IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

When I was trying naturally n used opks I got positives but I wasn't given the option. Just said it was more accurate to get the embryo in at the right time.
Yer I always found the supplements expensive but if it helps towards a bfp it's definitely worth it and your right Tina much cheaper than ivf!! X

Hi ladies hope you all ok it's nice to see it busy again on here. Af due for me tomorrow and then I can ring up ready to start our medicated transfer. I really do t find the consultants helpful. He said to us yeah maybe medicated is an option as sometimes we can find it psychological that if women are taking the meds it puts them in a better place and it works wtf they get paid all they do for that! It's scary how our families are in their hands xxx

Hi Rachel 😊😊 excited you will be starting your cycle soon! Are you starting to down reg on day 21?
I'm on day 6 of down regging n I already look like a pin cushion. Finding these injections harder to do than last time for some reason but it will all be worth it. I'm due "af" anytime, the nurse said I should bleed around the same time but might be possibly delayed x

Yes I think so anyway just waiting on the Hewitt calling me back. I started my period on Saturday afternoon so the journey begins! This is our last frostie so hope third time lol works for us. It will be exact same time we had our IVF cycle for our daughter so hope that bring some luck too. Hope your all doing ok and enjoying the fantastic weather xxx

"Af" came today, bang on time which I was surprised at! Thought it might have been delayed due to the meds.
Are you starting to inject on day 21 Rachel? Got everything crossed that your third attempt is successful! Xxx

woohoo Ellie, so happy that your AF is playing ball and you can get on with your FET!

Rachel, I hope you're right that it's 3rd time lucky for you guys. We need another BFP on here!

This has been our first cycle trying naturally since our IVF failure. My AF is due in about a week or so though I don't feel like I have ovulated. No sore boobs or anything... I think between IVF meds and the new supplements I am taking my body is officially messed up haha

xx

Got my baseline scan on the 17th so hopefully there won't be any set backs... 😣
Think my body was a bit messed up on my first cycle after ivf Tina, completely understandable after all the meds I think.
My best friend had a baby 2 weeks ago, I'm totally smitten with her 💗💗 xxx

Hey girls.... Yippee ES how are you feeling? Excited told me it got better when you start popping the oestrogen pills and she was right. Hope the injections are getting easier, I used to look forward to them. X
Oooh Rachel not long to wait now until you start, I hope that last one works for you X

As for me, well waiting to come on... I think due in a couple of days, weird I'm basing it on 14 days from when I ovulated which is a first for me as thought I didn't ovulate until I got pregnant in November!
Currently, laying on a sun lounger in Dubai, OH treated us for a week away. We needed it, it's been a crappy year so far. But we had a consultation FU at the HC on Wednesday and it was fab. I saw Dr Green again, she is amazing, I saw her in December & asked to see her this time. Luckily got a last minute cancellation. OH came with, so because I got pregnant naturally & got big fat smiley on my first clearblue this month, she said she wants my next FET to be natural but she's going to book me in for a blood test in July to make sure I ovulate. Basically, I call when I ovulate and then book me in for a blood test 9 days later to check my progesterone level so then can do natural FET the month after which will be early August. So pleased. I love Dr Green. So honest & supportive. Walked out feeling like a weight has been lifted.

Also, due to my pcos, struggled to lose weight, all I have to do is look at food & I put weight on. Last year when we were in Dubai I put 16lb on in 5 days... Ate the same as OH he put 2lb on!!! So done some research & on my new diet (low GI, dairy & gluten free) I've lost 13lb in 2.5 weeks... Delighted so although got a glass of prosecco in hand, I'm going to keep going... 35lb to go... Lol xxx

Hey lovely Tina.... Maybe a lack of symptoms is a good thing, maybe this is your month. Fingers crossed for you my chicken. Chin-up & feel blessed for what you have.... It's all happening perfectly & it will happen xxx Have you heard of the secret by Rhonda Byrne? It's worth a watch/ read.... I read it changed my outlook, met my OH, got engaged, got married, won money, got pregnant... Now onto the next positivity!!! X

Hello Janey how lovely that you and OH have taken a little break, you definitely deserve 1 after everything. Really glad your appointment with Dr Green went well, hopefully you can do a natural cycle next time then 😊😊
Injections are going well now, the last week and half has gone fast! Just hope the baseline goes to plan! Thankfully I haven't had any symptoms apart from a few hot flushes and feeling "warmer" but maybe it's the weather too xx

Hi girls!

Hope everyone had a great weekend :D

Janey, so jealous of you being in Dubai right now as I write this sat at my desk in work at 6.30am :( What I'd do for a week in the sun!
I've never heard of Doctor Green but happy for you that you feel like you have a doctor who you can trust. July is just around the corner literally, you'll be starting your FET cycle so soon! Congrats on the weight loss, that's amazing in just 2 weeks!!

Ellie, it's getting super exciting for you eeeek!! Have you got an approximate transfer date yet?

CD28/29 for me I think.. not been tracking my cycle day this month but I know my AF due date is close. Don't feel pregnant at all, had lots of hot sweats yesterday and my temper was off the scale so thinking she is close to coming.

Starting temping next cycle, couldn't pinpoint my ovulation day this cycle so the basal body thermometer is coming out of hiding!

xx

No approximate date for transfer yet, guess I will know more after my scan on Friday. I've estimated the 8th July! My ovaries have been twinging the last day or so but I'm still spotting from af. Just assumed if I was down regging they wouldn't be doing anything 😅 hoping everything is clear on my baseline, don't want no more set backs 😁 did you notice anything when you were down regging Janey?
Good luck with your first natural cycle Tina 🤗 will be strange after all the injections, scans etc lol xx

Hey ES, think I had a bit of twinging but nothing I was concerned about only because i knew it was all being switched off. You'll be fine on Friday, your lining has to be under 4mm. Mine at my thickest was 4. It's all a worry though. Then the embryologist calls you to tell you when to start taking pills... You can work out the transfer date then. Think I started taking progynova 3 days after baseline. Not long now though x

I know I'm lucky to be on a sun lounger, still waiting to come on, based on my positive smiley on test I'm 16 dpo on CD 37, longest cycle I've had for a while. But might be drugs from last cycle, change in diet, swimming & heat... Feel my AF coming, tummy rumbling... So know it's a negative this month. Boo, but feeling positive about the next few months.

How's this cycle looking Tina? Any signs of AF? Xxx

How are you both doing with your natural cycles? Less stress I bet! Definitely think the meds affect your following cycle Janey, did with me!
Got my baseline today and I'm scared it's going to show something that's going to delay me, bad experience at my first baseline and they found cysts! Hopefully it won't be the case, sure my lining will be thin though, full heavy bleed and 5 or 6 days of spotting after! Lucky me 😂
Hope everyone else is ok xx

How did it go on Friday ES? Well I hope. Sorry didn't message sooner, travelling was a killer as none of us slept xxx

I came on on Thursday so 4 days after I expected so will monitor again this month & try & get an idea of cycle.

Hope everyone else is ok x

Hi girls,

Janey my cycle was messed up too after the meds. I was a few days late, didn't feel pregnant anyway like! CD5 today for me, started temping this cycle which is driving me mad already. I keep forgetting to take my temp as soon as I wake up!

Ellie, how did your scan go?

x

Hey lovely Tina, I knew the meds would affect me but think they've added about 8 days to my cycle, hoping it's calming down this month. Don't think my new diet helped. Reading a fab blog about pcos and what supplements to take so going to order today. I'm CD5 too, might try to dig out my thermometer! Hoping you get somewhere this month. How are you feeling? Xxx

Hi both, scan went well! Lining is less than 1mm so drugs are working a treat. I start progynova tomorrow, another scan on 1st July and transfer is 11th July 😁☺️
Can't believe it's finally happening! I've booked a week off work from transfer day xx

woohoo Ellie! Great news :D :D

Janey, I'm feeling okay. Obviously disheartened after so many failed transfers but I guess I have nothing to lose and everything to gain so just gotta keep plodding along in the hope that a miracle will happen for us. What supplements are you ordering?

x

Im still shocked that non of your 4 transfers have been successful, I'm really hoping you have a natural miracle bfp especially after all the money you have spent!
So I know your not supposed to test till 11 days after 5 day embie transfer but did anyone test earlier? I've got a week off work from transfer but it's still not official test date when I go back. Just like to know if I'm pregnant or not by time I went back to work just because my job is very active and demanding. Getting way ahead of myself but did my estimated due date n it's my birthday! And it's my mums birthday if it's twins haha x

I think you would definitely get a positive before 11 days, the average seems about 8 days after a 5 day transfer to get a positive.

I am still shocked to the core that none of our embryos implanted. It's gonna baffle me for the rest of my life I think. Just wish we had an answer why!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"