IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hiya girls.
Hope everyone is ok?

Laura- good luck for tomorrow hun. Hope they give u a good action plan :)

Foxey- hows it going? x

Becky, longtobeamum, Caz, Bugs, wrighty, littepee- How are u all? Hope your injections are going ok Becky? x

I am just counting down the days till our appt now! 29 days and cnt come soon enough! hope we get to start ASAP xxx

hey girlies< hope we are all ok,

Im not as nervous about tomorrow now as we have sorted out what we are gunna say and wrote a few questions down, so glad we r prepared! :).

My mum works in a health shop in st helens and popped round wiv sum fresh royal jelly vitamins for me a few weeks ago which are supposed to help hormonal in balances and egg quality as well as fertility so its deffo worth a try ladies, i feel great just by takin them and folic acid! but the one thing to be careful of if u take them is if u have asthma or a allergy to pollen as it can cause a reaction. Ive read lots of reviews about it and there is a thread on here about it aswell so u never know it might increase chances of concieving :) just thought id let u ladies know if u wanna give a try xxx

Good luck to u all and lots of baby dust xxxxxx

hey girlies< hope we are all ok,

Im not as nervous about tomorrow now as we have sorted out what we are gunna say and wrote a few questions down, so glad we r prepared! :).

My mum works in a health shop in st helens and popped round wiv sum fresh royal jelly vitamins for me a few weeks ago which are supposed to help hormonal in balances and egg quality as well as fertility so its deffo worth a try ladies, i feel great just by takin them and folic acid! but the one thing to be careful of if u take them is if u have asthma or a allergy to pollen as it can cause a reaction. Ive read lots of reviews about it and there is a thread on here about it aswell so u never know it might increase chances of concieving :) just thought id let u ladies know if u wanna give a try xxx

Good luck to u all and lots of baby dust xxxxxx

I found this and thought u all might like it xxxxx

~*BABY DUST*~

Time drags on, as months roll by.
Each month we say, "Just one more try!"
It seems our goal is out of reach,
A little one to love and teach...
A precious baby, to watch her grow.
Will it ever happen? We need to know!
As the days pass by, we all lose hope.
We wonder how we're going to cope.
The OPKs, the temperature chart,
The knowledge we hope they will impart.
The baby dance then our legs in the air,
To Mr. Storky, a silent prayer.
Soup in the bowl and sticky beans,
Our husbands don't know what it means.
The two week wait, the early tests,
Squeezing to check for tender breasts!
The urge to to test that we try and fight.
We always fail, try as we might.
With hopeful hearts, we pee on a stick!
Please let our charts be triphasic!
Is there a line? We strain our eyes.
We're waiting for that grand surprise!
We need a BFP to end our plight!
So,we hold the stick we hold up to the light.
We dissect the cartridge to photograph the test,
Every day we just get more obsessed!
Just two pink lines, it's all we ask,
So we'll know we've finally completed our task.
With heavy hearts, a BFN!
We promise not to test again...
Unless Aunt Flow just doesn't show!
That is when we'll truly know!
We'll wait and hope, worry and cry.
We'll symptom spot until we nearly die!
But, our time will come... in this I trust!
I wish you PMA and BABY DUST!

Hi girls, everyone well? Good luck tomorrow laura. I'm hoping my follow up will be soon. How are the injections going Becky? Well it was back 2 work for me today,so tired tonight! Thanks 4 the tips laura,will look into it,anything is worth a try! Xx

Hiya girls.
Hope everyone is ok?

Laura- good luck for tomorrow hun. Hope they give u a good action plan :)

Foxey- hows it going? x

Becky, longtobeamum, Caz, Bugs, wrighty, littepee- How are u all? Hope your injections are going ok Becky? x

I am just counting down the days till our appt now! 29 days and cnt come soon enough! hope we get to start ASAP xxx

hi hun im good thanks things are goin well, abit to easy at the moment. no sickness or roughness just tired and weeing all the time. waiting for my midwife to contact me this week. how u feeling? 29 days will fly by!

becky u finding the jabs as bad as u thought u would?

laura good luck tomoz and get all them questions asked!!!! how u feeling now?

hope everyone else is keeping their chins up and taking care xxxxxxxx

Hi girls laura that's a lovely poem well ladies I'm not doin too well with injections tbh they hurt haha daddy says its coz my skins like leather off the sunbeds cheeky git! I'm sure I've got a bad batch of needles not very sharp are they haha I just hope all this is worth it I hate pain god help me in labour just watched 1 born and it makes me cry feel like I'm never gonna get there how we all doin good luck for tomorrow laura xx

Lovely poem Laura!
I must admit tho, the one "good" thing to come from having no tubes is not having to wonder "if" every mth. I knw full well its not poss. I will be a nightmare when i am in the 2ww from IVF tho as it feels like forever since i had a 2ww and got to poas! lol :)

Glad all our ladies are doing ok. Becky- sorry the needles are hurting you hun. I am not bothered about needles tbh, just shit scared of leaving a air bubble an killin myself! lol.
I am a drama queen xxx

My mum and dads a pro at them with my little brother being diabetic I've not got any side affects tho at all suppose they will kick in when I start the menopaur ? :/ all be worth it in the end I so hope we all get what we deserve this year what date is ur appt sarah? xxxxx

yeah so true becky. Every needle and side effect will be worth it inshallah :)
Our appt is 19th april so really not long now! cnt wait to get the ball rolling now.
Feels like iv been sitting on the side lines for ages now and i cnt wait to have something to report back xxx

hi girlies

foxey- im doin ok thanx, not to bad at all thanx hun, things get better everyday! hows u hun? xx

becky- sorry ur injections hurt hun, some of mine hurt sometimes and felt like they was never gunns go in hehe! xx

Sarah- we might be starting our treatment together! woop :) should probably find out for sure tomoz at the appointment! Dnt worry about pumpin air in ur self through injections hun, i said to the nurse i was scared of doin that, and she said it doesnt matter if a lil bit goes in because its not goin into a vein, if it was going into a vein then id probably be dead hehe! because sometimes its hard to get it all out hehe! xx

Better to be at the start of it all tho I'm looking forward to my 2ww but dnt want it to end in disaster results so quite happy for it all to take its time from now haha think its just me and u who's next to report isn't it xxx

hey girlies, hope ur all doin ok! x

well went for our appointment at lwh today and asked the questions we wanted, and was in and out realy quick, the nurse just asked how we was after our failed cycle and weighed us both. Then checked phil had enough frozen swimmers left for our nxt go hehe! which he has thank god!. She also kept saying she will have to double check we have a 2nd free go, but she said we probably do with living in st helens! I bloody hope so or else where screwed :S because we cant afford to pay for it! but we most probably will have it free if they dnt keep changing it!
fingers crossed!
hope all u ladies are good xxxxxx

Laura- FAB news! hope we get to go through treatment together! i dnt know when we would be able to start, if our appt is 19th april? next af after that will probs be too soon as we need the bloods etc so im thinking probs around end may/june? x

Hope everyone else is ok? Yep Becky you will soon be reporting on the EC an ET! and hopefully i will not be too far behind u x

Hi to everyone else and hope ur all ok.

28 days till our appt with Mr K! yaaaay xxx

thanku hun,
wiv us goin away the end of april, which wud be our 3 month period when we wud of been starting but wiv bein on holiday it will most probably be end of may beginin of june hehe! weird hey maybe the same time as u! xxxx bet u cant wait for ur app now xxx

Aww Laura, that would be amazing wouldnt it chick?! fingers x'd!

Just getting so excited now and still such a long road ahead. My god our babies will be spoilt rotten! lol

Hi to everyone else and hope u r all ok xxx

Aww Laura, that would be amazing wouldnt it chick?! fingers x'd!

Just getting so excited now and still such a long road ahead. My god our babies will be spoilt rotten! lol

Hi to everyone else and hope u r all ok xxx

Hehe, they sure will! xxx

Hi girls! Hope ur all ok?
Glad that all went well 4 u Laura, sound like u and africaqueen will be starting about the same time, exiting!:happydance:
I'm feeling much better and can't wait to get started again. Had my date for a follow up, Thursday 28th of April!!! :thumbup:Seeing DR Lewis Jones. I'm hoping to start on my down reg mid July.
Fx for everyone xx

Hi girls! Hope ur all ok?
Glad that all went well 4 u Laura, sound like u and africaqueen will be starting about the same time, exiting!:happydance:
I'm feeling much better and can't wait to get started again. Had my date for a follow up, Thursday 28th of April!!! :thumbup:Seeing DR Lewis Jones. I'm hoping to start on my down reg mid July.
Fx for everyone xx

Thanx hun and glad ur starting feelin better! thats good that ur seeing Dr lewis jones for ur follow up we just saw a nurse for ours and was in and out it was abit weird hehe! xxx good luck hun!

Hi ladies how are we all great news laura hope it all goes super well this time round africa I'm gettin so excited now I've got my scan next thu just a question?? Did the injections make any of you moody because I'm terrible cry one minute and in a proper stinker the next :/ drivin me mad xxx off the subject my auntie went to be sterilised at the womans and got pregnant a few months later sadly turned out to be downsyndrome and they decided they couldn't cope as they have other children to consider anyways she was stunned and so were doctors so she went for follow up appt wed at whiston and they didn't even close up her right tube shocking or what xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->