• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF in june/july 2012

Angie 8 is great! Also a few more could pop up between now and ER. Getting a response and seeing follicles is good :)

Hopeful thanks for checking in, transfer was a bit interesting. I thought for sure we were just transferring two blasts. When we got there today we were informed that we had 1 grade A blast, one early blast, and three morulas. Since the blasts were a lower grade they gave us the option to also transfer a morula. So we transferred three! Little nervous but I know the risk of all three sticking is very low. Fortunately we got a call already this afternoon that are morulas are now officially early blasts so they are freezing them! Now the waiting game again!

Hi Lovelys

Had my first baseline and labs today. He saw 8 beautiful follicles. Trying not to stress too much over the fact that there are only 8 right now.

I start my Follistim and Menopur injections on Sunday night. Estimated ER is on the 16th. So anxious, nervous and scared

Thinking about you all and reading every word you say!

Prayers and Blessings,
~Angie

Hey Angie!
Just saw that you live in Arizona too. Who is your RE?
8 follies is great. Keep up the good work. I know the feelings you are going through. So many different emotions. Hang in there and good luck!

L4 Thanks! I am trying to stay positive. It's just that I am 41 so I worry about everything :dohh:

Gncope: I sent you a PM :)

Thanks gncope. The procedure went very well. I was nervous, not for the transfer because I knew that it was like IUI. However I wasn't looking forward to the full bladder or having to have a catheter put in to relieve my bladder! But, they gave me a shot of versed to calm me for it, and boy did it knock me for a loop! I'm glad my hubby was there for everything cuz it's kind of a blur! But hey I didn't even notice the catheter!! Now im just relaxing at home. Feel pretty good other than a sore toucous from the shot!

How are you doing girly, is your bloating and swollen ovaries going down? How long do you have to wait for FET?

So I broke down and poased tonight due from prompting from my husband. It was not fmu but we definitely got a very faint second line. So excited but not trying to believe it until its officially a positive on Wednesday with the blood test. I am 9dp5dt and did the lupron trigger so it has to be a good thing! I don't want to test again so hopefully can hold out and let this test get me though!

Never2late I wouldn't worry too much. You just started. I'm sure you'll have lots of beautiful follies when it's all said and done.

L4 glad transfer went well. I'm sure having some frozen is a relief.

Thanks gncope. The procedure went very well. I was nervous, not for the transfer because I knew that it was like IUI. However I wasn't looking forward to the full bladder or having to have a catheter put in to relieve my bladder! But, they gave me a shot of versed to calm me for it, and boy did it knock me for a loop! I'm glad my hubby was there for everything cuz it's kind of a blur! But hey I didn't even notice the catheter!! Now im just relaxing at home. Feel pretty good other than a sore toucous from the shot!

How are you doing girly, is your bloating and swollen ovaries going down? How long do you have to wait for FET?

I am doing much better. Thanks for asking. I have had horrible headaches all week and haven't slept but the other stuff is settling down, thank goodness.
I am so nervous about my FET. I will be put under though. Most people aren't but it is excruciatingly painful for me. They can't even put the speculum in because my cervix and uterus are tilted so far back. I know it is going to be over fast and hate to take any additional risks but I would rather not have the pain. I still don't have a date for the transfer. Hopefully in the next few weeks...still trying to get better.
I am glad everything went well for you. Sending sticky vibes!

So I broke down and poased tonight due from prompting from my husband. It was not fmu but we definitely got a very faint second line. So excited but not trying to believe it until its officially a positive on Wednesday with the blood test. I am 9dp5dt and did the lupron trigger so it has to be a good thing! I don't want to test again so hopefully can hold out and let this test get me though!

Never2late I wouldn't worry too much. You just started. I'm sure you'll have lots of beautiful follies when it's all said and done.

L4 glad transfer went well. I'm sure having some frozen is a relief.

Thats a very good sign!!:) congrats!!!:)

Never2late, 8 is a good #!! GL!!:)

L4, congrats on being pupo with 3!!!:)

I know I just posted but I can't share with anyone else other then u and dh yet. So I had to take a second test. This one is different and gives you a plus sign if positive. Before I was even done washing my hands the plus appeared very brightly! Can't believe it! Feel so blessed. We have one left and I'm going do it with fmu tomorrow just to be sure but over the moon right now.

Never2late I can completely understand, it's hard not to worry. But it sounds like you're responding well!

Gncope, I'm so glad you are feeling better, minus the sleep and headaches. I'm sure you are very anxious for FET!

Hopeful that's wonderful news! Congrats!!!

Never, don't worry when I went for a u/s on my 3rd day of stims, I had 2 follies. I know my IVF was eventually canceled but it was because my follies weren't growing together, not from the lack of. When all was said and done, I had ten follies. So some can pop up. You haven't even started stimming yet.

Hopeful, that is awesome news. Looking forward to your beta!

Hopefulmama-that's awesome news, congratulations!!!!! so pleased for you :)

gncope - I can only imagine how nervous you must be feeling. Sending you lots of strong, positive vibes. I definitely think being under while they do it is a much better option for you so you can avoid the pain. Fingers crossed that everything works out and that you get a transfer date very soon and start feeling better! xx

L4Hope - well done on transfer :) If I may ask, why did they catheterise you? Is that standard practice?

AFM - I'm going in tomorrow for a day 5 blasto transfer. Very nervous but excited. It will be a single transfer so hopefully I have lots of other little blastos for freezing. I've only started feeling minimal bloating today - the week has been quite difficult and uncomfortable. Even just sitting down quickly has sent shooting pains up you-know-where....not pleasant at all.

Off to make a peppermint crisp tart for a BBQ with our neighbours today. For those who don't know what that is, it's basically a diabetic's nightmare hahah! https://rainbowcooking.co.nz/recipes/peppermint-crisp-tart
Have a good day ladies. Will post again later.

Carmen. xx

Thanks Carmen! Every clinic seems to do things a bit different. Mine makes me lay there for 30 minutes after transfer. Since you have to have a full bladder for transfer, they put in a catheter so you don't have to hold it and be uncomfortable. I was nervous about it, but I honestly don't even remember it, with the shot they gave me its all a blur and I slept the whole 30 minutes after. That will be nice for you to relax today at a BBQ. Good luck with your transfer tomorrow! Will look forward to your report...hopefully some nice
blasts to freeze!

So four tests in and all of them positive. I just did a clear blue digital and it showed that beautiful word pregnant! Cannot believe it! Never thought I'd see that word. Can't wait to my beta on Wednesday to see what our beta is. Thanks for letting me tell you all because we aren't telling anyone until Wednesday. You guys are great!

I hope all is well with everyone else.

So four tests in and all of them positive. I just did a clear blue digital and it showed that beautiful word pregnant! Cannot believe it! Never thought I'd see that word. Can't wait to my beta on Wednesday to see what our beta is. Thanks for letting me tell you all because we aren't telling anyone until Wednesday. You guys are great!

I hope all is well with everyone else.

Congratulations to you!!! It must be so surreal. I am very happy for you.

Hi ladies

I had my transfer done this morning and it went really well :) I had one expanded blastocyst of good quality, which they transferred, and 3 early blasto's which they're freezing. They're going to wait until tomorrow and see how many others are blasto's and see which ones they can freeze and let me know. So a really positive day!! The transfer was quite uncomfortable, but not because of the full bladder. My ovaries are still quite swollen, and they were pushing my uterus the other way, so the doctor was doing God knows what with the speculum down there, but it was SO painful. Thank goodness that it didn't go on for too long!! Once that was all sorted out, the actual transfer took about 30 seconds. So now I wait, with strict instructions to only do the HPT on the 16th Aug. Don't know how I can wait that long, DH is away on business this week and I'm going to drive myself crazy....all I keep thinking is 'stick little baby stick'....

Hope everyone's having a great day. Hopefulmama - your excitement is really catchy, am so pleased for you honey!!!!

Babydust to everyone.
Carmen. xx

Glad your transfer went well Carmen! Hopefully you get some frosties too!! I'm right there with you on not knowing how to get through till beta...mine is scheduled the 14th. We'll just have to try to keep busy so as not to go crazy thinking about it!

That is wonderful Carmen! I am glad things went well with the transfer....although it was uncomfortable. I am glad I will be put under. I am glad you are feeling well. The tww is going to be so difficult. Hang in there. Sending sticky vibes.

Hi ladies

I had my transfer done this morning and it went really well :) I had one expanded blastocyst of good quality, which they transferred, and 3 early blasto's which they're freezing. They're going to wait until tomorrow and see how many others are blasto's and see which ones they can freeze and let me know. So a really positive day!! The transfer was quite uncomfortable, but not because of the full bladder. My ovaries are still quite swollen, and they were pushing my uterus the other way, so the doctor was doing God knows what with the speculum down there, but it was SO painful. Thank goodness that it didn't go on for too long!! Once that was all sorted out, the actual transfer took about 30 seconds. So now I wait, with strict instructions to only do the HPT on the 16th Aug. Don't know how I can wait that long, DH is away on business this week and I'm going to drive myself crazy....all I keep thinking is 'stick little baby stick'....

Hope everyone's having a great day. Hopefulmama - your excitement is really catchy, am so pleased for you honey!!!!

Babydust to everyone.
Carmen. xx

Dr. Squid your little babies are so cute! Adorable and so happy for you.

Mrs. Moose awesome about the transfer and having some to freeze. Awesome!

hopeful- thanks =) so excited for weds for you. it is so crazy but nice having a heads up that it will be pos. fingers crossed for a nice high number. (but check out betabase.info that has the common ranges in women who have later seen a heartbeat... so you know how much variability there is). im planning on scanning again weds (working somewhere i used to work all the times and the techs were bummed i wasnt gonna be around cause they wanna scan me)

Hi ladies

Thanks for all the kind wishes - how are you all doing? I'm doing great today. Think the bloating has finally all but subsided (woohoo!). I got a call from the clinic today to say that they've frozen another blasto so 4 altogether are little frosties :dance: I started getting really painful cramps last night and one even woke me up in the middle of the night, and then another one just before I got up for work. It was that dull ache you usually get before AF arrives, so I'm wondering if it's a side effect of the transfer? I know it's far too soon to do anything, but I'm seriously holding myself back from doing a POAS....I wanted to test out the HCG trigger shot to see when the Ovidrel had left my system but kind of never got there, so am hoping when I do test on the 16th if it's positive it's a genuine BFP and not a remnant of the HCG shot. Does anyone know how long it takes to get out of your system?

DH is away for 3 nights so I'm vegging out on the sofa watching some trashy TV hahahah! Have a super evening ladies, chat later.

Carmen. xx

Hi Carmen, great news for four frosties! :happydance: I never tested out my trigger shot before when I was doing iui's, but I think I saw somewhere that it should take about 10days. I tested this morning, 10 days since I took my trigger and 3dp5dt and it was negative. So now I'm hoping that means trigger is gone and soon I'll be able to test and see a positive! I don't know if that was right but it seemed to work for me. :shrug: Good plan to veg out and let your blast dig in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->