IVF in March/April-1st Round! Any 1st time buddies here..?!

Hello All! Got the go ahead to start meds on Sunday!�� Will be doing 112.5 gonal f and 37.5 menopur.

Good luck! Did you have any ultrasounds ect. Before they gave you the go for meds? How do you feel about the injections? Have you done them before?

Hi waiting!
I had an ultrasound last Thursday. I did injections when we were doing IUI.

I got a very faint line today and yesterday. I hope it's a good sign!! I'm 6dp6dt today.

Yah! Hope this is it for you! My older sister got triplets from her fet!

Fresh cycle 2 and neither of them took, FET cycle 3, but the third one was not a good quality, and on early ultrasounds had a later heart beat and everything! My twin sister also just had twins! Lots of pressure for multiples from my side, but I hoping just for one miracle baby!

Hello All,

So I have been doing gonal f and menopur since 3/29. Things look good so far. Estrogen level is 469 and i have over 50 follies (PCOS). They are reducing my meds so i don't over stimulate. So it looks like I will have dr appointments pretty much every day now.

How is everybody doing?

Hi Dbluett,

I'm currently on day 6 of my cycle and tonight will be my fourth night of injections. Went for my first scan and bloods today. I don't know what my E2 level was, but I had 11 follicles on one side and 12 on the other. I'm on 75 IUI Follistim, 300 Merional and Zomacton (growth hormone) every other day.

I'm still waiting for my first scan to get everything rolling..it will be this wednesday.. still nervous about injections...only have done trigger shot and my brother in law did it for me.

I am on day 7 of shots. I have several follicles measuring over 10mm. They have now added Ganirelix, to ensure that I don't ovulate. If all stays on schedule I am looking at egg retrieval either Thursday or Friday. Excited but very nervous.

I am on day 7 of shots. I have several follicles measuring over 10mm. They have now added Ganirelix, to ensure that I don't ovulate. If all stays on schedule I am looking at egg retrieval either Thursday or Friday. Excited but very nervous.

Looks like we are just 3 days apart! I started injecting Centrotide this morning to prevent ovulation. I can't say that I'm looking forward to the egg collection. I was quite sore and wiped out for days afterwards last time round. I'm likely to have to go in next Sunday, a week today although I'm going to ask if there is anything they can give me to delay it until Monday as we don't have anyone to look after our little boy on Sunday and we can hardly take him with us...

Looks like we are just 3 days apart! I started injecting Centrotide this morning to prevent ovulation. I can't say that I'm looking forward to the egg collection. I was quite sore and wiped out for days afterwards last time round. I'm likely to have to go in next Sunday, a week today although I'm going to ask if there is anything they can give me to delay it until Monday as we don't have anyone to look after our little boy on Sunday and we can hardly take him with us...

Any suggestions you can give regarding egg collection ? I am very nervous about that part.

Any suggestions you can give regarding egg collection ? I am very nervous about that part.

Sorry I haven't done the ER yet so no advice here but I'll be following for an answer with you!

They measured 17 follicles today. I have been on ganirlex since Sat to ensure I don't ovulate. It looks like egg retrieval will probably on Sat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->