IVF/IUI March/April Baby Madness!!

They're moving my scan up to tomorrow 10am because my brown spotting turned pink today :sad1:

Hang in there Fisher, thinking of you and hoping it's nothing!

Springy - glad you ultrasound went prefectly and graduating to the OB is so exciting.

Husky - how are things going now, I am hoping all is quiet in the land of the cheese...

Kelly9 - next Friday is soon to be released, yayee.

Sorry for whoever else I missed - tired today and foggy, got called in at 1:30 in the morning. As far as graduating to the OB, I think it won't be until the end of the first tri. I am still being managed with a lot of hormones and other medications. I am considering seeing a perinatalogist for recommendations as far as when to d/c Lovenox, or I may just pounce on one when they round in our department teehee. They will get their consult money because I know my doc is going to send me to them for one of the many chronic conditions I have, not worried it. Just need to get passed the scan for hb...I get flutters in my chest every time I think about it, so nervous!

babydrms~ Yay for good levels! I hope your scan comes soon.

Katy~ Sorry you are feeling sick.

Springy~ Sounds like a wonderful day and a great HB!

fisher~ I'm so sorry to hear about your spotting. I'm sure that s scary. I know it doesn't help but like others have said there are quite a few people who have spotting and everything is ok. I look forward to hearing about your scan tomorrow.

Springy- Congrats on the first milestone of the heartbeat. Isn't it amazing?? That was really exciting!

Fisher- Sorry your still spotting glad you are having your scan tomorrow so you can know what is rally going on. Fx'd for you that everything is perfect in there. Have you had any pain with it?

babydrms- Sounds like your symptoms are starting to show up. Thats how I started slowly feeling more tired and then it all hit me like a brick!! Glad to hear your numbers are good. My doctor won't release me to my OB until they are done doing all of the genetic testing so around 16 weeks but that in part may also be because going to my OB involves a 16 hour flight back to the US and they want to make sure I am in condition to travel.

How is everyone else feeling? Can't wait to hear about all of your ultrasounds! AFM I have been feeling a little better still nauseous but haven't been throwing up near as much. I am hungry all the time though and still nothing looks good to eat so frustrating. Waiting for my scan on Monday they will start with the trisonomy testing and the nuchal scan to rule out Down's Syndrome. Hope everyone is well and that this first trimester flies by for everyone!

Seoul - wow, so exciting! Best of luck with all of the testing!

fisher hope all is well. Good luck for tomorrow, how far along are you?

Next friday will be here soon! Can't wait.

Ambre the HB scan is the hardest I think, or at least I thought, even I am nervous for mine and all should be well. Though this time the 12 week and 18 week scan might be the hardest for me cause we found out about Hannah's condition at the 12 week scan and it was a scan at 18 weeks the day after surgery that we found out she passed away. I don't think I'll be happy till I know there are no anomalies and the baby is healthy. Such a long way to go :dohh:

fisher hope all is well. Good luck for tomorrow, how far along are you?

Next friday will be here soon! Can't wait.

Ambre the HB scan is the hardest I think, or at least I thought, even I am nervous for mine and all should be well. Though this time the 12 week and 18 week scan might be the hardest for me cause we found out about Hannah's condition at the 12 week scan and it was a scan at 18 weeks the day after surgery that we found out she passed away. I don't think I'll be happy till I know there are no anomalies and the baby is healthy. Such a long way to go :dohh:

You'll get there and at least a SCT is extremely rare, but I get it.

I found today waiting for the HB scan harder than any part of the IVF journey!!! But when you see or hear that heartbeat for the first time it makes ALL of this worthwhile!!!!!!

Fischer good luck tomorrow. I am sure things are a-ok with your bean. Xoxo

No really cramping since week 4 when I had a lot of mild cramping but no spotting.

It looks like 5+4 today based on my IUI date.

No really cramping since week 4 when I had a lot of mild cramping but no spotting.

It looks like 5+4 today based on my IUI date.

I started spotting at 5 weeks too so I am praying this is nothing for you also.

Fisher- good luck tomorrow. We will be thinking of you!
Seol- i cant believe you are 10 weeks! That seems so far away right now!
Springy- yeah for the hb!!!!!!!
Babydrms- looks like everything is progressing nicely!

AFM- we had a 5 week u/s last Friday and saw the gest sac and yolk sac. Levels were 5053 that day. This Friday we will have a 6 week u/s. Considering we saw the gest sac and yolk sac at 5 weeks, do you think we will see a heartbeat?

Fisher- good luck tomorrow. We will be thinking of you!
Seol- i cant believe you are 10 weeks! That seems so far away right now!
Springy- yeah for the hb!!!!!!!
Babydrms- looks like everything is progressing nicely!

AFM- we had a 5 week u/s last Friday and saw the gest sac and yolk sac. Levels were 5053 that day. This Friday we will have a 6 week u/s. Considering we saw the gest sac and yolk sac at 5 weeks, do you think we will see a heartbeat?

I think 6 weeks is right on the edge. I am hoping you can see/hear it. It is an amazing sound. :thumbup: if not don't worry. A few days at this stage makes a huge difference.

you might see it at 6 weeks but don't fret if you don't either cause it's still early. I saw baby at 5+4 yoke sac and gestational sac no HB yet but it was early and my levels at 21dpo (5 weeks) were 6789 so they were something like 28000 come scan day.

I think cardiac contraction becomes apparent between 6w and 7w so if you're very early into 6w then you may not but like the others say don't fret and panic as it is early.

So I'm 5w5d by IUI date and they said anything between 4w5d and 6w5d would be acceptable. We got pictures and saw a gestational sack and yolk sack measuring 5w4d so right where it should be. No sign of any cause for the spotting. No heartbeat but they said that okay cause it's early for that. I go back in two weeks for the 'viability scan' today was just placement and it's all the way at the top of the uterus right where it belongs.

I love that we got pictures :)

fisher thats just like my scan at 5+4 :) Great news! I didn't get pics though lol. :(

Great news fischer! Glad the spotting is not a concern. I can't beleive how many of us had\have spotting. I didn't realize it was this common.

^ I was thinking the same thing actually. I freaked out cause in three pregnancies this is the first time it happened for me, glad it went as fast as it came.

So I'm 5w5d by IUI date and they said anything between 4w5d and 6w5d would be acceptable. We got pictures and saw a gestational sack and yolk sack measuring 5w4d so right where it should be. No sign of any cause for the spotting. No heartbeat but they said that okay cause it's early for that. I go back in two weeks for the 'viability scan' today was just placement and it's all the way at the top of the uterus right where it belongs.

I love that we got pictures :)

Great news!

My doc doesn't do the placement scan. She only wants to see people after 5+6 because apparently it is not possible to see hb before then, well at least consistently and my bff agrees. So she is going to scan me Saturday evening around 7 p.m., hoping I am not jinxing anything - I will be 5+6 that day. Crazy that the bug is growning that fast - that 1 or 2 days can make that much of a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->