IVF in june/july 2012

Good luck to everyone who is about to have an Er or et. Thanks so exciting! I am hoping for all of us to get our bfps this month.

Hoping you get some good fertilized eggs Annabelle!!

good luck to those having their ER soon!

everhopeful- good luck tomorrow!

hopeful girl- looks like I'll be doing the trigger at midnight tonight and set for my retrieval on Wednesday!

Amylou- good luck with trigger tonight and ER on Wednesday. I'll be back here tomorrow after mine!

Annabelle- hope you get a great report in the morning!

Xx

Afamilygal- so glad you have had a good break!! This is all very stressful on our bodies and minds!! I really hope that your doctor has a great plan waiting for you! When are you planning on seeing them?
Like your silver lining!! We have nothing but rain here in the UK!! So much for summer!
Xx

Hi everyone!

I said hello a week or two back, right before DH and I went out of town for a few days (great timing on my part! LOL!). I've been trying to catch up on everything that is going on ~ it's been busy on this thread!

Good luck to everyone about to go through ER & ET! I can't wait to get there. And sending much patience to all the 2ww gals. I'm praying my work volume keeps up to keep me occupied during that time - but I know I'll be going bonkers!

I'm on day 5, just had my 3rd u/s & b/w this morning and tonight will be my first med change. I'm currently taking menopur & gonal F, tonight I am adding Ganirelix and am increasing my menopur dose. Everything has gone fairly smoothly so far, and I'm hoping that will continue as we add in the ganirelix.

I have another u/s & b/w tomorrow morning (seems like a lot of visits??? not complaining - just curious) and they're going to do my pre-op for the retrieval. They said they don't like to do it before day 10, but I can't figure out if that means day 10, then trigger, or day 10 with the trigger. :shrug: Guess that gives me my big question of the day for tomorrow's appointment! LOL!

Took my first shots of follistim and memo pour tonight. My dh did the shots and did great. I feel absolutely fine. Do you feel much the first few days of meds? Just curious!

I felt great with those first few days of shots. No problems whatsoever. Glad you are feeling good too!

Tonight I had my first ganirelix shot and WOWZERS!!! It didn't hurt at all going in but now it is really itchy and looks like there is a welt there. Just checked it out with Dr. Google :haha: and apparently this happens a lot. Yeesh. Anyone experience this and have any suggestions on lessening the post-shot reaction?

Hoping - I always found that putting gauze immediately on the injection side and rubbing it for a few minutes after helped the medicine to spread out so it didn't burn or welt up afterwards

i was itchy with cetrotide.

afm- scanned again today and did transvag
https://img820.imageshack.us/img820/5563/photo2gja.jpg

Drsquid, is that two? Can't see if there is 3? Sorry, not very good at looking at scans! In traffic in London on my way to ER!!

Everhopeful good luck with your ER. Hope you get lots of Eggies!

everhopeful- Good luck today!

drsquid- I know twins isn't what you wanted, but I am relieved for you it isnt triplets. So I am going to say congrats on that note, I wish you the best!

afm, this next 2 weeks couldn't go by any slower :/

Congrats drsquid! Twins! How exciting!!! H&H to you and your two little ones!

morning folks. well I am SUPER confused. I went for Beta this am even though I started AF yesterday and by this am it was REALLY heavy. I considered not even bothering but then I tested this am on a HPT and I cant figure out if there is a slight line or not... Im freaking out cause this is what happened last time with the ectopic. I got my AF full force (really heavy) but was pregnant (with looooow HCG levels.) Im so worried that it is the same thing again. I cant handle another ectopic. I cant!
Hopefully I am freaking out for nothing and the line was a fluke. it was soooo faint Im not even sure if it is even there!
Ill get results from the Beta today...
TTC SUCKS.

Im so sorry afamilygal. I have definitely been in your shoes and its tough. Im praying for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->