IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

Mummy I started an August thread come and join us there :hugs:

Girls... I'm 2dp 2day et... And I'm in so much pain. I'm pretty sure it's trapped wind. Is this a side-effect of the pessaries? No sickness or dizziness so probly not OHSS... Just bloatedness and stomach pain.

Please tell me this is normal? I've taken some windeze and peppermint tea....
Xxxxx

Its normal I had major trapped wind! It hurt so bad I thought I was going to die lol

Are you weeing OK?

There's not much else you can do for wind. I was told its because the follicles are rubbing against the bowel and causing discomfort. Even tho I was gassy and managed to pass it, it was still trapped and it was due to irritation of the bowel :(

Hope it gets better soon but if you're worried call your clinic :) x

Thanks so much xxx that makes me feel so much better. It hurt so much earlier... I thought I'd been shot!

I had this too! It really sucks. I'm sorry you hurt! Try Fennel tea. I swear by it.

Thanks for that tip - I'll pick some up tomorrow. I'm weeing OK but nothings coming from the other end... just the pessaries! hahaha. I'm drinking loads but its so uncomfortable.

Peppermint tea didn't really touch it so I'll pray the fennel does something - thanks :thumbup:

Hi Everyone,
Before I move on to another thread here is the latest news from me....
Just back from our ‘next-steps’ consult and we are moving straight on to FET.
The consult went well – FS said it was disappointing about the MC but a really good sign that we got to pregnant and based on that he was a lot more optimistic of success now than before our first cycle (something to do with my eggs being younger that my birth cert says LOL). There is no need to delay the next steps for any physical reasons and as long as I am emotionally ready to fire ahead he is happy to move straight into another cycle.
DH and I are both still sad and disappointed about the MC but it feels really good to get moving again so ‘Round-two’ here we come.
It will be a medicated FET cycle. No need for Down-Regging (because the last Down-Reg shot will still be doing its job)

What I understand so far (but could have it backwards – will know more when I see it in writing)....
Pill from whenever the postman gets the prescription to us until 8th July!
Should start a withdrawal bleed on 11thJuly
Oestrogen tabs to prepare the lining
First scan 12th July
Scan 22nd July
Progesterone pessaries
FET week commencing 26th July

This emotional rollercoaster has been hell but it has been great to have somewhere to learn/share/rant!
Thank you everyone for your support and Best of Luck in whatever comes next for you all. :hugs:
(Hope to see some of you in next loop-the-loop on the rollercoaster once I figure out which Thread I should be on.....)

Hi everyone, not sure if anyone looks here anymore but i thought i would update on me... Well i am supposed to be 5weeks 6days and i have a complete lack of symptoms so because i work as sonographer i had a sneaky scan today completely expecting to see something, but nothing there! So i had an internal scan and showed a very small sac measuring only 5 weeks not 6 weeks and there was no fetal pole or even yolk sac present. Looks for all the world like a blighted ovum. I am so completely devastated :cry: The unlucky may thread continues.... i cant even really cry sort of in shock. So i know that i will have to wait a few more days to see what happens, and have another scan and bloods done but it really doesnt look good. There is no way dates can be out when it is IVF is there? :shrug:

hey gracy, I still check on here. So sorry to hear your news. Could it not be too early to check tho? I thought that's why they only do scan at 7 weeks? I don't know anything tho and your a sonographer so i expect you know much more. I hope the next few days go quickly for you and you can find out whats going on.

Keep us updated x

Garcy sorry to read about you. I hope it was just too early :hugs:

hi got results definately non viable will probably need a d&c:cry::cry:just cant believe it, i really cant. seems it stopped growing the time of the severe cramping last thurs night, then my body tried to expel it but didnt so there is a lot of haemhorrage in there too. its a damn mess tbh. i wont ignore that sort of cramping again, it was so strong and like bad af x10, but when i phoned they said its fine just the crinone. if they had rechecked bloods it would have told the story

Oh Gracy.... :hugs:

SHIT doesn't even cut it. I'm so sorry you're going through this.

So what happens now? how quickly can they get you in to do the D&C? I hope its soon...

So got called back to the clinic and they wont do the d&C for another weeks as the bloods are still so good. I was seen by the head consultant and he said that he agrees that is non viable but while my hormone levels are exactly on track he wont do it as there is a tiny possibility but soooo remote. So i have to wait a week or so before, scan and bloods next friday. In a cruel twist i have had little to no symptoms up until today when we were on our way back into the clinic and got really nauseous and was wretching. Now my boobs finally have blown up like balloons and are sore. How completey miserable. If i hadnt had scan and just bloods i would be so excited now. Life sucks arse sometimes and thats all i can say for it :cry:

Omg Gracy, this is terrible. I'm so sorry you are going through this. :hugs:

Gracy, pretty much the same thing happened to me only my scan was at seven weeks and there were two empty sacs. They wouldn't do D&C until I was ten weeks. The waiting was just horrendous. Totally understand how you feel

I'd had minor symptoms that just stopped dead. It's the waiting that's the terrible thing.

Seriously, this thread is a jinx. It really is.

So sorry to hear it Gracy :( You're begin strong.

What are your plans going ahead?

So sorry Gracy.... Really gutted for you! Hopeit turns out to be ok, but if it dosn't hope you get to put this behind you soon.... This is so much harder than a BFN i would imagine....
yes, this May thread wasn't the luckiest, hope the june girls are doing better!
we have 1 lost -HH and 4 BFNs - CS, tansey, mummy and myself .... Is this right? Please correct me if i'm wrong...
Gracy, still hoping you'll do fine...
yes, an unlucky thread perhaps, but the support you've given me was amasing, and it made it sooo much easier... Going through the ivf itself and dealing with the BFN! Lets hope our very next attempts are succesful...and why not a couple of natural BFP miracles!
Xxxx and babydust to all!

i agree, the support is great and going forward good luck to us all! we all deserve a break! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->