IVF/IUI March/April Baby Madness!!

Babydrms - Thanks for the welcome! I have the following:

Prothrombin Gene Mutation (Heterozygous)
Lupus Anticoagulant
Elevated Anticardiolipin IGM
Elevated Antiphosphatidylserine IGM
MTHFR C677T (Heterozygous)

Babydrms - Thanks for the welcome! I have the following:

Prothrombin Gene Mutation (Heterozygous)
Lupus Anticoagulant
Elevated Anticardiolipin IGM
Elevated Antiphosphatidylserine IGM
MTHFR C677T (Heterozygous)

Faithful - my boss is a all of these as well as protein s and protein c defficient - She has beautiful twin boys who just turned two!! I see people with these and they do have successful pregnancies with the right treatment and it sounds like they are doing it!

I am only a MTHFR C667t Homozygous and suspected APA by the immunologist. I, ironically, know what I do know because of an MRI for migraines and there was old stroke damage on it - so my neurologist tested and started treating me. I had severe homocysteinemia before she started treating.

Faithful - my boss is a all of these as well as protein s and protein c defficient - She has beautiful twin boys who just turned two!! I see people with these and they do have successful pregnancies with the right treatment and it sounds like they are doing it!

I am only a MTHFR C667t Homozygous and suspected APA by the immunologist. I ironically, what I do know I found out because of an MRI for migraines and there was old stroke damage on it - so my neurologist tested and started treating me. I had severe homocysteinemia before she started treating.

Thank you. I love hearing stories about women with clotting issues having successful pregnancies.

We went to a great deal of trouble to line up all our doctors before we started the IVF treatments. Mentally I just needed to have a plan in place.

My protein S and protein c have tested out of range a few times, but they test results have been so erratic we aren't even focusing on those. I feel more comfortable about my pregnancy now that my hematologist will check my blood levels and adjust my meds monthly.

And btw, congrats on your BFP and your betas :) :)

I am only a MTHFR C667t Homozygous and suspected APA by the immunologist. I ironically, what I do know I found out because of an MRI for migraines and there was old stroke damage on it - so my neurologist tested and started treating me. I had severe homocysteinemia before she started treating.

Thank you. I love hearing stories about women with clotting issues having successful pregnancies.

We went to a great deal of trouble to line up all our doctors before we started the IVF treatments. Mentally I just needed to have a plan in place.

My protein S and protein c have tested out of range a few times, but they test results have been so erratic we aren't even focusing on those. I feel more comfortable about my pregnancy now that my hematologist will check my blood levels and adjust my meds monthly.

And btw, congrats on your BFP and your betas :) :)

Out of curiosity, where are you located where will be delivering?

Welcome Faithful! Good Luck with everything wishing you a Happy and Healthy 9 months :)

Babydrms- YEEEYYYY :happydance: on the doubling betas did they schedule you for an ultrasound yet?

How has everyone been feeling? Anyone have ultrasounds coming up?

Hey everyone,

Got our Second beta results today HCG was 5190 @ 21 DPO which is great but our progesterone was down to 17.9. Our nurse says the numbers look good but I of course googled it and got mixed results, has anyone else has this happen? Should I be worried?

Welcome faithful :).
You've had a tough journey so far, I hope all goes well from now on.

I'm 5 weeks today :happydance:.
My dr's appointment is on 6 August so I get to see my baby in 11 days :cloud9:. Hopefully there'll be a heartbeat (6w 4d).

Hey everyone,

Got our Second beta results today HCG was 5190 @ 21 DPO which is great but our progesterone was down to 17.9. Our nurse says the numbers look good but I of course googled it and got mixed results, has anyone else has this happen? Should I be worried?

Awesome beta! Congrats. I say trust the nurse. If there was a problem, you'd know.

Diagnosis: Unexplained and Male Factor (?)
How long tic: 3 years
Procedures prior to bfp cycle: Polyp removal and 3 IVFs
Procedure resulting in this bfp: IVF with CCS Testing
Due date: March 15, 2013, so far.

Hello ladies, I am cautiously stepping in. I am about 7 weeks pregnant with a boy singleton (we did CCS testing). This is my first pregnancy. Looking for a supportive group of ladies to support and be supported by during this journey.

I see some of you are on Lovenox. I am as well. I went to have my blood levels tested yesterday via an Anti-Xa test and my blood was too thick, so they are increasing my dosage. I am so grateful we caught that early and I am going to ask to be retested each month. Are any of you doing that?

Hey Blue :wave: - Ug, now that I've read your post above, it seems like they are not stopping my PEO tomorrow and switching me to Endometrim? I really thought they were. My butt is sore and I have these big lumps from the shots (oh so sexy!)

Yeah I hear ya by butt looks crazy sexy right now...That is what my nurse told me I think it's 8 weeks for PIO but I could be wrong. I'm glad you joined us over here :flower:

Welcome Faithful! Good Luck with everything wishing you a Happy and Healthy 9 months :)

Babydrms- YEEEYYYY :happydance: on the doubling betas did they schedule you for an ultrasound yet?

How has everyone been feeling? Anyone have ultrasounds coming up?

Mine is August 1st just under a week away now!

Just thought I would share an email I got about Bellabands on sale 50% off. Here is the website and it's only $5 shipping.

https://www.ingridandisabel.com/

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :hugs:

Kelly - Congrats on that strong second beta!! My doctor also said 17.8 was fine for progesterone. I say trust your nurse/doctor. Mine dropped to 16.8 and I just decided to up my PEO dosage myself. I was on 1cc and everything I researched said up to 2cc's is fine. But I am pretty looney.

Blue - Dr. Morris told me that they would of switched me to Endometrium next week, when I am 8w1d. I have had some issues with it in the past, mainly what I TMI ALERT call "fire crotch" and I believe I also used the term "en fuego vag" -- (ALL CLASS HERE) she kindly offered to let me stay on the PEO. Both options, imo, stink, but I told both her and my husband that I feel better knowing the PEO end date. So now I only have to endure 3 more weeks of bruisey butt :)

AFM - We have a party to attend on Saturday and I am concoting ways to hide my pregnancy. So far I am going to try to pass off a non-alcoholic spritzer as a mixed vodka drink and/or I will hold a glass of wine all night.

Makes sense. I had a mc in march due to chromosome issues so considered it but I only had a small number of eggs

I am very sorry about your miscarriage. They are heart wrenching. :hugs::hugs: We made a decent amount of embryos (21 over 3 IVFs, I think), but only 3 made it to blast. And ironically, our best looking embryo, a 6BA had a rare trisomy 4.

Faithful - I hate the supositorries and would almost rather PIO instead but yes knowing an end date helps a lot.

I don't like the suppositories either but think I would prefer them over pio as well.

Hi all :) How is everyone doing? I am nervous because my symptoms are coming and going, and while rationally I know this is normal, 3+ years of infertility treatments has left some gaping scars. I have another ultrasound tomorrow (god bless my doctor for the extra reassurance).

Anyway, this cartoon has made the rounds on the internets but it makes me smile, every time.

https://epochshift.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/ivf-cartoon1.jpg

Hi all :) How is everyone doing? I am nervous because my symptoms are coming and going, and while rationally I know this is normal, 3+ years of infertility treatments has left some gaping scars. I have another ultrasound tomorrow (god bless my doctor for the extra reassurance).

Anyway, this cartoon has made the rounds on the internets but it makes me smile, every time.

I'm glad to hear you say it actually because my symptoms which are really only mildly sore bbs are also coming and going and making me nervous. I MIGHT still POAS occassionally still :blush: just to check. My first ultrasound isn't until middle of next week.

:rofl: Love this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"