IVF/IUI March/April Baby Madness!!

Hey everyone,

Got our Second beta results today HCG was 5190 @ 21 DPO which is great but our progesterone was down to 17.9. Our nurse says the numbers look good but I of course googled it and got mixed results, has anyone else has this happen? Should I be worried?

Hi, well my first progesterone was 11.2 so they increased my pio to 1.5 ml, then it was 19, then it was 12 and they didn't change anything - so I increased my vaginal suppositories on my own. I am crazy too :). But they didn't seemed as concerned just went over making sure I am giving it IM and it is not getting stuck in the sub-q tissue. They told me they wanted it over 15 and it can very a lot over the day depending on when you ate last and how hydrate you are. :shrug:

Hi all :) How is everyone doing? I am nervous because my symptoms are coming and going, and while rationally I know this is normal, 3+ years of infertility treatments has left some gaping scars. I have another ultrasound tomorrow (god bless my doctor for the extra reassurance).

Anyway, this cartoon has made the rounds on the internets but it makes me smile, every time.

https://epochshift.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/ivf-cartoon1.jpg

I'm glad to hear you say it actually because my symptoms which are really only mildly sore bbs are also coming and going and making me nervous. I MIGHT still POAS occassionally still :blush: just to check. My first ultrasound isn't until middle of next week.

I still do not have any prominent symptoms. I'm a little more tired than normal but not beyond exhausted the way some report and no nausea / sickness here at all.

I have talked to several women who have had no symptoms at all throughout their pregnancies and others who say it hit them around 9 weeks .... Everyone is just so different.

Just praying the little bean is snuggled in tight and has a good strong heartbeat at my scan in less than 48 hours!

Oh and I might too still be POAS like crazy ;) hehehe

Hi all :) How is everyone doing? I am nervous because my symptoms are coming and going, and while rationally I know this is normal, 3+ years of infertility treatments has left some gaping scars. I have another ultrasound tomorrow (god bless my doctor for the extra reassurance).

Anyway, this cartoon has made the rounds on the internets but it makes me smile, every time.

https://epochshift.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/ivf-cartoon1.jpg

I'm glad to hear you say it actually because my symptoms which are really only mildly sore bbs are also coming and going and making me nervous. I MIGHT still POAS occassionally still :blush: just to check. My first ultrasound isn't until middle of next week.

I still do not have any prominent symptoms. I'm a little more tired than normal but not beyond exhausted the way some report and no nausea / sickness here at all.

I have talked to several women who have had no symptoms at all throughout their pregnancies and others who say it hit them around 9 weeks .... Everyone is just so different.

Just praying the little bean is snuggled in tight and has a good strong heartbeat at my scan in less than 48 hours!

Oh and I might too still be POAS like crazy ;) hehehe

I can't wait for your scan!

I'm peeing on sticks still, not everyday but it's just to much fun watching the line come up so fast and dark.

Things are ok in this neck of the woods. Some scares with spotting so I have been staying away to avoid making this board a scary one.

I had a scan yesterday and the baby measured 6w4d and had a heartrate of 122. right on track.

Last week was rough. I was very tired and nautious. The smell of food has made my stomach churn so I have been living on Mac and cheese. Only thing I have found that doesn't stink. Also eating a lot of Popsicles to stay hydrated.

7 weeks tomorrow :)

Next scan is 8/10 but I will probably move it up to be earlier in the week.

Things are ok in this neck of the woods. Some scares with spotting so I have been staying away to avoid making this board a scary one.

I had a scan yesterday and the baby measured 6w4d and had a heartrate of 122. right on track.

Last week was rough. I was very tired and nautious. The smell of food has made my stomach churn so I have been living on Mac and cheese. Only thing I have found that doesn't stink. Also eating a lot of Popsicles to stay hydrated.

7 weeks tomorrow :)

Next scan is 8/10 but I will probably move it up to be earlier in the week.

I know we are tying to be positive but if you are spotting I also hope we can support and comfort you? :hugs:

The sonic smell is KILLING ME. And it's amazing the things that set me off too. My husband (right out of the shower) emanates his Dove soap and every time I get nauseous. From Dove soap?

Hi ladies! I'm not having very many symptoms either other than tiredness, and now my bbs are faintly sore. I too may poas here in a moment just to reassure myself that my little bean is fine. My hubby thinks I'm worrying too much about not having symptoms, and that I shlould just relax. However, I am just a little worried. Oh, and I'm 5w 4days today.

Hi ladies! I'm not having very many symptoms either other than tiredness, and now my bbs are faintly sore. I too may poas here in a moment just to reassure myself that my little bean is fine. My hubby thinks I'm worrying too much about not having symptoms, and that I shlould just relax. However, I am just a little worried. Oh, and I'm 5w 4days today.

Ditto!!!!
:hugs:

My biggest symptom is exhaustion. I am a teacher so i have had the summer off, but we go back on Aug 17 and i dont know how i am going to make it through the day. I teach kindergarten and the first few weeks are exhausting when you're not pregnant. We have a two-day training tomorrow and Wednesday, so i think that will be a trial run for me. It's still not the same as having students, but it will be my first work day since finding out i am pregnant. Anyone else a teacher and dreading going back?

k1987 - Whoa, takes a special kind of person to teach Kindergarten!! Actually, the biggest joke of my life is I am a Labor and Delivery nurse. I take care of pregnant ladies all day.

DesireBaby - I also wish I had a few more symptoms. I tend to feel pretty awful when I haven't gotten good sleep, but I have a lot of stress going on right now and all of my symptoms could be contributed to that.

faithful - the smell thing has been weird for me, sometimes they bother me - sometimes they don't. Time will tell I suppose.

HuskyMom - We are here for you, but I understand. We will keep checking your journal. Glad you have found something you can eat!

Kelly9 - I poas again last night and it did seem darker!

Bluestorm - how is the exhaustion treating you?

Springy - I sure hope you never have symptoms!! Sooooo looking forward to your scan!

AFM - Tomorrow they are going to repeat my labs again. Mainly they wanted my progesterone but they are going to repeat the beta because they know I am concerned that it fell a little shy of doubling. They didn't seem concerned about this. That is where I think ignorance can be bliss - a normal person would never have to ride the beta rollercoaster. Infertility patients seem to get the crap end of the stick sometimes.

can't wait for your results ambre! (my autocorrect keeps changing it to amber grrrr)

desires I'm sure all is well!

I'm a nurse not a teacher but I think you're brave for doing kinder garden!

Ugh, unfortunately I know it is going to mean no sleep again tonight...Is the first tri over yet?

I hope I can find some peace after the ultrasound - all this worrying lately (about so many things) is making me feel haggard and old.

the u/s is a relief on its own, even after my super early scan today I feel more reassured but there is still that lingering grossness I don't think that will go away or lessen for a good while.

I see some of you are in the same boat with me symptom-wise. I'm not cramping anymore, my bbs are a bit sore and I'm nauseous on and off. And that's it. I wish I had more symptoms.
I said I wouldn't POAS anymore, but I had to because I wasn't feeling pregnant. Boy was I sorry. I was expecting the test to be super positive on 23/24 DPO but the test line was just the same strength or slightly stronger than the control line. I was terrified something had gone wrong. I was told that's normal, that after a point the line stops getting darker. I feel much better now. And I'm currently nauseous :winkwink:.

Good luck to all of us.

That's does happen as you get further along. I usually don't poas past 6 weeks for that reason.

I had ms for two days a week ago and nothing really since but I'm ok with that I hate feeling barfy and I'm still expecting it full force in the coming week. It started at 6 weeks last time so there is still time. I am super tired though and sore nips and that's about it for my symptoms my cramping stopped at 4 weeks this time.

I had some brown spotting this morning (5+3w) and am now in a total panic. My ultrasound isn't until next week. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->