IVF/IUI March/April Baby Madness!!

MRSC- Congrats on the twinkies so exciting!!!

WOW sounds like everyone is having quite a bit of symptoms. Food aversions was one of my first symptoms it seemed to have gotten better weeks 7 and 8 but are back with a vengeance. I also have a sweet tooth and can't stomach sweets also love pizza and mac and cheese but ever since week 6 I can't stand the sight of either especially the smell of pizza sends me straight to puking! Eating is really not my thing right now even though I am starving all the time! I haven't been throwing up as much now but nausea seems to be with me most of the day! Constipation is driving me crazy these days nothing seems to help! Ive tried prunes, fiber one bars metamucil lots of water and nothing Which in turn makes me bloated and uncomfortable and makes my back hurt that and the giant boobs seems to have my husband giving me back massages more than he wants for sure!! The lovely signs of pregnancy to think we have all gone through a lot to feel this miserable!! Tomorrow is my next scan can't wait to see the bean again!!

Husky - yes my bb's are the worst at night!! Sometimes they wake me up as I roll over they can be painful!

Mmmmm, mac and cheese is definitely working for me. I just had some chicken strips but I haven't been able to do much meat. Eggs were workign but right now just typing it :sick: Oooh, and got a Sonic Cherry-Limeade, one of my new mommy friends always talked about these and they are totally worth all the hype. A little sour, a little sweet and refreshing.

Had a scan tonight, saw a little flicker near what appears to be the start of the fetal pole. Kind of bittersweet - grow and stick little bug, stick!

Yay!!!!! Sounds like there will be a HB for sure by tomorrow or the day after. You're right on track! I'm so happy for you.

ps, the limeade sounds sooooooo good but we don't have sonic here :( I wonder if 7 eleven has sour slurpies? I am sooooooo pukey.

Congrats on the twins MrsC!
I was on 25mg of clomid myself but I have a feeling I'm only carrying one. We'll see if I'm right tomorrow :). I wouldn't mind if I had twins though, especially since it will probably be very hard for me to get pregnant again.
I'm feeling nauseous most of the day but I haven't thrown up yet. My bbs are a bit sore and fuller but nothing worth mentioning. I'm also quite tired, luckily I'm off work so I can rest whenever I feel like it. I don't have any food aversions but my appetite is poor. I have problems even drinking water so I force myself to drink, probably not as much as I should. I'm not at all constipated for now. That's about it I think.

Katy - I find water makes me feel worse sometimes, have tried some ginger ale? It is so important to drink, especially if your not eating - perhaps some gatorade?

Hi ladies, thought to join you, im 9 + 3 and my Edd is the 7 th of March, not feeling too much these days it was worse around week 5/6 but apparantly thats due to the ivf drugs + pregnancy hormones. Cant wait to get out of 1st tri though, im pretty much counting the days!!

Hi ladies, thought to join you, im 9 + 3 and my Edd is the 7 th of March, not feeling too much these days it was worse around week 5/6 but apparantly thats due to the ivf drugs + pregnancy hormones. Cant wait to get out of 1st tri though, im pretty much counting the days!!

Hi! :wave: Congrats and I think we are all counting the days! Glad your feeling well!

Hi all! Great to find an ivf/iui thread in first tri!

Diagnosis: PCOS and male factor
How long ttc: Over 3 years
Procedures prior to bfp cycle:2xICSI
Procedure resulting in this bfp: 3rd ICSI with extra drugs! (progesterone, heparin and predisnolone)
Due date: 18th March! :happydance:

So that's me! I know a couple of you from different threads in assisted conception. My clinic don't do betas so I just did lots of poas! (about 8, most recently a couple of days ago, lol!!) A first I had little appetite (and actually lost 2lbs) and was tired-plus weeing a lot but only at night time? weird. Have just come back from holiday in France where I had a massive appetite-and have put on 6bs-oops! Just getting the beginnings of MS these last few weeks, mostly at night time but been feeling it on an off all day today but it only seems to last for 20mins or so at a time. I can still eat most foods, I find strong mints or sour lemon sweets help with MS. Drinking lots as progesterone making me constipated!! annoying.
First scan is on thurs 9th! can't wait to find out if it one or two as had 2 blasts transferred!! I will be 8+3 then-would have had one earlier if not for holiday!

I'm sorry to hear that people have been having worry and stress with spotting. I'm thank-ful that I have not had to endure that horrible expereince thus yet and hopefully won't.

There's lots of scans coming up on here I can see, and i'm sure I read another lady has one on the 9th too!!! xxxxxxxxx

Great to meet you all, I read all 23 pages!x

Procedure resulting in this bfp: 3rd ICSI with extra drugs! (progesterone, heparin and predisnolone)

So that's me! I know a couple of you from different threads in assisted conception. My clinic don't do betas so I just did lots of poas! (about 8, most recently a couple of days ago, lol!!) A first I had little appetite (and actually lost 2lbs) and was tired-plus weeing a lot but only at night time? weird. Have just come back from holiday in France where I had a massive appetite-and have put on 6bs-oops! Just getting the beginnings of MS these last few weeks, mostly at night time but been feeling it on an off all day today but it only seems to last for 20mins or so at a time. I can still eat most foods, I find strong mints or sour lemon sweets help with MS. Drinking lots as progesterone making me constipated!! annoying.
First scan is on thurs 9th! can't wait to find out if it one or two as had 2 blasts transferred!! I will be 8+3 then-would have had one earlier if not for holiday!

I'm sorry to hear that people have been having worry and stress with spotting. I'm thank-ful that I have not had to endure that horrible expereince thus yet and hopefully won't.

There's lots of scans coming up on here I can see, and i'm sure I read another lady has one on the 9th too!!! xxxxxxxxx

Welcome and congrats to you! I'm scheduled for my 1st scan on Thursday the 9th too! I cannot wait. H&H 9 months to you!

Ohhh the symptoms we have to endure..lol! At this point for me my nips and bbs are more tender and sore this week. Im definitely tired and sleepy ALL the time! As for nausea, there really hasn't been a lot of it....keeping my fingers crossed. But, i have had cravings for potatoe anything....baked potatoe, fries, mashed potatoes. Thats about it for me at the moment. I'm ready for the big scan on Thursday to find out if there's one or two in there since my 2nd beta was over 2,0000.

Congrats to you Mrs. C on the twinnies! I know you're soo ecstatic right now!

Hey ST!

Desires my beta at the same time as yours was over 2000 but I'm having just 1... will be interesting to see what your scan shows :)

Hi SchoolTeacher - I remember you from IVF threads from the beginning of the year. Welcome and Congrats!

Welcome ninamama and School teacher wishing you a Happy and Healthy 9 months.

How is everyone doing? AFM I had my ultrasound and blood tests today and all looks great doctor told me I can now enjoy my pregnancy and he doesn't want to see me for another month! Seems like an eternity for me but that also means that everything is going smooth enough that he doesn't have to worry about seeing me. He would have let it go longer but I am hoping to travel at the end of September and he wants me to have all my blood results back before then! I saw the baby moving its arms and legs and sucking his/her thumb sooo cute! Also the nucal measurement came out perfectly within normal range! Cant wait to hear about your scans as soon as I can figure out how to get pictures on here I will put it up!!

Congrats on the twins MrsC!
I was on 25mg of clomid myself but I have a feeling I'm only carrying one. We'll see if I'm right tomorrow :). I wouldn't mind if I had twins though, especially since it will probably be very hard for me to get pregnant again.
I'm feeling nauseous most of the day but I haven't thrown up yet. My bbs are a bit sore and fuller but nothing worth mentioning. I'm also quite tired, luckily I'm off work so I can rest whenever I feel like it. I don't have any food aversions but my appetite is poor. I have problems even drinking water so I force myself to drink, probably not as much as I should. I'm not at all constipated for now. That's about it I think.

Thank you! This is going to be my only pregnancy. I do think we are blessed to get twins. Good luck tomorrow!

Welcome! I'm also looking forward to getting out of the first tri but I'm also trying to cherish every moment of course.

Welcome! I remember you from another thread but I can't remember which. :dohh: Not much longer until your scan!

Welcome ninamama and School teacher wishing you a Happy and Healthy 9 months.

How is everyone doing? AFM I had my ultrasound and blood tests today and all looks great doctor told me I can now enjoy my pregnancy and he doesn't want to see me for another month! Seems like an eternity for me but that also means that everything is going smooth enough that he doesn't have to worry about seeing me. He would have let it go longer but I am hoping to travel at the end of September and he wants me to have all my blood results back before then! I saw the baby moving its arms and legs and sucking his/her thumb sooo cute! Also the nucal measurement came out perfectly within normal range! Cant wait to hear about your scans as soon as I can figure out how to get pictures on here I will put it up!!

I can't wait to see your scan pictures. I hope the month passes quickly for you.

Let's see if this works here is the picture 11 weeks 1 day according to scan :happydance:

Attachments

• 11 weeks side_opt-1.jpg
    11 weeks side_opt-1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 6
Let's see if this works here is the picture 11 weeks 1 day according to scan :happydance:

What a great pic! 11 weeks seems far away still. I can't wait to be released from my RE.

Katy - I find water makes me feel worse sometimes, have tried some ginger ale? It is so important to drink, especially if your not eating - perhaps some gatorade?

You are right babydrms. The water is not agreeing with me. I've been drinking water with flavour (lemon and mint). I used to love it. But not right now. I guess I'm experiencing my first aversion :winkwink:. I had some alcohol free mojito yesterday and it was delicious. The weird thing is that the water I've been drinking tastes a bit like that. Anyway, I'll find something I'll be able to drink without problems.

schoolteacher, welcome and congrats!

Thanks everyone!
Desires- sounds like it could be twins! I wish I had had a beta so I could have some idea of whether it's twins!!! Can't wait til thurs!!! X

Seoul that scan is just lovely! How perfect!

Felt really sick on and off during the night last night, and so hungry today but trying to watch what I eat as so cross that I put weight on on my holiday!! X

what a nice pic :) I want one but 11 weeks is forever away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->