IVF/IUI March/April Baby Madness!!

I'm tired and pukey most days and keeping busy! I have a feel time is going to pass faster soon which will be nice. I feel confident things are going ok because of my symptoms which is helping to relax me, I know I"ll be a mess of never waiting for my scan though.

Once you see your baby, and hear that heartbeat tomorrow you'll be even more at ease. I have a feeling that time is going to fly by as well. Before you know it we'll all be talking about our babies and their developmental progress.

(sorry have pasted this from another thread I go on!)

Hi all! Well short story-theres one little bubba growing nicely! heard and saw heartbeat-could see head, body and an arm! So relieved its untrue! Heres why: Long story::: Started bleeding yesterday about 5pm-absolutely terrifying I would not wish this on anybody its awful-also had a stomache ache. Blood was light red and it took 4 wipes to get it all. THANKGOD my sister is a midwife so rand her and explained-even messaged her a picture of the blood on the tissue (she said dont worry, women show me their knickers all the time!) She thought it looked ok as long as it didnt continue and luckily i was having my scan today. So needless to say I didnt get any sleep last night, but thankfully no more blood. Still had the stomache ache but it wasn't cramps which is what you don't want apparently.
So on route to clinic and I really wasn't even thinking 'is it one or two?' just please god let there be one that is ok and actually something there!
Scan lady found baby quickly and found the bleeding too-you could see it as a dark patch on the screen-luckily not near baby though. They think it may actually have been the other embryo did make it for a while but then didn't continue :-( so thats a bit sad. The bleeding is coming from that area. Anywhoo-got 2 lovely pics and I may bleed so more which is scary but basically all is ok. Phew! xxxxx

Fisher and husky-So glad your scans went well, (husky your scan pic is lovely, I'm only a day behind you!) So sorry you have both had spotting-when I bled yesaterday it was just awful as it was quite a bit at once.... I'm glad that they could see where it was coming from on screen though. Do you know the casues of yours? x

Babydrms-glad your scan went well too, isn't lovely to hear HB? Did you get a piccie?x

Mrs C-So sad your Dh has to go away I would hate that! I'm sure you get used to it (I used to date a guy in the army and would see him every 6 weeks or so and once not for 6 months-but I wasn't pregnant!!!) x

Desires-I knew I just had one too! Congrats! Both Dh and I cried at mine! x

Anymore scans this week? x[/QUOT

So glad your little one is doing well.

Here's another that my hubby took. This one maybe a little better...it's actually right side up as it should be.

Wonderful picture!

(sorry have pasted this from another thread I go on!)

Hi all! Well short story-theres one little bubba growing nicely! heard and saw heartbeat-could see head, body and an arm! So relieved its untrue! Heres why: Long story::: Started bleeding yesterday about 5pm-absolutely terrifying I would not wish this on anybody its awful-also had a stomache ache. Blood was light red and it took 4 wipes to get it all. THANKGOD my sister is a midwife so rand her and explained-even messaged her a picture of the blood on the tissue (she said dont worry, women show me their knickers all the time!) She thought it looked ok as long as it didnt continue and luckily i was having my scan today. So needless to say I didnt get any sleep last night, but thankfully no more blood. Still had the stomache ache but it wasn't cramps which is what you don't want apparently.
So on route to clinic and I really wasn't even thinking 'is it one or two?' just please god let there be one that is ok and actually something there!
Scan lady found baby quickly and found the bleeding too-you could see it as a dark patch on the screen-luckily not near baby though. They think it may actually have been the other embryo did make it for a while but then didn't continue :-( so thats a bit sad. The bleeding is coming from that area. Anywhoo-got 2 lovely pics and I may bleed so more which is scary but basically all is ok. Phew! xxxxx

Fisher and husky-So glad your scans went well, (husky your scan pic is lovely, I'm only a day behind you!) So sorry you have both had spotting-when I bled yesaterday it was just awful as it was quite a bit at once.... I'm glad that they could see where it was coming from on screen though. Do you know the casues of yours? x

Babydrms-glad your scan went well too, isn't lovely to hear HB? Did you get a piccie?x

Mrs C-So sad your Dh has to go away I would hate that! I'm sure you get used to it (I used to date a guy in the army and would see him every 6 weeks or so and once not for 6 months-but I wasn't pregnant!!!) x

Desires-I knew I just had one too! Congrats! Both Dh and I cried at mine! x

Anymore scans this week? x

I'm so glad everything is ok with your LO. I'm sure that was scary. Having the scan probably added some reassurance.

I have gotten used to the schedule but I think it will all change now that I'm pregnant with twins. I worry to much. :wacko:

Like the other ladies... I was in so much shock at everything I was seeing I couldn't cry. A single tear did run down my face but it wasn't anything like I imagined. I was just simply amazing! :cloud9:

I think I'll be happy but not cry, I've had two other pregnancies/babies so I've seen it a lot but the shear amazing fact will be that there is a HB and things are going according to plan which is all I ca hope for.

ST hugs! Yay for a healthy baby.

I'm sooooooo tired.

ST - So glad they could explain your bleeding, though a bit sad it may have been the other embryo. Yayee for a healthy baby!! Woohoo! :dance:

And yes, I did get a pic from Tuesday scan (actually about five) but I forgot at the 3D one - I will ask next Tuesday when I have the next one.

So many great scans lately! My dh isn't a crier, but after the nurse walked out of our room for both our 5 and 6 week u/s, I broke down into tears. After two years, I was just so relieved to see something on that screen and then a heartbeat! Tomorrow is another u/s for us. I will probably cry again! :blush:

Sale notice:

Gap has 30% off today and old navy has 25% off. Both have cute maternity clothes.

SOrry forgot to update here, to many threads lol.

My scan was great, baby was measuring 7+3 so she did implant at 5dpo like I thought and that was implantation I felt. HB was 153. I'm very happy and relieved and yes there is still only 1. I didn't cry but once I saw the flickering of the HB I smiled so big and took a deep breath and relaxed. Been smiling like a goof all day. Next scan in 13 days but I'll be working lots so I'm sure it'll be here before I know it. Theres a pic in my journal.

Lovely pic tiff!

This threads gone quiet! How is everyone? I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow!!! X

Schoolteacher I have my first OB appointment tomorrow as well. Then on Thursday I have my last appointment with the RE.

I have my second u/s on Thursday! Excited but nervous all at the same time as I still feel great and have no symptoms other than some bloating later in the day. Just praying my sweet pea is still growing and healthy :)

I have my second u/s on Thursday! Excited but nervous all at the same time as I still feel great and have no symptoms other than some bloating later in the day. Just praying my sweet pea is still growing and healthy :)

Yay Springy can't wait for your u\s on Thursday. Is this one with your regular OB or still the re?

Me too springy. Just some bloating/gas and occassional queasiness and/or food sensitivities. :-/ not that I want to puke... But I don't feel pregnant really :shrug:

Yay Springy can't wait for your u\s on Thursday. Is this one with your regular OB or still the re?

I got one more with my RE :happydance: We didn't see her at our 7 week u/s as she was on vacation so it will be really nice to see her this week and say goodbye and to say Thank You as she has given us more than we could have ever asked or hoped for!! Then I start to see my OBGYN at 12 weeks. Called them this morning and as soon as I said "Hi its Springy" she said "OHHH You're pregnant!!! Congratulations we got your paperwork last week when we were on vacation!!" I really like my OBGYN so its kind of like going "home". He is the one who treated me all the way up till November of last year and it was bittersweet to leave him for someone else when it came time to do IVF so its nice to go back to him, to his office that is 10 min from home and 10 min from my office. I do have to get the RE office to put in the request for my 12 week scan as there is no point in my going from the RE to my family doctor for one appointment to request a scan and then to see the OBYGN for the results .... I'm just hoping the clinic and RE can give me the request for the 12 week one!!!

Me too springy. Just some bloating/gas and occassional queasiness and/or food sensitivities. :-/ not that I want to puke... But I don't feel pregnant really :shrug:

I am VERY bloated by dinner time and am very gassy some nights too. Have only had a few food aversions but that has come and gone. For the most part I just feel like a fat bloated version of myself that likes to nap after work and go to bed at 9:30 pm :haha:

I got one more with my RE :happydance: We didn't see her at our 7 week u/s as she was on vacation so it will be really nice to see her this week and say goodbye and to say Thank You as she has given us more than we could have ever asked or hoped for!! Then I start to see my OBGYN at 12 weeks. Called them this morning and as soon as I said "Hi its Springy" she said "OHHH You're pregnant!!! Congratulations we got your paperwork last week when we were on vacation!!" I really like my OBGYN so its kind of like going "home". He is the one who treated me all the way up till November of last year and it was bittersweet to leave him for someone else when it came time to do IVF so its nice to go back to him, to his office that is 10 min from home and 10 min from my office. I do have to get the RE office to put in the request for my 12 week scan as there is no point in my going from the RE to my family doctor for one appointment to request a scan and then to see the OBYGN for the results .... I'm just hoping the clinic and RE can give me the request for the 12 week one!!!

I am VERY bloated by dinner time and am very gassy some nights too. Have only had a few food aversions but that has come and gone. For the most part I just feel like a fat bloated version of myself that likes to nap after work and go to bed at 9:30 pm :haha:
I had to read this a few times. My thought was "your clinic knows you as springy?". Lol

Well no I said my first and last name to her ;) But didn't want to post that on here :haha: Could you imagine if I started to refer to myself as Springy outside of here??????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->