IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hey thanks for all the lovely welcoming messages. I had been reading comments (stalking you guys) on this thread for a while now (since feb when I first got referred to LWH) but never had the courage to post anything. I am so glad I did now. It reassuring that what I am feeling is not unusual.

Got my consolation letter through today. It's on 8th June, Got another 4 week wait. How will I cope???!!! I guess I have you guys to keep me occupied. :)

Good luck Laura

Hi girls! How's everyone doing today? Nice afternoon in southport Africaqueen? Xx Laura - hope you got some sense today hun Xx Babydust - good news about thw letter,4 weeks will fly by! I followed this thread 4 months before I plucked up the courage too! But I'm so glad i did. It helps to chat to others that's going through the same thing as u! X

hi girlies!

hope we r all good and have had a nice day!!!

well the nurse rang me today at work! thank god! hehe she said the pharmasure will get in touch wiv me about arranging my drugs to be delivered! and she said she has a appointment for me on the 30th may at 10.30 am but with us going thru ivf b4 and wiv it being a bank holiday monday she said i can just stay at home and they will ring me instead if we want, save us driving down there, to refresh my memory about injecting and to tell me when to start them!! which isnt bad i suppose hehe! quite looking 4ward to starting now! hope it goes quick till then! hehe xxxxx

hope we all get our bfps sometime this year! xxxxxxx

All systems go then laura,hehe! That's great news. Not long till u get started on those injections hun,I have everything crossed 4 u. How many eggs did u say they collected last time? I'm looking forward to getting started again too! Xxx

awww thanx hunny! they got 11 last time! and 7 fertilised!
woop fingers crossed for lots of lovely embies for us all :) hope u get started soon to hun! hehe cant wait now!!! good luck hunny xxx

Thanks hunny,from looking at my dates I think I'll be starting my injections the second week in july! You had good numbers last time hun,I wish u all the best with this round! Let's hope we have lots of
BFP's during the next few monthsXX

thanx hun and good luck to u to, july will fly round! yep lets wish for bfps all round!!!! :)

wishing u lots of babydust for july hun xxxxx

Fab news Laura! u will soon be jabbing again! lol. Lots of luck hun x

Del- I am thinking mid July for me to start DR too if my dates work out. Ooh soo excited! x

Hi to everyone else :)

I was at LWH tonight intill 8.30pm at the Link meeting and Mr Kingsland was guest speaker which was intresting and he had us in stitches the way he was talking about fertility myths etc, aaah that guy is so funny! lol. Was lovely to meet some ladies from another forum i use too so had nice evening. Today in Southport was lovely. Had a nice lunch and relaxed then did some shopping. I went with my dad and it was fab xxx

Laura - that is great news, I'm all very new to all this but the sound 7 eggs fertilising seems like a good number.

Del - seems like we could be starting at the same time. If I'm working it out right I should DR on 1st or 2nd of July. How long do you DR for? About 2 weeks? If that's the case we should be starting the cycle together. I'm saying that but it all boils down to what the doc says on the 8th.

Hi girls, everyone ok? Did u get through 2 them ar lwh today laura? When will u be starting your injection? Day 21 of this cycle or have they changed your protocol to the short one like mine? Xx africaqueen,how's it going back at work? Xx Foxey hun how are things? Xx

hi hun and all you other ladies. i do keep checking to c how ur all getting on. im good thanks nearly 16 weeks gone now, its flying by. got my check up wednesday. pregnancy has been a breeze so far. hubby and i going away next sat to spain for five days have a break before i cant fly and bab's comes. good luck to u all xxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya Girls.

Foxey- Aww glad all is going well and im sure the break away will be lovely :) i would be too scared to fly whilst pregnant so we are looking at UK breaks for end of sep/oct :)
You will have to change ur info to pregnant instead of ttc ;-) an get a ticker on ur siggie so we can all Oooh an aaah at the bubs development. hehe x

Hope everyone is ok. I am just chilling tonight. This time next wk il be 30!!! aaah xxx

Hi ladies!! Hope everyone has had a good day! Roll on the weekend!!

Foxey - glad ur ok hun and all is well with baby. Enjoy the hols a break will be lovely for u xx

Seems that a lot of us will be starting around the same time with our cycles!! I have a good feeling about July, lol!!

I'm sure it was nice to meet up with the other ladies Africqueen. Hope ur still on that high feeling :) xx U ok Laura? xx

Babydust - Just fished out my treatment booklet to check the time scale for u. I down regd for 17 days (Buserelin injections) and then was on the stimulation injections
( Menopur) as well as the Buserelin for 9 days.You then have a HCG injection 36hours before egg collection. It deppends how well u respond to the drugs with the time scale I suppose,I responded well, too well infact!!! That's why I had OHSS.
I didn't have any medication with my frozen embryo treatment as I went with my natural cycle. From what i've understood I won't be down reg with the short protocol in July. I hope this helps u!!! I'm sure the doc will give u the go ahead on the 8th if u've had all your tests done. Fx hun! xx

Ah yeah Del it looks very likely that a few of us will be starting treatment in July! yaaay. Lets hope for lots of summer BFPS xxx

hi girlies!

hope we r all ok! nearly the wkend! woop :)

foxey- awww time as flew! hope u and baby are ok and u enjoy ur trip to spain! xxx

babydust- hows u hunny? xxx

del and sarah- im with ya girls! bring on the bfps this summer hehe! :) xxx

lozmo- hows u hun? xxx

becky- hope ur ok hunny? been thinking about u! xxx

sorry if i missed anyone!!! if i have hiya and hope ur ok! hehe xxx

babydust to us all *x*x*x*x*x*x*x

Hey Laura. Glad your so positive hunni :) i can feel the positive vibes in here and im sure it can only mean fab times to come xxx

hehe yeah im positive! lol
im determined to not get stressed out or down about ewt at the mo coz it doesnt help anything hehe! xxx

Yeah hun.
One thing i have learnt over the yrs and particulary last yr is- what will be will be. No matter how much we worry/stress if things are meant to work out they will do.
I stressed so much over both my pregnancies and the worst possible outcome other than death happened and its taught me to live each day and just hope for the best and i sure do hope for a ton of bfps on here this summer ;-) xxx

Hiya Girls.

Foxey- Aww glad all is going well and im sure the break away will be lovely :) i would be too scared to fly whilst pregnant so we are looking at UK breaks for end of sep/oct :)
You will have to change ur info to pregnant instead of ttc ;-) an get a ticker on ur siggie so we can all Oooh an aaah at the bubs development. hehe x

Hope everyone is ok. I am just chilling tonight. This time next wk il be 30!!! aaah xxx

I dont know how to change it lol, ive tried but cant find how to edit my info. Hubby and i said once id passed 12 weeks we'd look into a break abroad and weve discussed it with my midwife. I love goin abroad my bean will be very well travelled :). 30? your still a pup yourself, got any special plans? xxx

Hi All

I am new to this, been to see a fertility consultant today and he is going to refer me and my wife to Liverpool womens hospital for a chat with the fertility consultant there regarding IVF.
WE are a same sex couple and have been TTC for the past 2years using a donor and AI at home but with no joy.

can anyone provide us with a little more information as to how long they had to wait for an initial appointment, is there any NHS fining etc.

Many Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"