IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Urchin - Can you do something to help you relax? It looks like the beany is sticking. Stay positive. As everyone said, your numbers look good so try not to worry.

Afraid I have no numbers hon - no betas for me - I have to wait for my scan on 27th!
But yes, relaxing is a good plan :D

Urchin, you should go to bed early, it helps the days go by faster. I also like to plan something everyday to look forward to....my scan is FEb 24, I'm also very anxious. Maybe you should plan a date night with DH this weekend.:hugs:
Oooo I'm all about the early nights - it's only 20 past 8 and I could quite happily go to bed right now

Glad the acupuncture is suiting you tella - hope it brings on the witch for you (and keeps her away from all teh rest of us)

Massive congratulations, Urchin. :hugs: I think I noticed on the first page that you were using donor eggs. Suffering from the opposite problem (ie. we're using donor sperm), I can't tell you how happy I am for you. Due to our own experiences with infertility I plan to donate eggs myself in the future :thumbup:

Hey silverbell - I think we're really lucky that we live in a time when not having your own sperm or eggs, doesn't mean you can't have children of your own...honestly, I am so grateful to our donor for making this possible for us. Mr Urch is also looking into being a donor - it's nice I think to give something back.

Urchin - Can you do something to help you relax? It looks like the beany is sticking. Stay positive. As everyone said, your numbers look good so try not to worry.

Afraid I have no numbers hon - no betas for me - I have to wait for my scan on 27th!
But yes, relaxing is a good plan :D

Urchin, you should go to bed early, it helps the days go by faster. I also like to plan something everyday to look forward to....my scan is FEb 24, I'm also very anxious. Maybe you should plan a date night with DH this weekend.:hugs:
Oooo I'm all about the early nights - it's only 20 past 8 and I could quite happily go to bed right now

Glad the acupuncture is suiting you tella - hope it brings on the witch for you (and keeps her away from all teh rest of us)

Massive congratulations, Urchin. :hugs: I think I noticed on the first page that you were using donor eggs. Suffering from the opposite problem (ie. we're using donor sperm), I can't tell you how happy I am for you. Due to our own experiences with infertility I plan to donate eggs myself in the future :thumbup:

Hey silverbell - I think we're really lucky that we live in a time when not having your own sperm or eggs, doesn't mean you can't have children of your own...honestly, I am so grateful to our donor for making this possible for us. Mr Urch is also looking into being a donor - it's nice I think to give something back.

Sorry. I swear I read someone's quote saying you 'had good numbers'. Ugh! I am really not a flake. Trying to keep up with about 6 threads and still waiting to miscarry. Mind is probably not the best right now. Please forgive my stupidity. I hope your beany sticks and you have a wonderful 9 months and thereafter.

Hey froliky - nothing to forgive! There's so much going on on here it gets hard to keep up....IRL I have a real habit of attaching random facts to people, that I thin believe to be true; like honestly believing that people live in cities that they actually don't, or have a brother that works as a roadie when in fact they have a sister that works in catering! :haha:

Still no sign of anything starting? It's a horrible limbo place to be, when your head knows that you have miscarried, but your body refuses to let go :hugs:
big hugs hon xxx

silverbell > :hi: Welcome, hope the time flies for you so that you can start with the IUI and get a BFP very quickly. I must say, I used to say I will never become a egg donor but once you have gone through this journey and realise how desperate one will get to conceive, I have also considered listing with our fertility clinic as a egg donor.

BlueStorm > Im soooo sorry, but im keeping my fingers crossed for a late implanter and better numbers on Sunday. It aint over yet! Arent you gonna give IUI one more chance?

urchin > She came in this morning :wohoo: Im so glad im back to CD1, Accu on Sunday then Scan and Meds on Monday and a few more accu session this coming week. Im not going to ask for injections as we are doing accu to stimulate egg growth. Dont want to end up having to cancel due to many eggs.

froliky > :hugs:

AFM > YAY AF showed this morning :dance: I have a few odd places that are sore this morning and I can only assume it is from the accu, my back has about 4-6 blackish round marks on it from the cupping but I cant wait to go back tomorrow. She will start with additional egg growth stimulation, so im not gonna ask for injectables only gonna go with what the doc suggests. But I think he is gonna up my Femara to 7.5mg but I will have to wait and see on Monday.

Hope you ladies have a relaxing weekend, i know it is hard at times but it is very needed. :kiss:

:dust: :dust:

Definitely :thumbup: We're lucky indeed.

silverbell > :hi: Welcome, hope the time flies for you so that you can start with the IUI and get a BFP very quickly. I must say, I used to say I will never become a egg donor but once you have gone through this journey and realise how desperate one will get to conceive, I have also considered listing with our fertility clinic as a egg donor.

AFM > YAY AF showed this morning :dance: I have a few odd places that are sore this morning and I can only assume it is from the accu, my back has about 4-6 blackish round marks on it from the cupping but I cant wait to go back tomorrow. She will start with additional egg growth stimulation, so im not gonna ask for injectables only gonna go with what the doc suggests. But I think he is gonna up my Femara to 7.5mg but I will have to wait and see on Monday.

:dust: :dust:

Glad to hear AF has arrived and it's onto the next cycle :dance:

It certainly does make you realise how easily you could help somebody who really wants to create their family, you're right.

Bluestorm :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Good news Tella - time to get cracking this cycle then :D

AFM - so far today I have cleaned the kitchen and am having a little break with a cup of tea .... with my head wrapped in clingfilm!

I caught sight of my grey hairs yesterday with horror, so have decided that today is hair dying day

Now, I know that these days chemical dyes are much safer, but I am still not really convinced, so henna it is .... hence the clingfilm - for the next 4 hours. I look like a Mekon :haha:

Welcome Silverbell!

Tella- yay for af finally showing her face..now u can get started. I am paying out of pocket and cant afford another iui. In May my insurance changes and ivf is covered so thats why. Started spotting this morning so its definitly over.

Urchin- I think I have more grays now then brown!

Oh no BlueStorm, I'm so sorry. I really thought this was gonna be the one for you. :hugs: I posted on my journal yesterday letting you know that I was thinking of you. :hugs: :hugs:

Hi All :wave:

I was on this thread for my first iui in December and now I'm back ready to try again in about 2 weeks! Hope you don't mind me re-joining!

Welcome to my good friend SB :flower:

Pink Lolly - Good Luck & Welcome Back!

Silverbell - Welcome! My DH has azoospermia from Hodgkins Lymphoma (chemo and radiation treatment when he was 19 yro). Good Luck!

Lets get the BFPs rolling girls!

Oh, quick update, AF showed up! Yeah! CD1 for me & preparing for IUI cycle #3!! Feeling hopeful!!

Good News Froliky!! This is your month!!

Have a question for you all....is it possible to have different sideeffects from the progesterone from month to month? Im feeling....different this month

Equal - I felt a little different, but the second time I used it, I got a :bfp: so maybe that is a good thing. (Ugh, I don't like that stuff though.) Are you using suppositories?

Equal - I felt a little different, but the second time I used it, I got a :bfp: so maybe that is a good thing. (Ugh, I don't like that stuff though.) Are you using suppositories?

ya....they suck

you're not supposed to suck them! :rofl:
I have progesterone - but mine are pessaries, which makes for very messy knickers!

Welcome back pinklolly - there's been a lot happening in your absence!

Glad you're back on CD1 froliky (well, not glad, but you know what I mean) fingers crossed that things fall into place for you xx

Hey girls! I have been super slack its been a busy week! Anyways AF is here in full force and is AWFUL worst period EVER by FAR!!! SOOOOO heavy (went through 4 super tampons through the night).... I am glad she showed up so I can go for my downreg on thursday morning but my dear it is truly something else!!

Sorry to those of you with BFNS and I pray that your next cycles bring you better results!

Where did all the preggo's go?? I join an October Pumpkins thread but I miss everyone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->