IVF/IUI March/April Baby Madness!!

I'm doing well...just starting to have more queasiness now. It comes and goes. I continue to be sleepy and tired. Sleep has become my best friend, now...lol! I have another scan with my RE on next Wednesday. I will see my OBGYN on the 27th at 9wks 1 day.

Doing well too. Nausea lasts all day but I'm not throwing up. No other symptoms really. My next scan is on Thursday.

I have my last RE appt next tuesday at 10 weeks. We have toured one hospital and are touring another on Wednesday so I can choose an OB. I have a tentative OB appt set for the 22nd.

I felt a bit like a fraud on the hospital tour. it just felt like I was in someone else's body. Was a bizarre feeling. Probably because i never pictured myself getting that far. Not to mention the tour participants were YOUNG! it was like an episode of teen mom. :)

Nausea boo. Some days it is all day long. Eww. Counting the weeks for this to stop.

Springy lol! If you started doing that I'd say you needed to take a break from us lol.

I only had the one scan with my RE so I'm officially done with them for this pregnancy :) Waiting on my high risk OB apt hopefully will get it in time for 12 weeks if not I'll see my family doctor.

I'm nauseated most of most days no vomiting yet but lots of gagging and dry heaving.

I'm so freaking tired. Going to take a nap before I have to pick up my son from day care.

Mind if I join, ladies? I don't quite fit the thread, as I will be due mid-April, but I just don't think I'll relate to the other first-tri threads. And I feel like I might wear out my welcome in the threads with current IVF-ers pretty soon. Springy suggested I come over here, and I recognize quite of few of you. I'd love to follow along, and maybe I can pick up a tip or two from people who are a few weeks ahead.

AFM, I think my signature sums it up pretty well. I was shocked last week to find out that FET's actually can work! I knew theoretically they could, but we were given a pretty poor prognosis by our RE. I guess we showed her! I'm scheduled for my first 7 week u/s August 31st. Still SO incredibly nervous and can't quite believe I am posting in the first-tri forum!

ALWAYS room for more S08 :hugs: So happy you're over here with so many of us from that FET thread! I am a FIRM believer in FETs and I also don't think that day 6 embryos are as bad as you and I were both told they were!!!

I can't wait for you to have your first scan and see the flicker of your babies heart beat :happydance:

Hi S08 - welcome, of course you belong!

Hi everyone else!! Love hearing baout everyone's scans and things are going well. And ass I mentioned before Tiffany - I am exhausted as well.

Springy and S08 - I think there are a lot of us which were pleasantly surprised FET's work!! I think I couldn't have had lower expectations.

AFM - I am annoyed to have two appointments tomorrow but I don't have much choice. At least both times I will get to see the bug, though I am bit nervous because I have to go alone. Here's hoping for a hb of 140!!

S08, I'm super glad your here because I'm due March 30 and now I'll have someone at the bottom weeks wise with me =D I'm 7+2 today, how about you?

Morning all! I'm so jealous of all the scans people are having! I just had one with my FS and now I'm moving onto nhs- midwife appointment today! Its also my wedding anniversary! Next scan will be the 12 week one but I don't have a date yet :-(
Got MS real bad all day and all night! Boo! X

Hey ladies glad to hear all of you are doing well!

S08-Welcome glad to see you made it over.

Good luck to everyone having scans over the next few days!! AFM nothing new to report just having a lot of lower back pain these days. Good old round ligament pains!! They say queasiness gets better at around 12 weeks and the puking definitely has but I am still pretty nauseous! Now just not so patiently waiting for another 3 weeks to have my scan!! :coffee:

Mind if I join, ladies? I don't quite fit the thread, as I will be due mid-April, but I just don't think I'll relate to the other first-tri threads. And I feel like I might wear out my welcome in the threads with current IVF-ers pretty soon. Springy suggested I come over here, and I recognize quite of few of you. I'd love to follow along, and maybe I can pick up a tip or two from people who are a few weeks ahead.

AFM, I think my signature sums it up pretty well. I was shocked last week to find out that FET's actually can work! I knew theoretically they could, but we were given a pretty poor prognosis by our RE. I guess we showed her! I'm scheduled for my first 7 week u/s August 31st. Still SO incredibly nervous and can't quite believe I am posting in the first-tri forum!

Welcome!! Looks like the thread says April to me. ;) lots of luck with fets for sure.

Morning all! I'm so jealous of all the scans people are having! I just had one with my FS and now I'm moving onto nhs- midwife appointment today! Its also my wedding anniversary! Next scan will be the 12 week one but I don't have a date yet :-(

Happy anniversary!! What are your thoughts on a midwife? One of the hospitals we are considering has them but I know I will probably want medication.

Happy Anniversary SchoolTeacher!!!

I don't know how you're making out with no scans .... the scan gives me a high for about 4 or 5 days and then I turn into a complete Debbie Downer and a worry-wort again!!!

Diagnosis: Two completely blocked tubes
How long ttc: 5 ye
Procedures prior to BFP: Countless Clomid and femara rounds. 1 failed iui, one VERY painful procedure to try and unblock tubes.
Procedure resulting in this BFP: 1st fresh IVF with 5 day transfer and assisted hatching. 2 A+ grade eggs implanted, week 8 u/s saw 2 heartbeats!
Due date: Mar 13
Next u/s @ 13 weeks and nervously waiting (10w exactly now)

I don't know how you're making out with no scans .... the scan gives me a high for about 4 or 5 days and then I turn into a complete Debbie Downer and a worry-wort again!!!

Ditto! I'm two days away from my second scan and totally POAS yesterday :)blush:, yes at 7+2) "just to check"

Welcome, and congrats to you! I know that you are just so excited and thrilled. I wish you a H&H 9 months!

Happy Anniversary! Keep making love history!!

Ditto! I'm two days away from my second scan and totally POAS yesterday :)blush:, yes at 7+2) "just to check"

I was POAS daily till my first scan. Haven't since then as I figure even if things are not ok there will be hCG in my system and tell me that I am pregnant .... so no need to continue to use the sticks! Less than 48 hours till I see my sweet pea!

Welcome over here S08 - so glad to see things worked out for you!

Hopeful - Congrats and double congrats on your twins!

Springy - Yay for your scan only a 2 more days!

Question.....is anyone having cramps, no bleeding or anything, just camps every now and again. I had a really bad one last night while I was eating dinner. My DH read that it's due to your uterus stretching. Anyone else experiencing these??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->