IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Me n my partner are 24 i have endometriosis and my partner had op when younger on testes waiting for our appt pn thursday at lwh with dr lewis-jones they think he has a blockage and is saying prob icsi

In arrowe park they said i needed to loose weight i am 5,9 size 14 but its impossible as the pain i get when i exercise through my endo is horrific!

Just thought i would geg in u all!

Scared and wanting a baby is worst feeling ever when u cant how u want too

Xxx :wacko:

Welcome Carley. Hopefully you get an appointment soon. X

Hi ladies

Due to only 3 of us being able to make the meet up today i am thinking we should re-arrange for another time. Shame it didnt work out but we all have a lot going on an the timing is just off xxx

Sorry AQ I really did want to come, hopefully as lindy says we can do something before Christmas. Hope your ok, sending you lots of love xxxx

Hey AQ - thanks for letting me know and trying to arrange a get to gether. Defo do it soon

take care all x x x x

Yeah it's a shame but can't be helped. Is it wrong that I'm still going to take advantage of the babysitter I've arranged... Going to have a bath, & chill out for a few hours instead :haha:

thanks for trying to arrange it though AQ, let me know if you arrange another at all. Really would be nice to meet you all.

x

Hi everyone well AF arrived yesterday so that was 47 days! :wacko:

Liklgems: our follow up was rubbish just seen the nurse who couldnt answer anything. I was just told I responded well and they will probably keep me on the same protocol for when I want to start again

AQ: Im so sorry to hear about your friend :hugs:

Welcome to the new girlies: good luck with your OH's results Carly x

HI to everyone else x

Hi everyone well AF arrived yesterday so that was 47 days! :wacko:

Liklgems: our follow up was rubbish just seen the nurse who couldnt answer anything. I was just told I responded well and they will probably keep me on the same protocol for when I want to start again

AQ: Im so sorry to hear about your friend :hugs:

Welcome to the new girlies: good luck with your OH's results Carly x

HI to everyone else x
Thank you and to you all! Nice to see support from friendly strangers xxx

Thank you ladies.

I am thinking we should arrange something for around 2wks before xmas? maybe on a sunday for lunch and a few drinks. If everyone can let me know what sunday suits them best il arrange everything as im free any sunday in Dec xxx

hi all, hope everyone has had a good sunday

Following IVF - did anyones periods change drastically? Mine have become much shorter and I'm spotting now - never happened to me before - any ideas?

Hi everyone

Gemz- My periods tend to be a little all over the place for a few months after ivf but seem to be settling down a little now. Don't think i have ever had spotting though. Think everyone is different though.

Africa- Sunday isn't a great day for me as dh often works Saturday so Sunday is his only day off. We have lots of jobs to do on our house before we can put it on the market so really need to keep Sunday free to do those together.

Welcome Carly, hope things start to progress for you.

Jules- Hope all is well x x

afm- I have just e mailed Belgium to hurry our results up. I need to know what our next steps are going to be x x

Aww that's a shame as Sunday is the only day i get off too as work a lot of saturdays :(
Maybe we could do a wk day evening meet instead of everyone is ok with that xxx

hi all, hope everyone has had a good sunday

Following IVF - did anyones periods change drastically? Mine have become much shorter and I'm spotting now - never happened to me before - any ideas?

HI Gems

Mine have been a bit all over the place if I remember rightly I came on on test day after IVF and was on for 12 days had about a week off then came on again for 2 days. They then went back to normal as AF arrived on day 31 but this month it was 48 days and I had spotting throughout the month which isnt usual for me....we will see what happens next month!

Hey girlies, not been on here for a while. A lot has been going on. The get together sounds great. AQ text me when you rearrange, I don't get time to check this as often now I'm back at work.

I'm not going to bother with the personals. There are too many so I'm going to wish you all the best.

Afm- iv just really tried to force myself to accept being a mother is something I never will be. I really thought I was coping until today. My sis in law rang me a month ago to tell me she was pregnant with her 2nd and now the other one rang me to tell me she is pregnant with her 4th. I thought I would be ok but I can't stop crying and I'm a total wreck. It's bad enough with the one but now two I really don't know how I'm going to get through the next nine months. I'm going to have to hibernate and try and get out of as many family gatherings as I can. Sorry for moaning, I just needed to get it off my chest. I know u will understand

Baby dust- sending you massive hugs. It is a serious blow when you here that news and it's all you pray for. Are you not trying ivf again in the future? Have you considered other options to be a mum? I know we all want ivf to work but know everyone of us has thought what we would do if it didn't. Sending you massive hugs and love.

AQ- midweek could be good- late night shopping, Christmas lights etc. x

Sorry to hear your having a bad time babydust - I think there is something in the water at the moment that we dont know about :shrug:

Will you go for another round of IVF or consider adoption? I would definately adopt if possible if IVF didnt work out for us although I do struggle to get my head around it :hugs:

Babydust- Nice to see you back with us but so sorry your struggling so much. Keep the faith! it WILL happen one day for you. Where there is life there is hope. I know we all have our down days and i have many moments like this but deep down i 'know' il be a mother one day, somehow. Don't be alone. Text me anytime and i mean that xxx

Lindy- Yes midweek could work well. We will sort something x

Hi to Melbram, Sharkey, Gemz, Lisa, Susie and all the gang xxx

Baby dust - all I can say is my heart goes out to you and I just hope you find a way through it. My brother and his girlfriend have just had their first baby and I was heartbroken when they told me. I have accepted it now and have actually loved being with the baby but I can only imagine the pain I will feel if they have another before me. Try and keep as positive as you can, I know it's hard.

Hi to everyone else. X

AFM - Me and hubby have just been for our blood tests at the Hewitt. So we just have to wait for an appointment now. I know the appointment will probably be next year now but any ideas when we might get a letter?

thanks for all your lovely comments, cant be on for long. im in middle of teaching and sent students off for a break. i thought i would pop on while they are away.

i just feel like someone has stabbed me right through the heart but i know i need to get a grip. i never felt like this when my brothers wife or sister told me they were expecting. i really dont know why i am feeling like this with my in laws. i am feeling so bitter about it. it really wound me up when my bro in law said if we have twins u can have one. so glad it was over the phone cuz i may have thumped him. i just had to say im a lady of luxuary and i dont need ur kid cramping my style. really hate myself for saying it but i couldnt help it. coming from an asian family i constantly get the sly remarks i can just see them getting worse now.

got to go students are back and i need to stop blubbing

Aww babydust - I'm sending you lots of hugs, I cant imagine what your going through - but stay positive you never know.

Afm I've had a tough couple of days. Been crying and lashing out at eveyone. Feels like the pain of the last few months has never lifted; I've never stormed off from work and walked 3 miles home before in my life - left my car and everything the other day everything was just too much.

Feels like I need a proper holiday, but with attempting to try IVF again in January cant really book anything

Hope everyone is ok hugs x x x

Babydust- people can say the things that cut you deeply without realising it. I remembers partner in work saying his friend was on number 5 -they just keep having babies maybe I should have a fling with him. It broke my heart. Wanting a baby is all consuming and it is a constant need you carry around with you. Sending you massive hugs. It is so difficult. We all understand and have all felt the bitterness
Xxxx

Likkle- try and get a break of you can. Going into your next round relaxed and focused can only help. It is such a roller coaster. Get yourself right so you are ready to hopefully get your BFP.

Hugs to you all and prayers. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->