IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Thanks for the info. How do they do the transfer at care? Do they use ultrasound?

Yes they use an ultrasound and it's always done by a consultant. I actually had my egg collection & transfer done by the same consultant so it's nice to see some continuity xxxx

Mrse- I think you have to give the little blast a chance. Like AQ said you never know which embbies go on to naturally make a baby. Fx this little one sticks

Bugs, boof, AQ, and all you ladies about to start/ in the thick of treatment I pray this cycle is the lucky one for you xxx

Oooohhh this thread is hotting up again. Best of luck MrsE & bugs for otd :thumbup: & really hope this year brings those elusive :bfp:'s for everyone :yipee:

xxx

I've not been on for over a week and there is far too many pages to catch up on in my quick break in work,
Thanks for all your help ladies and good luck.
I'm in on Thursday at the Hewitt centre for my first scan to see how I've taken to the buserelin, then hopefully move straight on to the fostimon!

X

Thank you, the first day I was sick but I've been fine since, apart from me having a whinge a couple of times over silly things... I'm a sensitive soul �� x

It does get you like that! The stress and drugs and wanting it to work. I broke down sobbing to my mum one day and I know I was over reacting but couldn't stop. It was like PMS multiplied!!

Yea I was the same, my fiancé is spending all his spare time and money turning out spare room into a dressing room for me, and I was taking my injection but I don't think the needle was as sharp as it could of been, so it hurt, I went upstairs to tell him and he hmmmmd me.. And I burst out in sobs! Poor lad haha x

Oh don't worry about that!! They Get off lucky with the treatment so giving us TLC is allowed ;)

Indeed :) I also quit smoking new year so I'm unsure what was me and what was the drug :) x

Still working but finding it really tiring now. It honestly doesn't feel real to be. Let us know how scan goes. X

Good luck for thursday Jamie :) well done on quitting smoking. I used to smoke socially but iv quit that too. We are getting super healthy for next cycles and that can only be a good thing :) iv also virtually quit drinking too. Il have maybe 1 glass of red wine a wk and that's about it now xxx

Thank you, i've been wanting to quit for a while so new year and start of treatment have me the perfect excuse, I had a big drink new year and haven't had one since but I'm sure a glass of wine may sneak in x

Jamie, good luck and congrats for stopping smoking!!! I had hynotherapy about 2 years ago - best thing i ever did! :)

Mrse - I would have gone to blast too - you never know, and like others have said you'd always question what if! Here's hoping that it'll be a little brother / sister to your bean!

Bugs - praying it works for you both - you really deserve some luck

Hey to everyone else! I'm currently like a 5 year old today - hubby had a snow day at school so wasnt safe for the kids to go in, and he's gone and ordered me a new iPad!!! so excited since the old one broke! Add in my new phone come today I'm definatly like a kid at christmas

Hope everyone is doing well and haven't broken anything in the snow and ice - I've lost my dignaty in work thou falling in the car park - my bum still hurts

Jamie- Yeah i got pissed new year too! haha. Glad to be off it now tho tbh as can't stand the hangovers! lol x

Gemz- LMAO about the fall, although i hope your ok?? yayy to the pressies. I am a big kid too. When the snow fell i did a snow angel and made a snowman...on my own! haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->