IVF/IUI March/April Baby Madness!!

It's great to know that everyone is doing well for the most part, besides M/S. I'm sorry you all are having to go through that. I hope it gets better for all of you. I was having some nausea around 8-10 weeks, but I no longer getting nauseous now days. However, these days I've been feeling a lot of pain in my pelvic, lower abdomen area. I usually feel it the most when I stand after sitting for some time. It literally feels like a lighting bolt of pain in my vag area. Anyone else having these? On another note, at my last OB visit, 13 wks 4days, we were able to see my boys little hotdog..lol! So, it's definitely a boy for us! DH is soo excited! However, if and when when make a purchase we will definitely keep receipts just in case. With me being only 14 weeks at the time, part of me still felt it's too early to be 100% about the sex. But, we did see the little dangle on the sono, and their equipment that they use in the office is great! What do you ladies think? I have another OB visit on 10/09th, and maybe our little angel will be nice enough to open up and let us get a peek again!

^ do you have a pic? When I was reading your post I automatically thought boy for some reason maybe cause of your ms then you said it was a boy! lol, if your tech was well experienced I could/would believe it at 14 weeks but having a follow up to be sure would be a must. CONGRATS! we have 3 boys so far in this group... hopefully I'm not forgetting anyone.

^ do you have a pic? When I was reading your post I automatically thought boy for some reason maybe cause of your ms then you said it was a boy! lol, if your tech was well experienced I could/would believe it at 14 weeks but having a follow up to be sure would be a must. CONGRATS! we have 3 boys so far in this group... hopefully I'm not forgetting anyone.

Thanks! I have a picture, but I don't think you can see it on there. I will upload it for you to see.

Attachments

• BabyF.jpg
    BabyF.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 7
Found out today that both babies are most likely girls!! :cloud9: We will do another check in 4 weeks but she was pretty sure on team :pink: for both.

I hope everyone is doing well. It has been pretty quiet in here lately. :flower:

That's great news MrsC!!!

Not much to report here ..... had another OBGYN appointment and scarily up 13 pounds in only 17 weeks EEEKKKK. And our anatomy / gender scan is booked for the 26th of October.

MRSC I SO CALLED IT!!!!! Mawhahahahahaha

:haha: That you did! I thought you were crazy at the time. :)

Nope there's a method to my madness :)

Springy can't wait for yours!

Twin girls will be adorable, MrsC! I'm sure they will be so close growing up. My cousins are fraternal 22 year old twin girls. They are much different from each other and went to different colleges, etc., but are like best friends in a really nice way. Oddly, they are about a foot different in height.

Springy, can't wait to hear about your gender scan. I'm guessing Team Blue for you.

AFM, still waiting for ms to go away. We finally came "out" this weekend to extended family and friends. It feels good, but is really scary for some reason. We were not going to put anything on facebook, but I just saw my brother's post this morning that he is going to be an uncle. We are not close at all, and I really wish he would not have done that. But c'est le vie.

MrsC that's awesome!!! Team :pink: all the way for you!

My gender scan is next week - Friday at lunchtime :happydance:

S08 so glad you're feeling comfortable enough to tell some friends and extended family. When do you have another appointment?

Hey ladies just checking in to see how everyone is doing.

We have our scan/meeting with the perinatologist tomorrow and then a meeting with the genetic counselor. I don't think I mentioned in here but we got some not so good results from the second half of the testing. Pretty high risk for NTD. I know twin testing isn't very accurate but it's still scary. We got great results on the downs testing so thats good. From now on we are high risk and going to many drs appointments. I'll update tomorrow after the appointments.

I hope it all goes well mrsc so you can relax!

MrsC, do you mind me asking with your specific numbers were for the NTD? I truly hope all goes well...I'm sure it will! Keep us updated on how your appt. goes.

Not at all s08, I don't have the paper anymore (I don't think). NTD was 1 in 100 and DS was 1 in 10,000. DS is a great result for twins but the NTD has everyone on their toes at the moment.

Good luck with everything MrsC

Springy did you find out the sex? Hope all is well!

AFM had a bit of a scare today had to go into Emergency thought I was leaking amniotic fluid luckily all was perfect and baby is doing great. Have my regular appointment with the OB in the morning so we will see what else she says.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->