IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Polly- After we were seen my Mr Kingsland on the 19th April, we had our PIE invite within 2wks of that for the 24th May. It all goes fast after PIE apparently.
Cant believe its tomorrow! then the ball really gets rolling and im sooo excited! xxx

Hi queen, i know i bet your really excited i would be if it was me.
So was Mr Kingsland the consultant at your local hospital?
Been reading posts glad you gad a good 30th i can remember mine like it was yesterday. Lol
Xx

Hi everyone hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was a bit pants really, DH was out all day with mates and I was all on my own and I started thinking about the whole process and started working myself up. I try and keep myself occupied but yesterday I just felt trapped. I'm feeling ok today cuz I'm back at work but I do feel like I am faking it just get by. :'( enough about me and my depressing rant

Stickypolly - I got refered in mid feb (saw my local gyno on 18th Feb where he agreed to refer me) and got the letter about the pie wc 14th march and my pie was on 23rd march. You will have to give blood tests on your next cycle. DH had his SA on 4th April and I had my tests a week later. Ul then wait for another letter to invite you to meet the consultant who will let you know when you start I think. I got my letter sometime during wc 9th May and I have my meeting with the consultant on 8th June.

Hope this is useful xXx

Hi babydust/africaqueen

thanks for the info so looking about 2-3 weeks from seeing own consultant to get a letter so i should be waiting another week hopefully then will find out more.

Bet your excited but nervous Africaqueen about tomorrow, hopefully things will start moving pretty quickly for you now then.

Its all happeneing for some of you now, good luck all.xx

Just a quick msg to say hello ladies! hope ur all ok. All is well with me. Africa - good luck tomorrow night,i bet u can't wait! Xx Laura - hows things hun? Xx Polly - babydust's post is spot on with timing,would say that it was very similar to my time scale last year,your letter will soon arrive xx babydust - it can be so hard at times hun,u know how u feel. Be strong and stay positive and just imagine what u could have at the end of all this xx

hi girlies,
hows u all?
hope ur all good, i
m fine apart from being shattered lol!!! i got my delivery of drugs on saturday morning! hehe! getting exciting again! ive got a different HCG injection this time! woop
hehe!!! xxx

awwwww sarah! bet ur soo excited! it will fly now hun!! good luck i hope u find it very informative, i did hehe! xxx

well hope all u girlies have had a good wkend!

lots of babydust to u all!!!! xxxxxx

Hi Del

Thanks for that, so shouldnt be too long before i get an appointment letter through.
Good luck for tomorrow africaqueen let us know how you get on.x

Hiya girls :)

Polly- No Mr Kingsland is the clinical director of the Hewitt Centre at LWH :)

Laura- woohooo on needles an meds getting delivered! when do u start DR?

Babydust- Men eh?! they arent the worlds best thinkers ;-) soon be your appt x

Del- Hope all is good with u x

Hiya to everyone else :) I am sooo excited for tomorrow! i am really gonna push for a early consultation tho as really want my mum to see my BFP god willing and the sooner we start the better. I want to start in July, based on 24th June's cycle if i can manage it xxx

This thread is going to be very busy during the next few months girls!! Bring it on! hehehe! lots of us starting about the same time! Xx

Del- oh yes bring it on !!! hehe! xxx

sarah- the nurse is ringing me on monday to refresh my memory on how to do the injections again and tell me when to start! eeeeeek im so excited!! woop! woop! Good luck tomoz hun! its all excting now!! hehe xxx

Del an Laura- Yep we will be busy busy soon! eeek. Im sooo over excited! lol.

Nite all xxx

Hi everyone, hope your all ok and excited for the coming months.

Africaqueen - your probz at your pie now. Hope it all goes well and answers a lot of your questions.

Has anyone ever dealt with mr Gazvani? I'm due to see him on 8th and iv not really read anything about him so I'm a little concerned

hi all u girlies!!

hows u all?

sarah- awww hope ur having fun at the PIE!:) hehe and find it very informative! xxx

Babydust- i have heard of mr Gazvani hun but never saw him myself, but there is a few docs there so dnt be concerned hun! am sure he will be fine! xxx

Hiya girls.
Just a quickie to say the PIE went well. AF arrived today so bloods on Thursday an dh has his SA on 8th June so its all systems go! really hoping we can start in July. Depends how fast we get Cons appt. Do u get the appt when they have the results in straight away or is it worth calling them and asking in a few wks??

Im up at 6am so nite all and il be on for longer tomorrow xxx

I was told I would get a letter 2 weeks after the blood test about my consolation. Unfortunately for me the bank holidays came in the way so that delayed it another 2 weeks. When I got my letter, my app was 4 weeks away. 2 weeks now whoop whoop!!!

I am getting very impatient tho I just want the drugs so I can start the whole thing.

For anyone that has been through it - do the drugs wear you down?

Hope we get our appt through before the 24th June or not long after otherwise its just gonna take ages and we are raring to go now! Ooh 2wks will fly by for you! bet u are so excited! I am going for my blood tests in the morning as its then cd2 and dh has his bloods an SA on the 8th June so hoping all results will be in by mid june an we can see cons before mid July and get a start date :) I will push it to the max, haha xxx

I'm in LWH on 8th too, my consultation is at 12pm. You were very lucky for your AF to fall on the right days. When I went to my pie I was on cd4 and so I had to wait another month.... Argh.... So frustrating!!! Then the bank holidays came in the way resulting in another delay. I just hope we don't face another obstacle. Knowing my luck I wouldn't be surprised.

Iv got my fxed for you in July

hi girlies!

how r we all?

sarah- glad u found the PIE good hun! it should all fly by now hun! xxx

fingerz crossed and tonnes of babydust to all us girlies starting our cycles!!! woop woop! hehe xxx

Girls- Some very, very sad news on our Natp who started this wonderful thread...
She gave birth to her beautiful tiny daughter on monday at 26wks pregnant. Baby Olivia lived for a tiny while and then joined her Angel sister Lillie in Heaven.
I am utterly heartbroken for Nat and her OH and i am so very sorry such a devastating sad loss had to happen to this brave woman again. When she is able to look forward, she wants to try IVF again and will never stop her dream of having her earth baby. With 2 angels to watch over her, i am sure one day it will happen for her. I pray so.
Please keep her in your prayers and god bless baby Olivia. RIP. xxxxxxx

Sarah- omg! thats soooooo sad this made me cry! awwwwwwww she must be such a brave person to pick herself up and try again! i will be thinking of Nat and her OH and pray they have there lil earth baby very soon!!!! sending lots of hugs and prayers to Nat and her OH
((((((( )))))))) xxxxxxxx RIP lil Olivia xxxxxxxx ((((((((( )))))))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->