IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

hi girlies, hope ur all good! xxx

africaqueen- thanks hunny, yep we maybe starting around the same time hehe! how excitin! xx

Del- Got my fingers crossed 4 u hunny xx

Hope all u girlies are gettin on ok, good luck and keep smiling!!!! xxxx BFP for 2011! xxxx

Hi girlies, hope ur all good

Africaqueen- hehe thanx hun! yeah i hope we start it around the same time to, would be great! Hows ur mum hun? xx

Del-Fingers crossed 4 u hunny!!!! xx

hope all u girlies are ok, good luck to u all and keep smiling! :) wishing everyone lots of babydust 2011!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

Hi girlies, hope ur all good

Africaqueen- hehe thanx hun! yeah i hope we start it around the same time to, would be great! Hows ur mum hun? xx

Del-Fingers crossed 4 u hunny!!!! xx

hope all u girlies are ok, good luck to u all and keep smiling! :) wishing everyone lots of babydust 2011!!!!!!!!!! xxxx :thumbup::baby:

Sorry girlies, not sure why my messages have posted loads of times! ooooopss!!!! xxx

Foxey - hi hun, hope ur ok and that all is going well.
My otd is Sat 19th, so it's going to be a very long week!! Ur right about the testing, not going to buy a test till Friday, didn't trust myself to have any in the house lol!! How did u find your 2ww? Did u take it easy? or just got on with it? It's hard to know what to do for the best!!:shrug:I'm very lucky to have been given time off work this time round.xxx

hi yes im good thanks all is goin well just wanna get to that 12 weeks scan and c my baby and make sure everythin is ok. until then it still doesnt seem real. i only had to wait 9 days as i had a 5 day transfer. my step daughters kept me ocupied it went quite quick. i took it very easy my husband and family made sure of it, that was hard coz im not a sit down and relax kind of person. i went for a gentle swim a few days as well. im still on the sick now wont be goin back work till after my 12 week scan. i do highly recommend being off work tho what ever ya job is. i cant do my job pregnant anyway but even if your sat down in an office it aint the same as being at home chilling. i hope it all works out for hun my fingers will be tightly crossed on sat xxxxxxxx

Foxey- Hows the morning sickness going? x

hi hun, no morning sickness for me :), my boobs are aching off and i constantly need to pee but other than eating for england i got no symptoms making me feel poorly. quite lucky really. im 7 weeks pregnant so thought if i was gonna be sick id be sick by now. how u feelin? time goin quick for you? x

Hi girls, u all ok?
Thanks Foxey for the msg, glad all is going well, think ur doing the right thing being off until 12 week scan. Wishing u all the best hun xxx

Well things are not good here i'm afraid:cry:, AF :witch:arrived this morning, so yet another:bfn: for me i suppose.
I'm gutted, have cried and cried. :cry::cry:.Very upset.
My partner is away with work until tonight so that doesn't help. Haven't phoned LWH yet, I know that they will just tell me to wait until Sat and do my test,but I know it's all over.

It's been a tough year for us with my partner recovering from cancer,failed icsi and now the failed FET. Life can be so unfair sometimes.

We still have one go left on the nhs, so will give that a go over the summer hols, but need to go back and talk to DR Lewis Jones to discuss and see if there are any more tests they can do on me, immune,thyroid etc, before we go ahead because we only have a certain amount of sperm frozen and don't want to waste it!! Any one with any ideas as to what tests I should be asking for.???
LWH are not doing well at the mo are they!!!!!:growlmad: xxx

africa queen im sorry u poor thing, how terrible, ull get there, its not over till its over,

currently in the tww ivf liverpool womans, excellent staff quick and reliable xx

good luck xx

Hi girls.

Del- I am soo sorry hun. I am sure your 2nd cycle will work so dont lose hope. I knw how it feels to have everything go wrong at once. Been a tough few yrs for me too, but we WILL get our babies one day. I know it x

Hiya to Caz, Wrighty, ttc6yrs, foxey, laura, Becky and everyone else :)

AFM- I am feeling a little better today. Hard times but i have to look at the positives and be thankful i have the chance with IVF and i will take each day as it comes. All we can do. My mum is getting worse but we have our flights booked for Ireland for 8th-10th april so will do her good and we are going to stay with my cousin who we have not seen for over a yr so that will be lovely.

Just sooo excited about our appt now! even DH keeps asking how long it is! ha xxx

Hi girls, u all ok?
Thanks Foxey for the msg, glad all is going well, think ur doing the right thing being off until 12 week scan. Wishing u all the best hun xxx

Well things are not good here i'm afraid:cry:, AF :witch:arrived this morning, so yet another:bfn: for me i suppose.
My partner is away with work until tonight so that doesn't help. Haven't phoned LWH yet, I know that they will just tell me to wait until Sat and do my test,but I know it's all over.

It's been a tough year for us with my partner recovering from cancer,failed icsi and now the failed FET. Life can be so unfair sometimes.

We still have one go left on the nhs, so will give that a go over the summer hols, but need to go back and talk to DR Lewis Jones to discuss and see if there are any more tests they can do on me, immune,thyroid etc, before we go ahead because we only have a certain amount of sperm frozen and don't want to waste it!! Any one with any ideas as to what tests I should be asking for.???

soo sorry dell its not worked, u no urself dont u, i no how u feel hun keep ur chin up it takes a while i no im still crying over it but it will pass in time lwh i phoned them on friday with my bfn i i wanted someone phone me back with some answers on how 7 fertilised till day 5 but none could be froze no one phoned me back i had to phone them yesterday not happy with them at the mo xx

Hi girls, u all ok?

soo sorry dell its not worked, u no urself dont u, i no how u feel hun keep ur chin up it takes a while i no im still crying over it but it will pass in time lwh i phoned them on friday with my bfn i i wanted someone phone me back with some answers on how 7 fertilised till day 5 but none could be froze no one phoned me back i had to phone them yesterday not happy with them at the mo xx

Awwww im sorry Del! hope ur ok! its not fair is it, but dnt worry we WILL get our BFPS i just know it! keep ur chin up hunny, sending big :hugs: xx

Hi ladies just wanted to pop in and say I do pop back in to see how everyone is doing and I'm so sorry to you ladies who never got your much deserved BFP's.

I've just been plodding on TBH, Me and the OH have decided to move house so a nice change of scenery for us. Hopefully this might be a well needed fresh start for us.

As for the Women's I am disgusted with them, It's been 4 weeks Saturday since my cycle failed and I haven't rang with my result partly because I was just too upset at first and now I just can't be arsed sitting waiting while they don't answer the phone and not once have they rang I could be really ill or anything and I think they have a duty of care to follow up the treatment whether it is successful or not and the fact they sent us a bill for the ICSI treatment 3 days later could have pushed me over the edge. I will ring eventually because I need some answers !!!

I hope I don't come across as being too negative especially to the people who are yet to have treatment at LWH but I think it is valuable to people like me who are paying for treatment because if I'd have read my story first I would have gone elsewhere.
Rant over now !!!!!!

Hope everyone is well and keeps the faith it may not have worked this time but we battle on and we'll get there eventually xxx

(Mood not helped by 4 girls I work with having baby girls in the past week and it would have been my due date the end of this month !!!!)

Bugs- im so sorry u are feeling so down hun((hugs))
To be honest tho, i think if your paying or not that they should offer the same level of care.
I went through hell last yr losing both babies and tubes at the hands of the NHS and i for one think that i deserve the exact if not better treatment there as someone who is paying.
I do feel very nervous having treatment there with all what i have read though.
When we have the appt with Mr K i am going to write a list of issues i have come across on the boards and see what his response is. I also have a friend who is a patient rep for the HC, if anyone wants her details?

Hope everyone else is ok. Its weigh day for me tomorrow so hoping i stay the same cos was bloody greedy over the wkend! lol. Deffo being strict now tho to shift this 16lb by the 19th xxx

i think everyones experience is different. mine was fine with lwh couldnt fault em, prefered dealing with them than the other hospital i was also dealing with. i know they dont seem to be havin much luck with bfp's on here and that im very lucky, but africa you got enough to be nervous about without worrying about the hospital as well. i think u should just concerntrate on u and deal with your experience with lwh when u start your treatment. i hope its a good experience for you like it was for me and i hope that all the other ladies have beta luck next time xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls how are we all doing? So sorry we've got yet another BFN I'm not buildin my hopes up too much but at the same time I know ill be devastated when it fails if I don't have any frostys I will not be rushin into my next one think ill try myself a bit longer and maybe save up incase it does fail 2nd time god I'm so negative need to cheer up a bit lol my drug appointment today brickin my first injection hope everyone is ok xxx

Foxey- Thanks for some pep talk, i needed it! was starting to crap myself! lol How r u feeling? x

Becky- Aww bet ur nervous hun! i will be in the same boat soon hopefully.
I am not nervous of injecting myself im nervous of air bubbles... lmao. I am so dramatic! x

Hi to everyone else. Just got back frm the gym as im aiming to get my body pregnancy fit as i dont want any complications and i would love a natural labour even tho its unlikely due to my previous surgeries and my narrow cervix. Wow i have some PMA saying that dont i? ha xxx

Good morning ladies!!
Thank u for all the lovely msgs of support. The last days have been hard, but i'm feeling much better by today! Going back 2 work Monday.

We are going to put what's happened behind us and concentrate on our next cycle!! Can't wait to get our follow up appointment. I'm still going to ask for further test to be done on myself before we get started. We started to save money the last time it failed to have private treatment if needed, but i'm hoping that we will successful with our next round!!!:thumbup:

I know that we haven't much luck on this thread with bfp's but i really can't complian about the treatment i've had at the Hewitt. The nurses and docs have been great. The only thing i found frustrating was trying to get hold of the at the nurses station, the phone would just ring and ring!!! :wacko:

Laura - i know that your follow up is soon, good luck hun xx
Africaqueen - you sound so strong, good 4 you!!! xx
Littlepee - how are u hun? xx
Foxey - still relaxing i hope! xx
Becky - was your first injection yesterday?? xx

Hi to all the other ladies on the thread, hope you are well xx

We need to keep positive girls, we will get what we long for one day!!xx:thumbup:

Hi again ladies hope ur all ok glad ur feelin a bit more positive del yes my 1st injection was yesterday I could actually feel it haha (so soft) my mums doing my injections I could never do them myself I'd sit and hesitate for hrs not good! I have my scan appointment booked for 31st march finger xd alls doin as it should africa feels like we have waited such a long time and ur almost there :D hope ur all doing ok and rooting for our next BFP :) xx

hello girlies,

Well its a baby boom at the moment in my work, i work in a day nursery and 8 of our staff have all come in like a week after each other and said there pregnant! its realy strange hehe! just hope im the 9th one in our nxt cycle hehe!!! :0)

We have our joint consultant appointment on tuesday, first one since our failed cycle, :( bit nervous about it for some reason, but im sure it will be fine and we will have lots of questions to ask!!

Well girlies hope ur all ok and no matter all our ups :) and downs :( we will all get thru them together!
we WILL get our lil miracle(s) one way or another, the stalks are all ready and waiting to drop them off, its just a matter of time :0) Keep smilin girlies! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->