IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

Hi all. Brumbar and Mummy i am glad u have got another cycle in the pipeline.
Sammy good luck with the IUI, sorry about the stims that sux but your clinic seems very pro-active so thats good. Have you ever had an IUI before?

Well 2 x FRER and a digi both say :bfp:! Last night after being on here at 12dpo the cramps got really intense and the yucky lumps of crinone that come out all too frequently turned like a pink tinged colour. had a big cry and told DH it would all be over in the morning then i did the FRER so there would be no doubt and there was a faint but clearly visible line. So first thing this morning raced to supermarket and bought a digi and another FRER, both positive with fmu, FRER still light though. I hope this is for real and not some crap chemical or something cos other than cramps i feel completely normal.

Thanks everyone for your encouragement, i am generally a pretty negative person :blush: so your kind words have really helped me

HUGE CONGRATS HUN!!!!!

Great news.... :happydance:

This is my first IUI (i've had everything else though!)

If it doesnt work then I have a new protocol already for CD 1 and increased meds for IVF. If these procedures both fail then i'm having a well earned break for two months as we go to Cyprus for two weeks end August and then we will start the next protocol in September/October.

I don't know what dose, he mentioned 75 menopur one day then 150 another day and so on i think.... He reckons it might improve quality of eggs but perhaps slightly less i duno. I posted a seperate thread to see if anyone had done this before but no one really came back to me so I'll have to try and do more research to see if I think it's right. I mean it's a lot of money and I do trust him but I feel like perhaps they should have put me on it before... 11 eggs isn't as great as lots of girls on here, some got lots and could freeze etc my egg quality was poor apart from the 2 put in :(
I know somebody at my clinic who did Gonal F 150- 225- 150 -225... not sure what the aim is but hey ho!

Got letter off hospital. Three embryos have been frozen. Better than last time when there was none whatsoever. I guess they can only freeze top quality though, or else they'd have 10 embryos for every single patient. They were leaving them until Tuesday so I can only assume the other two are day 6 blastocysts. Since I pretty much know that this cycle is a bust it's nice to know I have back up :(

Well since three of them were top quality 6 day blasts isn't it fair to presume the ones you got in were really sturdy great quality ones too and maybe the cycle is not bust? - No attack on your NMA intended :) I just hope you're wrong!-

I wish I had that positivity, MissAma, but I only have one embryo in there and I feel absolutely nothing. I would love to think like that, though, that the fact that others made it to blasts meant that the one inside is 'good' too. I just feel nothing :(

We have two 6 day old blasts and one perfect 8 cell day 3 embryo. We could have had that one transferred too. I am so sorry we didn't, now.

I know hon and I know that nothing I say will make you positive and that your defense system is on the go but at the end of the day the beauty of this is that it doesn't matter if we think it worked or not, our NMA or PMA do squat all, the embie will still do what it will or won't do.

You're coming up to the OTD though (well not coming up fast enough) and you will soon know. My fingers are still crossed for you, it's long overdue!

Hi everyone, thanks for your good wishes. Cramping has become milder and i still have no symptoms at 15dpo. Curlysue i dont think you need to worry yet, like is said i feel completely normal too and i got a BFP (please stick!) so try hard not to worry about lack of symptoms.I am still worrying though :blush: I have done 4 hpts and i think i am going to go get some more....
My beta is not scheduled until next wednesday!!! I will definately go insane by then. I dont know why they wait so long, it will be 19dpo.

Quick question because i am paranoid.... It couldnt have still been the trigger still at 13dpo? (9dp4dt). I didnt do any tests to make sure it was gone.

Depends on strength of trigger, Gracy. 5000 is meant to be out after 10 days, 10,000 after 14 days.

Hope it is okay for you.

I am out. I know I am. This time last year I was easily positive by now. Stark white FRER this morning at the equivalent of 10dpo. No symptoms. Totally negative feeling. We all know our bodies and we know ourselves. I'll go with my gut instinct.

Curlysue do you think you got bfp last time at this stage because they put 2 back and this time only one so the hcg is less. I think wish2bmama had bfn at 10 And 11 dpo and then bfp at 12 dpo. I know you are feeling awful but just putting it out there that there us still hope. Hang in there

Gracy is right CS. I had a total BFN at 10 and even 11 dpo. And then BFP on 12dpo. XX

I don't know how to explain it. I just know. Gut instinct, stupidity, who knows?

I wrote those exact same words after my bfn at 10 dpo -maybe Brumbar was reading my diary and can attest- and l was evidently wrong. Hope you are too.

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I've kind of moved over to the June thread now... :blush: But i have a question... I'm on CD7 have been down regging for 19 days now. I have my first scan on Wednesday to see when I can start stimms but DH has got me panicking... We were just reading the info on Gonal F and it mentions keeping it in the fridge. The only meds we've been told to keep in the fridge was the one for the final injection, the HCG (Pregnyll??) Or do we keep the Gonal F in the fridge once the vials have been opened? I need to ask the nurse about the quantities I take aswell, because my original nurse was going on holiday so she went through everything with us but that was three weeks ago and I've forgotten. I have two boxes, with two different quantities and not sure if i should be swapping between the two or just injecting different amounts. It looks like they're different strengths so I really need to pay attention to what vial i inject from. Geez, as if i haven't got enough to worry about... i think my head is going to pop! :cry: Oh and DH has been reading the Gonal F info sheet... it says I should start the gonal F within 7 days of your period. I don't even get to have my scan until day 9 so DH is worrying me silly...

I had to keep my Gonal F in the fridge as soon as it arrived. I don't know the answer to the other questions i'm afraid but I hope it's all ok for u :) good luck xx

Hi,

Update for the thread:

Finally got someone to listen to me - my gp did some bloods yesterday and the Fertility Unit finally reffered me to EPAS yesterday:
Had a scan today and it confirmed I have MC - but because I am still positive on pregnancy test I have to have another set of bloods tomorrow to confirm my body has taken care of everything cleanly (makes a change my body doing something properly!!!) and the level has dropped again.

So no Baby-on-Board anymore :cry: and can now pick up and move on - at this stage I have grieved 3 times so considering the news I got today I am doing OK.

Believe it or not its good to know I wasn't going nuts and that I was right.

We have a follow on appointment with our Consultant on 14th June so 'onwards and upwards...'

I do have a question of anyone who has gone through this before and that is 'How do I help DH....?'

Good luck everyone :hugs:

So sorry, hereshoping. Sometimes one has to wonder if its best to get a negative from the outset just to stop the pain of having and losing.

AF arrived yesterday, 9dp3dt. Tests continue to be negative. Bleeding is red, heavy, clots, the works. I never, ever thought this was going to work.

HH so sorry to read this :hugs:. I have had 2 MCs and found the Miscarriage Association leaflets helped me.

https://www.miscarriageassociation.org.uk/ma2006/downloads/Men and miscarriage.pdf

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->