IVF/IUI March/April Baby Madness!!

I had my first scan yesterday.
All is well for now. A perfectly healthy early pregnancy. US machine wasn't the best but we saw the little one and there was a HB :cloud9:.

katy78- Congrats on a great ultrasound report glad to hear all is progressing nicely!

babydrms- I see your ultrasound is today Good Luck! Hope everything is perfect can't wait to hear about it!

How is everyone else doing? Hope your all feeling well!

Babydrms - good luck with the scan today :)

I have another scan today as well. Hoping the bean is ok and that they can figure out what is causing my spotting.

Welcome new ladies! Wasn't on much over the weekend :howdy:

Babydrms & Husky good luck with the scan's today!

Seoul - BEAUTIFUL U/S picture!!!

All is well for now. A perfectly healthy early pregnancy. US machine wasn't the best but we saw the little one and there was a HB :cloud9:.

Congrats!

I have another scan today as well. Hoping the bean is ok and that they can figure out what is causing my spotting.

Good luck to you as well!

Baby is doing good, hb is strong and measuring 6+2 :cloud9:

Congrats babydrms!

Good luck to HuskyMomWI as well!

Congrats!

Good luck to you as well!

Baby is doing good, hb is strong and measuring 6+2 :cloud9:

I TOLD YOU SO!!! I knew on the weekend you were freaking out for nothing!!!!! So happy to hear :happydance:

Seoul, how amazing! My sono has been pushed up to tomorrow instead of Thursday :happydance:!!! DH and I are so excited!

The US today went very well. Bean measures exactly where he/she should. What a relief!! I also got to hear the HB again which was amazing. Rate of 163. I go back in 2 weeks for my graduation appt and then on to the OB. CRAZY!! almost 4 years of trying, many IUIs, 2 IVFs, needles, needles and more needles and I am actually calling to make an appt with an OB. :cloud9:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 10
The US today went very well. Bean measures exactly where he/she should. What a relief!! I also got to hear the HB again which was amazing. Rate of 163. I go back in 2 weeks for my graduation appt and then on to the OB. CRAZY!! almost 4 years of trying, many IUIs, 2 IVFs, needles, needles and more needles and I am actually calling to make an appt with an OB. :cloud9:

Aww!! I so can't wait to get my picture of my little bean tomorrow!

babydrms- :happydance: Congrats on a healthy heart beat and good scan! So happy for you!!!

Desiresbaby- Good Luck with your scan tomorrow can't wait to hear about it!

HuskymomWI- Beautiful picture!! This is all so exciting!! Have fun picking out OB's!

Desires - Good luck tomorrow!

Husky - beautiful picture! I am also going to 'graduate' at 10 weeks, though a little bit further away for me.

Great u/s today! Love that little upside-down bean!

Desires I'm so jealous! I still have just over 2 days to wait.... come on friday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->