IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Polly- No we have had no tests as yet with LWH. This happens after the PIE. Dh and i will need HIV and HEP tests and i will need hormone blood tests during cycle and dh needs a semen analysis. When the results are all back we have cons appt and are good to go. I am sure dh will be fine as he did manage to get me pregnant twice naturally and fast! lol. Sadly i lost both our babies and both my tubes due to ectopics tho xxx

hi africaqueen

Thoughts with you for your 2 angels in Heaven.
The consultant we saw at our local hospital is head of the gynae clinic and sent us straight away for HIV and HEP bloods as soon as we left. i have also had the hormone bloods taken 3 times!!!

Lozmo, i will be like a pin cushion by time had all bloods done. so hopefully should get letter in next couple months.

Hi ladies,how is everyone doing today? What's happened to the weather?? Not nice here! Hope the next 2 weeks goes quickly,can't wait to get on that beach!! Xx

Where you off to Del??
I know the weather is awful think we have had our summer!!! Lol

Off to northen ibiza for a quiet and relaxing hol! Can't wait. Plenty of wine and a good book! bliss! Thought we'd better go before I start treatment again in July. U going away? x

Sounds nice del, weather got to be better than this country.
So have you had any treatment already if you dont mind me asking.
We are off to Newquay in June for a week so hope the british weather will be kind to us.

hi girlies!
how r we all?
the weather is rubbish here, its rained all day! :( but ive had a nice chillax hehe! hope uve all had a nice wkend! xx

del- northern ibiza sounds nice hun, bet u will have a lovely time hun! xx

stickypolly- newquay is lovely, hope u get some sunshine! hehe! xx

We went down to Newquay a few years back,stayed just outside. lots to see a do down there! I love all the cider farms! Lol. Good weather makes a lot of difference. Yep had our first round of ivf with icsi last oct/Nov,had two embryos put back,but it failed. Had a frozen embryo transfer with another 2 in march but that also unfortunately failed. Gutted. No more frozen embryos left so starting all over again in July but with a different drug protocol this time. X

hi girlies!
how r we all?
the weather is rubbish here, its rained all day! :( but ive had a nice chillax hehe! hope uve all had a nice wkend! xx

del- northern ibiza sounds nice hun, bet u will have a lovely time hun! xx

stickypolly- newquay is lovely, hope u get some sunshine! hehe! xx[/QU.

Awwww thanks hun. Did u get the kitchen finished? Xx

yep hun, well most of it is hehe! just needs a few more coats here and there lol! its looking good tho hehe! xx

Hiya girls :)

Hope u all had a lovely wkend even tho the weather was a bit crap. lol. Iv enjoyed stayin in today all cosy with a roast dinner, listening to the rain on the windows :)

Del- Not long till your hols now! im sooo Jealous! ;-) x

Polly- Im sure Newquay will be fab too as it looks lovely x

Laura- U settled into the daily grind now u are back from ur wonderful trip? x

I am sooo excited now! only 9 days intill PIE :) and its my 30th on Thursday so going for a meal an drinks in liverpool and then the friday its my party in the pub :) yaaay xxx

hiya sarah!
yeah i have settled back into it hun, we r getting excited about things getting moving again at the hospital now hehe!

awwww 9 days will fly hun! hope u have a brilliant birthday on thursday hunny!!! woop! big 30! hehe xxx

hi ladies hope youve all had a good weekend.

Polly newquay is fab!!!!!!!!!! i go every august bank holiday have done for the last 6 years. i love it down there, be it to get pissed with the girls for a weekend or like last year went with the hubby and step daughters still plenty to do and have fun. have already booked this year :).

Del Ibiza quiet? that possible lol.

Africa i managed to work out how to change my status on here, very computer illiterate.

Polly, Lozmo anyone else new welcome :). i found being on here very comforting while i was goin thru my treatment.

Everyone else hope your ok and your treatment is soon here sounds like a busy few months ahead for treatment. My best friend had her 4th baby saturday night, some people are so lucky! i know im lucky to that its been a success but conceiving naturally just seems so much easier and people who do conceive naturally have no idea what your going thru.

Keep your chin up ladies xxxxxx

hi girlies!

hope we are all good!
cant believe its monday already!:(

i get all meds and everything delivered this saturday! woop! cant wait to get started now! soooo excited! roll on the 30th when the nurse rings to give me the date to start! yey! bring on the pin cushion belly hehe!

not long now girlies and we will all be starting our fresh new cycles! :D xxx good luck to u all! xxx

Hi ladies hope your all well, iv had a busy weekend hence the reason I have not been around.

Laura - I found myself cheating on the Wii, if you move the controller it senses it regardless of whether your doing it right or not but with the kinect there is no way you can cheat because you are the controller. If you don't do it it right it will not continue until you get it right. I must have done an extra 20 squats because I wasnt doing them right. Ouch!!! I'm going to my first zumba class on Thursday so I'm looking forward to that.

To all you girlies that are going away for a break. Have a great time. Iv forgotten what that feels like, not been away for the past 3 years :(

babydust- oooo might have to get a kinect! i only go on the wii to make sure my bmi doesnt go up! its 26ish and i want it to stay that way hehe
its brill zumba, i love it, i used to go on a thursday at the ymca in st helens! but its realy popular now they seem to be doin it everywhere! lol hope u enjoy it hun hehe! xxx

Hiya girls.

Foxey- yaaay on the new status! all u need now is a pregnancy ticker to put in your siggie ;-) x

Laura- Yaaay to the special delivery! lol. Soon be on ur way x

Babydust- Glad ur ok. We could do with a break too but no hols to take and not enough cash! lol. we are hoping to get away somewhere in UK end of sep/oct for a few days x

Well girls today was the longest monday ever!! it dragged an dragged! tomorrow should be better as we are having a lil party to celebrate the new canteen getting opened in work so the boss is doing a buffet complete with birthday cake! haha xxx

Hi all

yes i agree africa, today has been a very long monday indeed.
I love Newquay foxy its such a peaceful place and the pace of life seems so much slower. just cant wait for a mini break, 4 weeks today newquay here we come.

so anyone got any news of any kind?x

Hi to all you lovely ladies, I thought I would have a quick peep at what everyone is getting up to before I go bed.

Laura - u have to invest in a kinect, it's so much fun....! Exciting news about the meds. So glad it's moving forward. All this good news about how things are moving forward for you guys is keeping my mind off what will feel like the longest 4 weeks of my life. God knows how I will get through the the last 2 weeks before the test.

Africaqueen, skickypolly - I bet the weather hasn't helped with you long day. Where has the sunshine gone???

Africaqueen where are you planning on going in the UK, OH wanted to go London but I want keen. The people are too miserable for my liking rather stay north. We were planning a trip to dubai just after Xmas but OH is self employed so getting time off for his is difficult :(

Babydust- we are either going to my cousins in a lil village in Belfast or to scotland or yorkshire to name a few places! haha. Prob be Belfast tho as love seeing my lil cousins. they are the most lovely boys and they want dh to go an play football with them! lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->