IVF/IUI March/April Baby Madness!!

MrsC - if it makes you feel any better I was chatting with my girlfriend who just had a baby and she said once her boobs grew in the first trimester they didn't get any bigger. Just stayed that size till she started breast feeding. That comforted me as I was thinking "HOW MUCH BIGGER CAN THESE GET?!?!":haha:

I wish my boobs would grow already!! This is one thing I was looking foward to :haha:

Here are my scan pics from yesterday

Attachments

• 2012-08-22 15.50.14.jpg
    2012-08-22 15.50.14.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 2012-08-22 15.50.27.jpg
    2012-08-22 15.50.27.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 2012-08-22 15.50.36.jpg
    2012-08-22 15.50.36.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 11
You can have some of mine!!! My family has all commented about how huge mine are now.

Blue - great scans!

Springy - I was a nice size pre-preggo, so I was asking myself that same question...lol!

MrsC - I have it on my agenda to get a fitting...we shall see what size I'll need...Pre-preggo I was already a D cup.

Springy~ That does make me feel a little bit better. I can just see it now... I'll have a huge belly and big bbs then start falling forward. :haha:

Blue~ I love your scan pics! I know I've said it before but they are wonderful.

Desires~ I should probably do the same but I have to drive so far to get it done and its such a pain. I was a D before pregnancy also which is why I just went to a DD. I used to only buy victoria secret bras but now that they are probably going to change quite a bit I don't know if I can bring myself to spend that much. It's just so hard to find one now that allows me to feel nice. Maybe I'm just weird though.

Blue Storm those are great pics!!!! You've got two real babies in there!!!

I'm pretty sure my bbs have not grown at all, lol. They're sore most of the time but nothing seems changed. Other than my waistline but I'm pretty sure that's just all the extra carbs I've been using to combat nausea. :blush: I had grand plans of eating all healthy while I was pregnant but so much just grosses me out and my stomach is so sensitive that I've only been eating a super limited diet.

Blue Storm those are great pics!!!! You've got two real babies in there!!!

I'm pretty sure my bbs have not grown at all, lol. They're sore most of the time but nothing seems changed. Other than my waistline but I'm pretty sure that's just all the extra carbs I've been using to combat nausea. :blush: I had grand plans of eating all healthy while I was pregnant but so much just grosses me out and my stomach is so sensitive that I've only been eating a super limited diet.

Thanks Fisher! Oddly it still doesn't really feel real, I think maybe once I get a bump it will feel more real :shrug:

I too had plans on eating sooo healthy but at this point I'm just trying to get anything in my stomach that will not make me sick. I do try to choke down a fruit smoothie and most of my healthy stuff in the morning when I'm not feeling as bad. After that it's a carb fest.

Mine grew all pregnancy, my husband makes fun of me saying I could open a bra store with all the different sizes I have! Second pregnancy they didn't grow much till second tri and this pregnancy I need to go up into my c cups like nowish. Thankfully I have lots of sizes on hand. Everyone commented on how big my boobs were the first time around to they were just in your face crazy.

Hi ladies. Just checking in. There are some beautiful scan pictures on here....I'm so jealous! Well, the nearly all-day nausea has set in here. No vomiting yet, luckily. And my boobs are bigger already! I still can't believe this is actually happening, but no complaints about symptoms from me. I hope everyone is doing well. I love all the updates on here!

I have an update and pic in my journal re my scan

It's been pretty quiet in here, but I have a question. Has anyone's dr. prescribed anti-nausea/vomiting medication? I think I've tried as many over-the-counter options I can (vitamin b6, Emetrol, small meals, crackers, flat ginger ale, not drinking with meals, etc.) and nothing seems to help. I hate to take medication, but am having trouble getting through my workday. Thoughts, anyone?

My dr did give me a prescription for zofran but I didn't fill it. My nausea seems to be getting a bit better. He did assure me it was safe though. Maybe ask your doctor about it.

My dr did give me a prescription for zofran but I didn't fill it. My nausea seems to be getting a bit better. He did assure me it was safe though. Maybe ask your doctor about it.

Thanks, Husky. I just emailed by RE's nurse to see if she is willing to prescribe anything. Glad you're feeling better lately!

I have diclectin but apparently if you're in the states you can't get it, it's very safe and for me I find it's hit or miss as to whether it works. It does make me very tired and a little funny feeling in the head but my ms has been so bad the last couple of days that it was affecting my work so I've been taking it. I just can't take it the night before a shift or the day of a shift cause I wouldn't be able to drive safely. Which does suck.

Ah Ha! So I unsubscribed from this thread accidently - missed you all going to catch-up now!

All caught up, it looks like most of graduated now. I don't have my first OB appointment for two weeks from today but I go into the RI every week and last Tuesday was my last visit with the RE - so sad. Nausea has gotten a bit better but I also have been taking Zofran every morning before I got of bed - going to skip it tomorrow am and see how it goes. Been much more hungry lately and no luck in the bb department, they actually got bigger during stimming! Now they are just there. Still feeling bloated pretty much all day long and I am going to try out some maternity pants from a friend tomorrow if I don't have to work. Oh, and I may tell my work peeps on Thursday, we are telling DH's parents on Sunday and mine a week from Sunday - So excited!

This thread needs some more action. Any news from anyone?

babydrms, did you tell co-workers today?

Thanks for the advice about ms meds everyone. I am taking zofran now, which my re prescribed. No more vomiting and less nausea now. I'm trying to take as little as possible, but it is helping me get through the day.

Hope everyone is doing well!

I have news, I had my scan tulip is measuring perfectly at 10+2 HB was between 160-170 and my two subchorionic hematomas have shrunk! :yipee: They are no longer bleeding and are almost gone the biggest length of the two was 1cm all other measurements were less.

This thread needs some more action. Any news from anyone?

babydrms, did you tell co-workers today?

Thanks for the advice about ms meds everyone. I am taking zofran now, which my re prescribed. No more vomiting and less nausea now. I'm trying to take as little as possible, but it is helping me get through the day.

Hope everyone is doing well!
I'm glad the prescription is helping. Great that you are getting some relief. :happydance:

I have news, I had my scan tulip is measuring perfectly at 10+2 HB was between 160-170 and my two hematomas have shrunk! :yipee: They are no longer bleeding and are almost gone the biggest length of the two was 1cm all other measurements were less.

Great news about the scan!!

I had an OB appt earlier this week at 11 weeks. The dr wasn't able to find the heartbeat on the doppler so she had me get an ultrasound right away. I got to see the tyke's little feet, legs, face, etc. was very cool. I also liked that the dr had me get the scan for peace of mind. Makes me think she also worries about my mental health vs just the medical piece. I really like her. I have my nt scan scheduled for 9/10. I am excited to see in there again. I wish there was a window so I could peek anytime.

So at this point in the game where are your thoughts? We have talked about names and things like that but the idea of buying stuff still seems weird. Like it isn't really happening. Anyone else feeling the same? When do people start setting up daycare? I feel kind of clueless.

That's fantastic, Kelly! So glad everything was measuring right on track!

Husky, did you have a mini-heart attack when she didn't find the heartbeat right away? I'm pretty sure I would have. I'm so glad you everything turned out perfectly with the ultrasound. You're going to be out of the first tri in no time! As for when to start buying things, looking at daycare, etc., I have no idea. But I'm a little behind all of you, so I have more time to figure it all out, I guess. I totally agree that this doesn't feel real yet...especially because I haven't even had my first scan.

Two question for everyone ahead of me:

1. I think my re will only do a 7 week scan (tomorrow) and then I'm released to my OB, assuming all is well. My OB doesn't seem to want me to come in for an u/s until 10-12 weeks (but I'd like to have one before). How often did you all have early scans?

2. We are going to Vegas with all our friends mid-september. This trip was planned months ago. I'll be about 9 weeks along by then. Some friends will know, but we're probably not telling the extended group. Will I be able to pull off a bikini, or will I look like chub-city at 9 weeks? I know its different for everyone, but would you have worn a swimsuit at 9 weeks? Thanks for your input!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->