IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

:hi: girls littlepee my fx for you hun i am praying you have got a little wriggler in there sarah sorry to her about your mum hun keep your chin up thinking of you x x x

Hi girls,

Littlepee - I have my fx for u xxx

Africaqueen - I'm so sorry to hear about your mum, must be very hard 4 u. Lets hope u can get started with your ivf treatment asap. When did u say your first appointment is? xx

Laura - How are u? xx

AFM - Well i had my transfer yesterday,:happydance: I was very lucky that both embryos survived the thaw. They put both back but one was much better quality than the other one. My otd is March the19th. Not sure if i'll be able to wait that long!!!! I'm also scared that it will fail again.Taking it easy this week and drinking lots of pineapple juice and eating brazil nuts!!! lol!

Aricanqueen I would love to be able to come tonight but i live to far away, it would be so good to talk to others that are in the same situation. We have only told close friends and some of our family what we are going through, didn't wand any extra pressure.

Wishing everyone lots and lots of luck xxxx

Hi girls :)

Del- Our 1st appt with Mr kingsland is on 19th April so not long now :)

Hi to caz, wrighty, littlepee, laura, foxee and all the other ladies. x

I went to the link meeting at the HC tonight and the talk was on acupuncture and was very dull! lol. Enjoyed meeting some of the girls iv been talking to online tho :)
Just cnt wait for our appt in april now! Going to really try our best to push it as soon as poss due to my mums condition etc xxx

hi girlies!

Africa queen- sorry to hear about ur mum honey, hope ur ok hun, and hope ur ivf hurries up 4 u xx

Littlepee- got my fingers crossed 4 u hun, hope ur the 2nd positive we have so far! xx

Del- congrats on bein pupo! good luck hun, fx for u! xx

Hope all u ladies are good, am feeling good and looking 4ward to my holiday but most of all looking 4ward to starting our 2nd cycle o ICSI! BRING IT ON! hehe xx

wishing all u girlies lots of luck and ofcourse babydust! xxxxxx

Hi ladies africa I'm so sorry hunni hope ur ok
Laura glad ur ok now and ready to start ur next cycle
Littlepee fingers crossed for u hunni
Del congrats hun on bein PUPO whooo good luck ( pineapple juice and brazil nuts?? ) What does these do
Caz how are u hun?
Foxey hope ur keepin well hun
Afm 1 st injection next thu eeek I'm reading a book from the library at the min not really much use interesting though haha xx

Hi girls, hope u are all well :) x

Thank u for the lovely msgs on being PUPO!!!:winkwink:
I'm feeling great, had some twinges similar to period cramps during the past few days! No other symptoms yet, keeping my fx that we will get our:bfp: this time.

Babys4becky - Not long now hun! U will soon get the hang of the injections!!
As for the pinepple juice and brazil nuts.... I haven't gone mad lol!!! Apparently they are good to help the process of implantation. There is a lot of information online about their benefits, but also some negative things, so thought I would give it a go. Spoke to my sister who is a nutritonist about it, she agreed about the brazil nuts but wasn't as sure about the pineapple juice!
xx

Africaqueen - You are not far off now,I'm sure ur counting down the days. I saw Dr Lewis Jones,he was very good. What did u think about accupuncture?
xx

Laura - It's great to hear u be sooo positive! Good 4 u girl!:thumbup: xx

Littlepee - fx xxxx

Hi to all the other girls on this thread xx

hi girls its game over 4 me :growlmad:i started spotting yesterday new it was over then did test and negative i feel so anoyed, sad gutted dont no what im gonna do its just really having to put it behind me now and just be thankfull of what ive got with just one child just wished i could of give him a bro or sister :cry::cry::cry:never mind ill be okay in a few days raw at the mo hope everyone okay and kets hope we get at least another bfp on here not doing well lwh whats going on !!!! bye 4 now xx

I'm so sorry 2 hear that it didn't work 4 u littlepee,sending u a hug xx

Oh littlepee I'm sorry were really not doin well on this thread are we :( gutted for u hun I don't feel very positive about startin mine :/ xx

:hi: girls littlepee big :hugs: to you hun thinking of you need a chat just pm me on her hun no how you are feeling x x x

little pee im so sorry hunny, thinking of you.
africa next month will soon be here how you feeling?
laura u got any idea on your next cycle?
becky im good thanks, everythin goin well.

fingers crossed for you all xxxxxxxxxx

awwwww littlepee so sorry hun,keep ur chin up hunny! xxxxxx

hi foxeydevil, hope ur gud hun, no i dunno when we start again she just said after ive had 3 periods, so dat will hopefully be the end of may or beginin of june! realy want to get crackin again now xxxx

hi foxeydevil, hope ur gud hun, no i dunno when we start again she just said after ive had 3 periods, so dat will hopefully be the end of may or beginin of june! realy want to get crackin again now xxxx

itll soon be here hun! have a good weekend x

Hi girls,hope ur all ok? I'm finding this waiting sooo hard! I really just want to know if it's worked or not!! Feeling emotional and tired the last day or 2! :cry: Xxx

Hi girls,hope ur all ok? I'm finding this waiting sooo hard! I really just want to know if it's worked or not!! Feeling emotional and tired the last day or 2! :cry: Xxx

when do u test hun? word of advice dont test early i know its hard but they give u a test date for a reason. fingers crossed for you x

Hi girls.

Littlepee- i am so sorry hun. All is not lost tho. You are a mummy and u can try again in the near future x

Del- Hope all is going well and that u give us a much needed bfp x

Becky- Hows it going hun? x

Wrighty- Thinking of u hun an hope u are ok x

Laura- LOVE the pma hun! onwards and upwards! hope we start treatment round the same time! wud b fab x

Foxey- Hows the morning sickness going? x

Hi to Caz and all u other ladies.

Not long for our appt with Mr K now! counting the wks and days! lol xxx

when do u test hun? word of advice dont test early i know its hard but they give u a test date for a reason. fingers crossed for you x

Foxey - hi hun, hope ur ok and that all is going well.
My otd is Sat 19th, so it's going to be a very long week!! Ur right about the testing, not going to buy a test till Friday, didn't trust myself to have any in the house lol!! How did u find your 2ww? Did u take it easy? or just got on with it? It's hard to know what to do for the best!!:shrug:I'm very lucky to have been given time off work this time round.xxx

Africaqueen - thank u hun! lets hope for a bfp:thumbup: How are things with your mum? xx

hi girlies, hope ur all good! xxx

africaqueen- thanks hunny, yep we maybe starting around the same time hehe! how excitin! xx

Del- Got my fingers crossed 4 u hunny xx

Hope all u girlies are gettin on ok, good luck and keep smiling!!!! xxxx BFP for 2011! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->