IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi Harley :flower: Welcome to the thread and good luck with your cycle. Not sure if they would be able to start you next week, would depend if they had space and how quick you could get the drug delivery. Hopefully you'll be clearer on Thursday xx

Hi Ladies, I too am a stalker of this forum. I've been following everyones progress so far and finally plucked up courage to ask a question :)
I am in the process of my first IVF attempt at LWH, due in tomorrow lunchtime for a 5DT (4 of my 8 eggs fertilised but no ideas on quality etc yet). Does anyone know when my OTD will be? I am going to try really really really hard to wait until that day (the signs arent good as I bought 15 tests off Amazon last week, oops!!)
Thanks and lots of love and baby dust to you all xx

Harley - I would say if AF is due next week after your appointment, then you will be able to ring up on day 1. You will get your drugs delivered between day 1 and day 23 (i think) and then start injecting day 23. You will have an appointment at some point to show you how to do the injections. Thats my understanding anyway! So looks like you will starting before me. x

hiya gussy, i'm no help I'm afraid but just wanted to say welcome. wishing you lots of luck for your transfer let us know how you get on!

xx

Thanks Bear!....will definitely keep posting here I think, everyone seems so nice, and IVF can be so isolating sadly.

Good luck with your treatment!! Hope you get to start soon xx

Hi gussy
I think with a 5dt it's 10 or 11 days after transfer. Mine was a day three and I tested 13 days later. If you are planning to test early then you really need to test out your trigger shot injection, test after transfer until you get a bfn, and then any bfp you get after that will be the real thing!!! Good luck x

Gussy - welcome! if it's 5 day Blasto then testing is 12 days after transfer if its 3 day transfer then test 14 days after your transfer. Hope this helps. I'm currently on 2ww well actually 12 day wait and this is by far the hardest part because you feel all sorts of twinges, pulling and pains but this can all be the pesseries and just your hormones playing tricks on you!!

Seems to be lots of people at all different stages on here so all hotting up nicely for lots of BFPs!!
Xx

Ooooh lovetoeatcake I really hope we don't have to miss this cycle, I know it's only an extra month or so, but time already seems to have slowed down lol!

We're getting excited, but after the clomid didn't have any effect in worried I won't respond to any kind of stimms. I need to calm down and stop 'what if' ing. It's so nice to be able to talk to you ladies, and know we can all understand what each other is feeling x

Welcome to the thread Gussy. I'm not one for poas, I find it too hard seeing a BFN. But lots of luck to you. I hope you get your BFP!

Harley I would say you have timed this appointment just right and you should be able to start really soon. This whole process is such a waiting game. Try not to worry too much about how you will react, the drugs are a lot stronger than clomid. X

Thank you everyone for your replies! This really is the nicest forum I've come across and believe me I've stalked a few!! IVF has sent me a bit cuckoo so having you all to ask questions is a god send.......I hope everyone's dreams come true in 2013! Xx

Welcome Harley and good luck with your cycle.

Gussy- I had a day 5 transfer and test date was 12 days later. Hope you get your BFP.

Lots of new cycles starting. Hoping lots of BFPs o come :)

hello ladies

wow - we've certainly become very busy havent we!!

Hi to all the new ladies - sorry for lack of personals testing my new iphone out and its rather hard to read everything thru - will drop proper reply in a bit

gem x x

Welcome Harley and lots of luck with your cycle. I hope they can manage to fit you in next week but most likely will be your next cycle(that's how it usually works) x

Gussy- Welcome and Good luck for your ET tomorrow! hope the 2ww is easy on you. Keep us updated x

Hi to Susie, Lindy, Gemz, Bugs, Cvaeh, Liketoeatcake, Bear, and all the gang xxx

Thanks Africa queen! I've seen you on a few threads on this site, you really have been such a great support to everyone! I hope your op goes well and after everything you've been through this is your year xx

Ah thank you so much Gussy. Means a lot :) I like to support were i can and i get it back ten fold from these amazing ladies as you will see yourself :) xxx

Sorry ladies if its tmi but I don't know who else to ask other than ringing up the clinic.. I'm due in tomorrow for my scan after buserelin injections but my AF doesn't seem to want to leave me alone, it's been 11 days, should I still be able to have my scan?
X

Hi Jamie Lee yeah you'll be fine to still have your scan, just pre warn them. There just checking the lining of your womb is nice and thin xxxx

Hi all hope everyone is well, I'm just plodding along going slightly insane good job I'm in work or I think I'd have lost the plot by now xxxx

Hi Jamie lee, I was still bleeding on my first baseline scan and was really worried but they said happens all the time and it was all good news that I'd had a bleed so nothing to worry about at all, I felt a bit yucky but they made me feel really at ease. Good luck!x

Just back from my ET, had 1 decent embryo put back, a very early blasto so they couldn't grade, they will let us know if the remaining 2 can be frozen, didn't look too hopeful though so clinging onto the 1 on board. 2 hours post transfer and I'm already driving myself mad!

Ah thanks, yea I feel a bit yucky too but I suppose it's nothing they've not seen before,

Gussy good luck lets hope this one is all it takes, xx

:hugs: Jamie. I had to have a lap done when I was on my period... And the gave me a suppository painkiller :blush: oh the shame but like you said nothing they haven't seen before. Good luck for your scan.

& yeay for ET gussy, best of luck & lots of :dust: we need some more :bfp:'s on this thread :yipee:

I can feel it in my water... I know there's a few embryos snuggling in :happydance:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"