IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Sunshine - The doctor's office just called and my levels are going down and so it will happen before the weekend and then I wait for my next ovulation. Some women don't ovulate right away and some do. I am on to the 3rd IUI either in March or April.

Thanks to everyone who is supportive and concerned. I appreciate it.

I just wanted to add something. A miscarriage is difficult for anyone but for those of us who have to spend thousands of dollars trying to get pregnant...take time off work, hire attorneys, pay for the medications, IUI procedures, it just adds more stress than other women realize. Someone just tried to tell me they understand (they get pregnant naturally and had a miscarriage....). Sorry, they do not truly understand. Just needed to vent.

I totally understand that, it's like not only does your brain start calculating new earliest potential due dates, you start calculating added expenses as well. I started that process when I started bleeding a couple weeks ago. It really adds to the stress. Sounds like you have a plan in place, we're all here to support you to your BFP! :hugs;

Sunshine-No more betas. The week is gonna kill me!!!

Froliky-I so understand! I m/c my very first IVF in 2006 and I seriously wanted to crawl in a hole and die. It was the worst pain imaginable and all my embryos were gone. We had to start all over. :(

Hey girls! I have alot to catch up on but wanted to stop in and say good luck to all the recent iui's and so sorry to hear about some of the other bad news...

Tella - sorry about your bfn I know how hopeful u were

Froliky - I am so sorry about what happened its just awful.

I will catch up on all u girls when I get back on my computer...phone is too small!

Just wanted to say I had a bad call from the doctor office...... Beta was negative. The two embryos didn't want to stay I guess. I will have to wait for AF then take some time off and start again. Probably won't happen till April. Congratulations to all the BFP and good luck to everyone still waiting.

Just wanted to say I had a bad call from the doctor office...... Beta was negative. The two embryos didn't want to stay I guess. I will have to wait for AF then take some time off and start again. Probably won't happen till April. Congratulations to all the BFP and good luck to everyone still waiting.

So sorry :*(

Just thought I would update. I'm 24dpo and had a chemical. Several cyst and my beta is finally negative. I will start provera tomorrow to start a period and DH and I are on a TTC break. Thanks for everything and support ladies. Congrats on BFPs!

froliky:

i am soooo sorry girls :( unfortunately i am joining you. i had scan today and diagnosed with missed miscarriage. measured 6w1d but im 7wks, degenerating yolk sac and a tiny possible fetal pole with no life to it. i have to go for a D&C friday. the re wants to test the tissue for issues and if i let it go on naturally or with meds im afraid i wont get it. this feels terrible! i would have rather had a bfn then to have to go through this. i feel like i have to do a 3rd cycle before giving up. earliest would be may. RE said it will take 6 wks for the hcg levels to go to zero. then my cycle should start to get on track. the thought of a third cycle makes me sick now but its our only option :( good luck everyone else!

im starting from scratch againfor 3rd time. very expensive but will be worth it when i hold my baby :)

sunshine: everything will be fine:)

Froliky and MoBaby...so, so, so sorry to hear of your news. :hugs:

Sorry to those with BFNs... Congrats to any BFPs I may have missed.

I've been down regging since the 9th. The last few nights about 30 mins after my shot (Lupron) I've broken out in hives in various places on my body. They are gone by the morning. Tonight's are the worse they've been. I had to break down and take a benedryl. Has anyone experienced anything similar while on lupron?

I luv Babies - Good Luck!!!!!! I am cheering for your :bfp: and :baby: May the beany stick & you have your 3rd bundle of joy!

Sunshine - Thanks for your support and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months and thereafter.

Desperate & Mobaby - :hugs: :hugs: I wish we could all sit together in person. However, I am glad to know there is support and people that truly understand and can truly empathize with our situation. All the best to us in the near future and hoping for a good, full, healthy recovery for our bodies, minds and spirits! :hugs:

Froliky and MoBaby...so, so, so sorry to hear of your news. :hugs:

Sorry to those with BFNs... Congrats to any BFPs I may have missed.

I've been down regging since the 9th. The last few nights about 30 mins after my shot (Lupron) I've broken out in hives in various places on my body. They are gone by the morning. Tonight's are the worse they've been. I had to break down and take a benedryl. Has anyone experienced anything similar while on lupron?

i had extreme itching on my stomch for while everynight while on it. have you told your re?

Thanks for your input MoBaby. I'll be calling in the morning.

Oh no! Desperate & Mobaby -I'm so so sorry. :hugs: This has been just a terrible day for so many on this thread! :cry:

Getting a bfp then losing it was the worst- and that was only a week! I can't imagine what you're feeling, but my thoughts and best wishes are with you all.

so sorry to hear the news this morning - Desperate and MoBaby, sending you big virtual hugs :hugs:

as for the itching I have the same thing, my belly and tits have been so itchy since I started taking the meds - it's all I can do to NOT rake myself raw

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Sorry to hear about the news ladies. I know words can not help but I hope that you will be able to try again soon, get your BFP, and it will be a sticky one!

bastetgrrl > Im not to good at keeping mine updated but when I do write, it helps with the dealing of the situation. Sometimes when you write something you realise its not such a big issue as it seemed in your head and that has kept me sane throughout this journey :hugs:

froliky > :hugs: Thanks, I also only post short posts from my phone and a long one from my PC :lol: I wish I could help you through all of this sooo much! I agree with you sooo much but just smile and nod and walk away it’s the best we can do.

sunshine > I will never leave you ladies. My DH knows when I need support I come to my PC and climb on BnB :)

desperate > :hugs: im so sorry that it was negative. Hope you get that elusive BFP in April!

MoBabay > :hugs: I cant even imagine what you going through but I agree much rather a bfn than this. Hope you can find the strength to deal with this and start up again in may.

AFM > Yesterday I started looking at suggested supplements that are taken for IVF, I figured if it will help them it will help me. So I came across how important Omega 3 is for you. Does any of you girls take Omega 3, not the 3-6-9 combination just 3? If not, do yourself a favour and read into it, it is like the same as folic acid importance.

https://www.the-fertility-acupuncturist.com/fish-oil-epa-and-dha.html

Im not going to SS this month, no temping, no OPK's, but I think I might test the morning of my Beta. Im also gonna only start my progesterone the day following my IUI. My LP is normally fine on 14days so that should really not make such a big different but it will not inhibit ovulation. My trigger im not going to do 40 hour prior to IUI, im going to do it 38hrs as I started Oing the morning of my IUI (about 4 hours before the IUI) and im gonna ask him to check the follicles to see if they have popped :)

MoBaby: I just saw your siggie, I am so so so sorry! I wish I can give you a real hug.:cry:

ILuv: Hang in there, you'll hopefully see the HB on Tuesday!!!:happy dance:

Question: Do any of you guys do acupuncture? I'm doing it now and was wondering when I should stop, I don't really feel that much of a difference and it's a consistent expense every week I don't need.

I had the worst dreams last night, one was of me bleeding out some weird stuff that looked like a fetus. I woke up crying for a good 20 minutes. Okay, I'm off to my Beta, prepared for anything now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->