IVF/IUI March/April Baby Madness!!

I had some brown spotting this morning (5+3w) and am now in a total panic. My ultrasound isn't until next week. :cry:

Hang in there. I have been spotting since 5 weeks. Was brown at first. This weekend I had a little red and last night at 7 weeks was a lot of red and heavy bleeding. I went in for a scan this morning and the baby is measuring correctly and has a strong heartbeat. Spotting/bleeding does not necessarily mean mc although I totally understand how you are feeling. Seeing anything on the knicker check will through us into a panic. :hugs: when do you see the doctor next?

I had some brown spotting this morning (5+3w) and am now in a total panic. My ultrasound isn't until next week. :cry:

Hang in there. I have been spotting since 5 weeks. Was brown at first. This weekend I had a little red and last night at 7 weeks was a lot of red and heavy bleeding. I went in for a scan this morning and the baby is measuring correctly and has a strong heartbeat. Spotting/bleeding does not necessarily mean mc although I totally understand how you are feeling. Seeing anything on the knicker check will through us into a panic. :hugs: when do you see the doctor next?
They're bringing me in on the 8th for an US. I don't know that I'll see the doctor then or not. The clinic coordinator who called me back told me to try not to worry and to call if anything changed--- not worrying is easier said than done...

Will they allow for you to have an early scan for peace of mind?

Will they allow for you to have an early scan for peace of mind?

My original scan date was tomorrow but I couldn't get off work so that's how it became the 8th. Cause that's the next day off I have. I just started a new job a couple weeks ago so that makes it a little complicated :-/ so it's partially my fault.

Is your clinic not open early in the morning or on the weekends?

Like Husky I too have had spotting / bleeding. Friday afternoon at 6w1d I had a gush of red and then lingering brown all night. I was told that it was not an issue if it was not accompanied by exruciating cramps (beyond normal twinges & cramps I was told) and also not an issue if it was not filling a pad. For some reason needing to wear a pad and fill it is what causes them concern. Like Husky I took it easy this weekend and drank lots of water its apparently also really important to stay hydrated. There are SO many resaons for spotting the vast majority of which are totally benign and not in any way shape or form related to a "miscarriage" :hugs: I know how scary seeing the red is so hang in there and don't drive yourself crazy.

I also had pink/brown spotting for a few hours and it was nothing, brown is a good sign.

I'm just glad I have you all!!!
The clinic is open in the mornings and weekends unfortunately I work in an ER so so am I. I have three days off this weekend but am being sent to a 3 day conference. I'm just too comPlicated.

Sorry and :hugs: to the ladies who have had spotting. After everything we have all been through that is that last thing we ever want to see.

I think some of you have scans tomorrow. Good luck with those and I look forward to hearing about them. My scan is on Friday (suppose to be tomorrow) and I'm beyond excited. This will be the last time we see the RE. Maybe its silly but I feel like bringing flowers or something just to say thank you for all their hard work.

Does anyone know at what point they listen for a heartbeat? I know it is possible to be seen at this stage. Hearing it is going to be amazing. :cloud9:

Usually at your 12 week prenatal apt they'll look for it. I usually find the HB in the 8th week with my doppler.

Sorry and :hugs: to the ladies who have had spotting. After everything we have all been through that is that last thing we ever want to see.

I think some of you have scans tomorrow. Good luck with those and I look forward to hearing about them. My scan is on Friday (suppose to be tomorrow) and I'm beyond excited. This will be the last time we see the RE. Maybe its silly but I feel like bringing flowers or something just to say thank you for all their hard work.

Does anyone know at what point they listen for a heartbeat? I know it is possible to be seen at this stage. Hearing it is going to be amazing. :cloud9:

I heard the heartbeat at 6w 5d. Guessing it would have been there a few days before that.

Bringing flowers isn't silly. It is thoughtful.

We don't have a 12 week as far as I know. I have this one coming up which is suppose to be the 6 and a half with the RE and then one at 8 weeks with the OB. I'm sure I'll end up asking him if he will try.

All of the ultrasound machines I have seen have this amazing thing where they click just over the flicker and out comes the sound on their machine! Its just that the doppler most likely wont pick it up yet but the transvaginal scan should. I heard the heartbeat at 7 weeks and every scan since :happydance: good luck!

Sorry for those of you ladies that have had spotting I know its scary try to rest as much as you can and I hope all will be perfect!

Thank you for sharing that! All the machines at my RE's office seem pretty new so I wonder if they have it. I'll let you ladies know in a couple days.

Fischer just wanted to let you know I also have had spotting/bleeding since 2 days post transfer and everything looks fine so far. I had two emergency scans after bleeding and we saw strong heartbeats and babies measuring on track. I know its so scary..try to take it easy.

Beta and progesterone came in at good levels, next is an ultrasound next Tuesday.

I'm sorry for all of you ladies who have had spotting. Fisher, I hope it stops soon and you get to see the little one's HB soon.
Yes, HB can be picked up a transvaginal US. Where I come from you usually get your first dr's appointment and US around 8 weeks. And there are monthly check-ups after that (if everything is as it should be).
I was seeing a FS so I'm going there for a final scan on Monday, at 6w 4d. Really hoping to see the HB. I'm seeing my GYN at exactly 8 weeks.
MS is getting worse :happydance:. I couldn't get to sleep last night because I was so sick. A barfy feeling without actually throwing up. I ate a piece of dried bread and waited it out.

Had my first scan today - one perfect baby measuring 6w5d which they said was right on track, despite my calculation of 6w6d, but I'll take it. And the baby heartbeat was 141! They said they look for over 110 so the sweet pea has a good strong heartbeat. I go back in two weeks, August 16th, for another scan and then I am released to my OBGYN where my next appointment would be 12 weeks.

My clinic does scans at 7 weeks or just over so have to wait a bit longer.

Caro yay!

I start prenatal apts at 8 weeks then every 4 week after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->