IVF in june/july 2012

Thinking of you afamilygal and sending you lots of :hugs:. Hope they call with those results soon!

9 eggs fertilized, but one was abnormal, so we have 8. Thursday morning transfer. Any advice?

everhopeful- good luck tomorrow!

hopeful girl- looks like I'll be doing the trigger at midnight tonight and set for my retrieval on Wednesday!

Oh great! I did mine at 8PM last night and set for tomorrow morning for ER - hope we get some good ones!

hopeful- fingers crossed for lots of good eggies

afamilygal- *hugs* im sorry about af.

Afamilygal - So sorry! Hoping it all sorts itself out an its not another ectopic

I tested this morning on an ic and got a BFN. I guess it is still early but I'm starting to worry.

Afamilygal- how are you? When do you go for your beta and get results?
Praying that it's not an ectopic!!

AFM- 6 eggs retrieved and 4 fertilised. Hoping they continue to do well!!

familygal- did you hear back about the beta yet? good luck! It does sound very scary but I'm sure you are in good hands with your clinic.

missannabelle- 8 fertilized is a great number- good luck with the transfer on Thursday!

Hopeful girl- good luck with the ER today. I'm just getting ready to go into mine now and trying to remember not to eat anything (I'm a big breakfast person). ps. I'm also in Maryland!

everhopeful- sorry I skipped over your message- great news on the 4 fertilized eggs!

familygal- did you hear back about the beta yet? good luck! It does sound very scary but I'm sure you are in good hands with your clinic.

missannabelle- 8 fertilized is a great number- good luck with the transfer on Thursday!

Hopeful girl- good luck with the ER today. I'm just getting ready to go into mine now and trying to remember not to eat anything (I'm a big breakfast person). ps. I'm also in Maryland!

Thanks AmyLou! Good luck with your er!

Missanabelle- congrats on the 8 fertilised!!

AmyLou- good luck for today! Xx

Sorry but a question I just have to ask!! I've started taking progesterone suppositories but was told yesterday by fertility nurse to do them rectally until ET then I could switch to vaginally. Has anyone else been told this? And is there a better way??
Thanks!
Xx

Sorry but a question I just have to ask!! I've started taking progesterone suppositories but was told yesterday by fertility nurse to do them rectally until ET then I could switch to vaginally. Has anyone else been told this? And is there a better way??
Thanks!
Xx

That is weird. I was told not to take it the morning of et, but take it as soon as i get home from it.

Thanks!
Xx

Not been told that, infact my clinic seemed to prefer to use them vaginally from what I gathered. When they spoke about them, thats how they explained to use them. Thats 400mg of Cyclogest

Missanabelle- I was told not to take them until the evening of ER. So I've only had a few so far. Everyone gives different advice. I'm on 400mg of cyclogest. 200mg in am and 200 in pm.

Thanks Tinkerbell. I guess they all give different advice. I'm going to call my consultant tonight and just check.

It seems clinics all do certain things differently, as I havent been told not to use one on day of transfer and im on 400mg twice a day

Thanks tinkerbell- did you start taking from ER? I've been told to take them twice a day and not told not to take them on morning of transfer. I suppose they all have their own idea of how to do things! Xx

Yes, started them Monday night after ER and thankfully they haven't been as bad as I expected. I was dreading them more than any other part of the IVF to be honest x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->