IVF/IUI March/April Baby Madness!!

^ our clinic in Calgary are like that. I"m hoping since I'll be with a high risk OB that they'll deliver me... will have to ask, unless I move before then anyway, then I have no idea how it's done.

Ours is one doctor for all my visits and my OBGYN is actually the Chief of Obsetrics at the hospital and then we just get whomever is on call that day we go into labour. From what my friends have said I won't give a crap who is down there I will just want the baby out! I know my OBGYN then comes to visit me the next day once the baby is born which is nice. I love my OBGYN .... My husband calls him McDreamy as I MIGHT have a bit of a crush on him!!

Ours is one doctor for all my visits and my OBGYN is actually the Chief of Obsetrics at the hospital and then we just get whomever is on call that day we go into labour. From what my friends have said I won't give a crap who is down there I will just want the baby out! I know my OBGYN then comes to visit me the next day once the baby is born which is nice. I love my OBGYN .... My husband calls him McDreamy as I MIGHT have a bit of a crush on him!!

Yeah I think I would be more comfortable having only 1 doc see me so I could form some sort of relationship with him\her. I am going to keep this appointment and see how I feel afterwards and then decide if I want to stay or go.

When I had my daughter I had to see everyone in the practice at least once and when she was born I knew the doctor who delivered her and she knew me. When I had my son I had one doctor. I saw him the entire pregnancy and when I delivered it was some woman I had never met before. So while I did develop a relationship with my OB it did not help me any at delivery time. There are pros and cons to either way. This time we have just one doctor that we will see through the whole pregnancy but if he is not on call that day then we will be deliver by one of the two on call OBs he works with.

Good luck with your doctor selection!

Hi ladies! :hi:

I just wanted to see how everyone is doing and if there is anything new going on. Not much going on with me. Still feeling sick but no actual vomiting so thats good. For some reason I had this idea that having two in there would make the symptoms worse but thing have been pretty calm.

I hope you are all doing well.

Not much to report here! I have an appointment with my family doctor on Friday and I'm going to ask her to use the doppler so I can hear the baby heart beat :) It will give me some comfort for the next few weeks.

I still feel pretty good, other than the major bloating and gas .... oh and since 4am this morning I have been ridiculously stuffed up. I can hardly breathe and it has lead to a wicked headache!

Hey girls! Hope you are all doing well and feeling good!

I had a scan today and got to see my two monkies bouncing all around. They were just checking to make sure they are di di which they are and all is looking good. I have some pics that I will try to put on here later today.

Is anyone else spotting occassionally still? I haven't since week 5 but today it was peach-ish again when I wiped. I don't have an appointment for another week and it's just the regular OB doctor since they discharged me from the clinic so I don't even know when I'll see the baby again :sad1:

I spotted through week 8 I think. It did stop this past week.

I had my last FS appt yesterday and my first appt at the OBs office today. The staff at the ob was great. It is still weird to hear people say "congratulations". I feel like I am lying :). I see the actual OB next Tuesday for the first time. I think the nausea is getting a bit better. Now when I feel hungry I just feel hungry vs feeling like there is a 85857 ft pit in my stomach. Still very tired though.

We got to see the bean wiggling around on the scan yesterday. It was amazing.

Hi Ladies! All is well with me. I have my 2nd sono today at 3:30p with the RE. I'm really looking forward to seeing my angel, and hearing a strong heartbeat again. For some reason I get really nervous the day of my sono's....anticipating seeing the baby, and knowing that everything continues to be going well in there. I don't know if this will be my last visit with my RE today, but I see my OBGYN on Aug. 27th. Thus far I'm doing well, except for a little nausea, no vomiting though. Anybody have to get new bras yet for the growing girls. I will be doing that this weekend. They have gotten a little bigger and heavier! Anyone have any suggestions on good, durable brands? I'll post a pic of the sono later!

Desires - I am VERY close to being into a new bra .... ok well I should be in a new one but just haven't gone to get one!!! I don't know if its as much the size vs the amount of support. My thin straps aren't going to cut it anymore!!!!

Is anyone else spotting occassionally still? I haven't since week 5 but today it was peach-ish again when I wiped. I don't have an appointment for another week and it's just the regular OB doctor since they discharged me from the clinic so I don't even know when I'll see the baby again :sad1:

I am still spotting, mine never stopped. It sometimes stops for a day and then returns. I did get a rohgam shot yesterday since I'm O negative my doc said I should get it since I've been spotting. Everything looked fine today.

BlueStorm, thanks for your reply. I'm glad everything is okay with you despite the spotting. I'm trying to calm myself. DH is helping. It's hard to not worry after all we've been through, you know?

I have a scan tomorrow at the end of the day!

Went for our 9 week scan today! it was amazing. Little bean was pretty active.

https://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee382/kelleymartinez/IMG-20120822-00013.jpg

^ I can see the nose and eyes!!!!!! At least I think I can, very cool!

I almost need to go back up to me c cups! Can't wait!

Desires - I am VERY close to being into a new bra .... ok well I should be in a new one but just haven't gone to get one!!! I don't know if its as much the size vs the amount of support. My thin straps aren't going to cut it anymore!!!!

I know exactly what you mean! Mine that have the wire for extra support are starting to come out and poke...ugh! I must go shopping this weekend!

I had my 2nd sono this evening with my RE at 8wks 6days. This was my last visit to my RE, and it was a very bittersweet moment. So, I'm officially off to my OBGYN on Monday. Our little angel had a heart beat of 185bpm, and I think you can see its little arms and legs! :)

Attachments

• Baby Finleyphoto(2).jpg
    Baby Finleyphoto(2).jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 9
Springy~ I hope they let you hear the heartbeat on Friday. Good luck!

Blue, Desires and Kelley~ Yay for scans today!

Fisher~ Sorry to hear about the spotting still. I'm sure everything is ok. Just try to take it easy of course.

Husky~ I'm still at the point of feeling that huge pit in my stomach when hungry. I'm glad that might go away soon.

Desires~ I HAD to get a new bra last week. I put it off for way to long. Now officially DD and slightly dreading whats to come. I would like to know of some good brands as well. I don't want to spend a ton because I know I'll be growing more so thats the tough part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->