IVF/IUI March/April Baby Madness!!

Looks like there are some strong beta numbers on here! Wonder how many will end up more than 1??? Before our IUI, we had 4 strong follicles. If my estrogen levels had come back higher they would have cancelled me. Fortunately, they were only about 800 before trigger. My betas have been pretty solid, so I'm wondering if there is more than one right now. I think my first u/s will be Monday July 30 to check for sac. I won't be 6 weeks until August 3, so I don't know when our u/s will be to check for a heartbeat. I just want to get over that hump, so I can start to relax. I finally stopped POAS yesterday! :blush: I just need to see that dark line!

How many beta tests do your RE's do? Mine did one at 12dpo and they seem to want to do them every 2 days until u/s. I have done 3 and luckily, I will be at a conference the rest of the week, so I'm getting out of a couple more. I really don't want to do anymore. They stress me out and with my copay, it costs me $40 just to walk through the door! I am going back in a week and they said we may be able to do an u/s for the sac. We'll see!

Hi everyone!

We go for second beta tomorrow. The first one at 14 DPO was 339 so we will see what tomorrow brings. Our u/s is not until 8/1. We used Had 3 follies this time so I am pretty anxious to see if we have our one or if he/she has company. Good luck to everyone having betas and scans this week

There does seem to be a lot of great strong betas in this group. I can't wait till everyone has their scans and we can tally it all up!

Hi ladies, had my 3rd beta yesterday

14dp5dt - 990

21dp5dt - 6700

28dp5dt - 37,380

First scan is next Tuesday, can't wait!

k1978 - our clinic does beta's at 14dp5dt and then again on 16dp5dt and if it doubles appropriately they don't do any more and you are booked for your first obstetrical scan. I know some places start with earlier betas so monitor you more and perhaps by waiting they do less beta's. I know once you reach a certain point the numbers don't double and take longer so the values are not as important as they are at the start.

Our clinic does the first beta at 12dp3dt or 15dpo. They then do three betas. My dr does the first scan at 5.5 weeks. I am waiting until 7 weeks though due to scheduling. I can't wait to see the bean. Scheduled for 7/31 as of now.

Welcome to all the new ladies and congrats! :flower:

I had my heartbeat scan today. Babies are both measuring at 6weeks 1day. Baby A had a hb of 113 and Baby B had a hb of 118. It was so amazing to see that little heart flickering on the screen and then to hear it...WOW!

I had my heartbeat scan today. Babies are both measuring at 6weeks 1day. Baby A had a hb of 113 and Baby B had a hb of 118. It was so amazing to see that little heart flickering on the screen and then to hear it...WOW!

Congrats to you! You are having two little ones! I know you are thrilled. My scan is August 9th, and I cannot wait! Do you know your due date yet? I wish you a h&h 9 months!

Desire, my scan is the 8th! I can't wait either. The suspense of what's going on in there might kill me.

Hi girls. I would really like to join you, if you don't mind. First of all, I must tell you that I haven't been in any IUI or IVF procedures. I got lucky and got pregnant against all odds before the IVF. I hope you will have me anyway.

Diagnosis: High FSH, Endometriosis (removed), a polyp (still have it)
How long ttc: 2 years
Procedures prior to bfp cycle: Laparoscopy in October 2011
Procedure resulting in this bfp: 25mg clomid, unmonitored
Due date: 28 March

I'll try not to be too long. Started TTC in June 2010, laparoscopy and endo removal followed in October 2011, referral to FS in May 2012. I had my FSH checked and it hit me. The number was 23. I thought my only option was egg donation. I went to see a FS anyway and he gave me some hope after doing an US. The only problem was a polyp he found. He put me on clomid and told me to come back in August. After AF came, I started with clomid. My FSH was 19 this time. But by miracle - I got pregnant anyway. I'm beyond amazed, happier than I've ever been. I'd almost given up and I ended up pregnant less than two months later.

I used OPKs and when AF didn't come after 12 days as usual, I POAS on 14 DPO. Got an nice line :cloud9:. I repeated the test three days later and the line was stronger. Confirmed with a digi a day later and got a plus. So I guess I'm really pregnant! Seeing my FS on 6 August and my GYN on 16 August. Really hoping to see the little heartbeat.

Hi girls. I would really like to join you, if you don't mind. First of all, I must tell you that I haven't been in any IUI or IVF procedures. I got lucky and got pregnant against all odds before the IVF. I hope you will have me anyway.

I'll try not to be too long. Started TTC in June 2010, laparoscopy and endo removal followed in October 2011, referral to FS in May 2012. I had my FSH checked and it hit me. The number was 23. I thought my only option was egg donation. I went to see a FS anyway and he gave me some hope after doing an US. The only problem was a polyp he found. He put me on clomid and told me to come back in August. After AF came, I started with clomid. My FSH was 19 this time. But by miracle - I got pregnant anyway. I'm beyond amazed, happier than I've ever been. I'd almost given up and I ended up pregnant less than two months later.

I used OPKs and when AF didn't come after 12 days as usual, I POAS on 14 DPO. Got an nice line :cloud9:. I repeated the test three days later and the line was stronger. Confirmed with a digi a day later and got a plus. So I guess I'm really pregnant! Seeing my FS on 6 August and my GYN on 16 August. Really hoping to see the little heartbeat.

Katy, welcome to the club! We are happy to have you! Wow...big congrats on your BFP! Just when you were about to give up, God gave you a miracle. You also have the same due date as me(so cool), and I wish you a H&H 9 months!

Welcome! Dealing with the idea that donor eggs may be the only option is tough. I have high fsh and very low amh so I know the feeling. Congrats!! Glad you proved them wrong :)

Congrats to you! You are having two little ones! I know you are thrilled. My scan is August 9th, and I cannot wait! Do you know your due date yet? I wish you a h&h 9 months!

Thank you! Congrats to you as well. I am having twins! I just know my due date from what I did on a calculator but they have not given me an official one yet. Good luck on the 9th, it will be here before you know it!

Our clinic does the first beta at 12dp3dt or 15dpo. They then do three betas. My dr does the first scan at 5.5 weeks. I am waiting until 7 weeks though due to scheduling. I can't wait to see the bean. Scheduled for 7/31 as of now.

This is what mine does (well 10dp5dt for me) and repeat twice. However, I have no idea when they will scan. I will ask tomorrow when I get the news about my second beta...

Oh WOW Blue, I would be on :cloud9: too!! Huge :hugs:, I am just so happy for you!

Of course your welcome and I LOVE your story, the coveted spontaneous bfp!! Congratulations, a H&H 9 months to you!

Ok, so I know I've been doing shots too long now. I just gave myself one (lovenox) and for the first time I did it on the first try and it didn't even hurt! In fact, I did a better job than my husband ever does (don't tell him though!) :haha: I'm out of town for three nights at a conference and I was so worried that I would freak out and take 20 minutes to work up the courage to do it, like I've done before. Guess I'm getting way to used to these. Good thing too, since I'll be on them for at least all of first trimester. Anyone else doing shots? I'm sure some of you are on PIO. Thanks goodness I'm on crinone this time around. PIO hurt so bad!

Nope no shots for me :happydance: I am on a ton of suppositories though. I am still on estrace 2 tablets vaginally in the morning and evening and also 2 prometrium capsules 3 times daily ... Ahh good times!

Ok, so I know I've been doing shots too long now. I just gave myself one (lovenox) and for the first time I did it on the first try and it didn't even hurt! In fact, I did a better job than my husband ever does (don't tell him though!) :haha: I'm out of town for three nights at a conference and I was so worried that I would freak out and take 20 minutes to work up the courage to do it, like I've done before. Guess I'm getting way to used to these. Good thing too, since I'll be on them for at least all of first trimester. Anyone else doing shots? I'm sure some of you are on PIO. Thanks goodness I'm on crinone this time around. PIO hurt so bad!

Yep, PIO - 1.5 mls, and Lovenox. I do my own Lovenox now but DH handles the PIO , which are painful no matter what combo of ice/heat we do these days. :shrug: i also still wear four estrogen patches, changing two every other day because 2 fell off during the odd day so now they are off, LOL. I also use estrace 2 mg per vagina at bedtime and endometrin 100 mg in the a.m. I also still take some meds by mouth.

Hi K1977! I'm also doing Lovenox. I have to take them due to my blood clotting disorder. I was on coumidan before ttc, and switched to lovenox once we started our ttc journey. Mine sting some times, but I'm used to giving them to myself. Sometimes I bruise, and sometimes I don't. I'm also taking PIO, but my husband has to give me those. He's become a pro!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->