IVF in june/july 2012

missannabelle- did everything work out okay with your meds?

Hopeful girl- That sounds incredibly frustrating about the pharmacy. It seems crazy that they can tell you that without consulting with your doctors.

I went for my second u/s this morning. It looks like I'll be doing the trigger on Monday for a Wednesday er. We'll see what they say when they call this afternoon.

amylou- That is great news! Good luck at your retrieval!!!

Amylou - thanks for asking:) I was a lot under the weather yesterday, but am feeling better today. The phlebotomist actually said - you look better than you did yesterday..lol I went in this morning and the Dr. said I am cooked (done?). I asked him what my estrogen was and he said 2600. My lining is 13mil. I had an egg at 20 and one at 17.5, so they scheduled my retreival for Monday. I am feeling better just by knowing it will be over soon. Are there side effects from the trigger shot?

Congrats Miss Annabelle. I haven't had my Er yet so have no advice but I'm sure it will go great. Your numbers sound good.

Missanabelle- I'm a day behind you! I used to take the trigger shot with my clomid cycles. I didn't really feel any side effects. It will give you a positive on a HPT for up to 10 days after you take it but other than that I really didn't have any side effects from it.
Good luck on Monday. Hope it all goes very well! X

Second beta came back at 262 from 126. It was 48 hours exactly between them. The doctor was pleased and set my first Ultrasound for 7/25!!!

Second beta came back at 262 from 126. It was 48 hours exactly between them. The doctor was pleased and set my first Ultrasound for 7/25!!!

Thats great news mstx...well done

the TWW is terrible isnt it, i am finding it tough enough,compared to all the injections etc!!!!

It is! Now im just thrown right back into another TWW until I get an ultrasound. I will feel much more confident when we get to see a heartbeat but for now this is as good as it gets and I'm happy :)

Congrats MsTX! So glad things are going well!

Hi ladies, I'm in my 2 ww I'm driving myself in sane I feel completely normal so scared it hasn't worked, did any of u have any symptoms?
Congrats the bfps! X

Babyhope- that's great!! Did you have 2 embies put back? Xx

Baby hope, when's your beta? I'm not looking forward to the 2ww but I'm sure everything will be fine. I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Hi everyone! I've been MIA for awhile now...just been so down in the dumps after our failed cycle. Wanted to log on quick and say congrats to MsTx and DrSquid!! Good luck to all the others in the middle of stims and TWW!! I'm sorry i've been missing but it's just been tough.

Went for our follow up appt on Thursday and looks like we're on schedule for our FET on August 9th...wish I could say im excited for it but at least it's moving forward...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->