye over a year ago an have been battling with them for fertility tests ever since came to womans but under my partner because of his lil issues now we go bk thurs an if they say thats fine i can go ahead with it whats the time scales and stuff?
Ps am from wallasey xx

Hi AQ..... Really sorry but I can't come either. I was looking forward to it but have had an awful week at the hospital and I just can't face anything at the moment, I promise I will tell you more about it very soon but need to get my self together.

I'm really sorry to hear about our friend. Sending you big hugs and anytime you need to talk we are always her .
Xx

AQ I am so very sorry to hear about your friend. Sending big hugs xx :hugs:

Jules I hope all is ok xx :hugs:

Welcome Carly :flower:

Hi all, hope everyone is ok....looking forward to the weekend I bet!
Glad to see you back gemz.... : )
Sending my love again AQ and big hug, has your friend been poorly for some time? X I mailed to say I wasn't coming I think?
Any more news Melbram!
Welcome Carly! I had a lap and dye at arrow park..which was ok, but got told I was infertile so got transferred to the womens within weeks. From having the op to starting treatment only took 5 months.....good luck.
AFM... Had another bleed on Sunday, but been ok since...really trying to take it easy. Got another scan next wed but still got lots of symptoms so sure all ok.
Lots of love j x

Hi all, hope everyone is ok....looking forward to the weekend I bet!
Glad to see you back gemz.... : )
Sending my love again AQ and big hug, has your friend been poorly for some time? X I mailed to say I wasn't coming I think?
Any more news Melbram!
Welcome Carly! I had a lap and dye at arrow park..which was ok, but got told I was infertile so got transferred to the womens within weeks. From having the op to starting treatment only took 5 months.....good luck.
AFM... Had another bleed on Sunday, but been ok since...really trying to take it easy. Got another scan next wed but still got lots of symptoms so sure all ok.
Lots of love j x
Thank you! I have an appt on thursday these are for sperm results an blood an ultra sound of my partner! They told me i am ovulating and everything is ok but i was in a long relationship before this an nothing ever happened then! I think the endometriosis has caused alot of damage! Wastold in may i was being reffered to womans n only had appt in sept n this one this month! Feel like everything is on stand still!!
Wishin u all the luck xx

Oh Sarah I'm so so sorry to hear about your loss. Is this the friend who lost her leg? It must be devastating. I'm so sorry honey. A dear friend is such a blessing in our lives and the effect she has had on you will never leave you. She is at peace now. Xxxxxxx

I won't be able to go tomorrow. I'm throwing up (sorry TmI). Feel rotten and full of cold. Please please please arrange an afternoon tea or something before Christmas when you meet up because I desperately want to meet up with everybody. Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->