IVF/IUI March/April Baby Madness!!

I'm 6w+4d Today.

This is from my 5w+5d scan for placement last week (todays my first day off to post it!) I have 8 days till my heartbeat scan. I'm having a hard time not being nervous. DH isn't able to come with me to the HB scan next week.

I'm still having peach/pink spotting on/off, which I'm trying super hard to not worry about (with only mild effectiveness... no real cramping though) I've had some nausea for the last 4 days but seem to be okay today:shrug:, I was finding the nausea reassuring that everything was okay in there :blush: not that I want to be nauseated, I just want to know everything is okay.

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 7
Everything looks great fisher! Fx the 8 days goes by fast for you. Sorry to hear about the light spotting. I'm sure everything will be ok and you have a strong LO in there. Maybe today the symptoms are better and you are just having a good day. :flower:

AFM~ I have my first OB appointment on the 14th and my last RE appointment on the 16th. Next week is going to be a busy week because my hubby also heads back to work in Afghanistan on the 17th. :(

Everything looks great fisher! Fx the 8 days goes by fast for you. Sorry to hear about the light spotting. I'm sure everything will be ok and you have a strong LO in there. Maybe today the symptoms are better and you are just having a good day. :flower:

AFM~ I have my first OB appointment on the 14th and my last RE appointment on the 16th. Next week is going to be a busy week because my hubby also heads back to work in Afghanistan on the 17th. :(

I'm super glad your hubby got to be there for the beginning though! That's really special :hugs:

I'm super glad your hubby got to be there for the beginning though! That's really special :hugs:

We are also. That was very important to both of us. The RE moved the appointment up a week because he knew my hubby would be going back. I thought that was sweet. He goes for 6 weeks at a time but it is going to be harder than normal from now on. Especially with two babies!

Yes it will mrsc!

Desires WHERE ARE YOU?

I'm 6w+4d Today.

This is from my 5w+5d scan for placement last week (todays my first day off to post it!) I have 8 days till my heartbeat scan. I'm having a hard time not being nervous. DH isn't able to come with me to the HB scan next week.

I'm still having peach/pink spotting on/off, which I'm trying super hard to not worry about (with only mild effectiveness... no real cramping though) I've had some nausea for the last 4 days but seem to be okay today:shrug:, I was finding the nausea reassuring that everything was okay in there :blush: not that I want to be nauseated, I just want to know everything is okay.

Sorry DH can't go :hugs: I totally agree, some symptoms are reassuring but annoying at the same time.

It is good he can come back so often - another bnb friend of mine only sees her husband twice a year for two weeks!! I would die!

AFM - had a LONG appointment at the Reproductive Immunologist that changed my plan of care a bit (long story in my journal) and now I am nursing a killer headache.

Yes it will mrsc!

Desires WHERE ARE YOU?

Hiii ladies! I'm back! I'd logged off for a little while. Kelly, Friday will be here before you know it. I can't wait to hear about you scan and see pics!!

My scan today was AMAZING! I

Yes it will mrsc!

Desires WHERE ARE YOU?

Hiii ladies! I'm back! I'd logged off for a little while. Kelly, Friday will be here before you know it. I can't wait to hear about you scan and see pics!!

My scan today was AMAZING! I'm definitely on :cloud9: right now! Baby Finley is doing great! We heard that strong heartbeat going 138 bpm, and I was soo relieved! The baby is measuring right were it should be 6weeks 6days with my EDD around 03/28/2013 or 03/29/2013. My RE says that due to my medical history of blood clots, the OBGYN will probably take the baby before that date. Boy, do I feel relieved to know that our little miracle is doing excellent! Oh, and Kelly as you'd already predicted....there's just one! DH teared up a little and took pics. I was too in awe to shed a tear...lol!

To all of you waiting on your scans, I can't wait to hear about them!

Here's baby Finley! Idk why it's sideways, but I hope you guys can see it!

Attachments

• GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 10
Here's another that my hubby took. This one maybe a little better...it's actually right side up as it should be.

Attachments

• Baby Finley.jpg
    Baby Finley.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 11
Awwwww yay!!!!! Great news desires, so based off the nickname are you thinking boy?

I can't wait either my scan isn't till 1130 my time and sucky for most you guys I am in the earlier time zone so you're going to have to wait till later in the afternoon. I will text the pic to a friend who will post it as soon as I get out in my journal though.

Desires - congrats!! Awesome picture! :) it is neat how the hubbies get emotional about this stuff.

Awwwww yay!!!!! Great news desires, so based off the nickname are you thinking boy?

I can't wait either my scan isn't till 1130 my time and sucky for most you guys I am in the earlier time zone so you're going to have to wait till later in the afternoon. I will text the pic to a friend who will post it as soon as I get out in my journal though.

No, just the name we've decided to go with until we know the sex. We'll keep calling it Baby Finley until the sex can be confirmed, and then we'll use the names that we've already decided on. I can't wait to hear about your scan, and see pics! How have you been feeling these days?

Desires - congrats!! Awesome picture! :) it is neat how the hubbies get emotional about this stuff.

Thanks, and yes! It was very heart warming to see him get all emotional when we saw the baby. I was too in awe to even cry. He cried for us both, though..lol!

Thanks, and yes! It was very heart warming to see him get all emotional when we saw the baby. I was too in awe to even cry. He cried for us both, though..lol!

It was little overwhelming for me too, I totally couldn't cry or speak.

I'm tired and pukey most days and keeping busy! I have a feel time is going to pass faster soon which will be nice. I feel confident things are going ok because of my symptoms which is helping to relax me, I know I"ll be a mess of never waiting for my scan though.

I was like babydrms - I was almost in awe. I couldn't really say anything and I was surprised that I didn't cry. I think I was almost in shock that there was a baby in there and I could see its heart beating. Such an awesome feeling. Hopefully next week I"ll get to hear the heart beat too!

(sorry have pasted this from another thread I go on!)

Hi all! Well short story-theres one little bubba growing nicely! heard and saw heartbeat-could see head, body and an arm! So relieved its untrue! Heres why: Long story::: Started bleeding yesterday about 5pm-absolutely terrifying I would not wish this on anybody its awful-also had a stomache ache. Blood was light red and it took 4 wipes to get it all. THANKGOD my sister is a midwife so rand her and explained-even messaged her a picture of the blood on the tissue (she said dont worry, women show me their knickers all the time!) She thought it looked ok as long as it didnt continue and luckily i was having my scan today. So needless to say I didnt get any sleep last night, but thankfully no more blood. Still had the stomache ache but it wasn't cramps which is what you don't want apparently.
So on route to clinic and I really wasn't even thinking 'is it one or two?' just please god let there be one that is ok and actually something there!
Scan lady found baby quickly and found the bleeding too-you could see it as a dark patch on the screen-luckily not near baby though. They think it may actually have been the other embryo did make it for a while but then didn't continue :-( so thats a bit sad. The bleeding is coming from that area. Anywhoo-got 2 lovely pics and I may bleed so more which is scary but basically all is ok. Phew! xxxxx

Fisher and husky-So glad your scans went well, (husky your scan pic is lovely, I'm only a day behind you!) So sorry you have both had spotting-when I bled yesaterday it was just awful as it was quite a bit at once.... I'm glad that they could see where it was coming from on screen though. Do you know the casues of yours? x

Babydrms-glad your scan went well too, isn't lovely to hear HB? Did you get a piccie?x

Mrs C-So sad your Dh has to go away I would hate that! I'm sure you get used to it (I used to date a guy in the army and would see him every 6 weeks or so and once not for 6 months-but I wasn't pregnant!!!) x

Desires-I knew I just had one too! Congrats! Both Dh and I cried at mine! x

Anymore scans this week? x

(sorry have pasted this from another thread I go on!)

Hi all! Well short story-theres one little bubba growing nicely! heard and saw heartbeat-could see head, body and an arm! So relieved its untrue! Heres why: Long story::: Started bleeding yesterday about 5pm-absolutely terrifying I would not wish this on anybody its awful-also had a stomache ache. Blood was light red and it took 4 wipes to get it all. THANKGOD my sister is a midwife so rand her and explained-even messaged her a picture of the blood on the tissue (she said dont worry, women show me their knickers all the time!) She thought it looked ok as long as it didnt continue and luckily i was having my scan today. So needless to say I didnt get any sleep last night, but thankfully no more blood. Still had the stomache ache but it wasn't cramps which is what you don't want apparently.
So on route to clinic and I really wasn't even thinking 'is it one or two?' just please god let there be one that is ok and actually something there!
Scan lady found baby quickly and found the bleeding too-you could see it as a dark patch on the screen-luckily not near baby though. They think it may actually have been the other embryo did make it for a while but then didn't continue :-( so thats a bit sad. The bleeding is coming from that area. Anywhoo-got 2 lovely pics and I may bleed so more which is scary but basically all is ok. Phew! xxxxx

Fisher and husky-So glad your scans went well, (husky your scan pic is lovely, I'm only a day behind you!) So sorry you have both had spotting-when I bled yesaterday it was just awful as it was quite a bit at once.... I'm glad that they could see where it was coming from on screen though. Do you know the casues of yours? x

Babydrms-glad your scan went well too, isn't lovely to hear HB? Did you get a piccie?x

Mrs C-So sad your Dh has to go away I would hate that! I'm sure you get used to it (I used to date a guy in the army and would see him every 6 weeks or so and once not for 6 months-but I wasn't pregnant!!!) x

Desires-I knew I just had one too! Congrats! Both Dh and I cried at mine! x

Anymore scans this week? x

Fantastic news that the bean is ok!!l. I had a night like you describe. Last Monday night I had a lot of blood and tissue coming out. When I went to the scan the next morning I thought it was over. I was shocked that the baby was ok. It is scary for sure. They didn't find the cause for mine but I haven't had bleeding since that day. Just spotting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->