IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Just a quick post ET update. Out of our 9 embies, we had 2 8 cells and 1 over-achiever 12 cell. Then we had 1 6 cell that the Dr. said might be worth freezing and the other 5 were all less and not worth freezing. We transferred the 2 8s and the 12 and will not be freezing the rest.

The Dr. noted my abdomen is pretty distended and it appears I've hyperstimmulated. He wants me to limit my liquid intake to a quart a day.

Official test date is March 15th!

:dust:

Good luck Lucie! Are you watching your sugar intakes and eating lots of protein?:hugs:

kleinfor3, thanks for sharing your happy story. I'm thrilled for you. What are your next steps in terms of tests and scans?

Good luck Lucie! Wow - 3!
They won't put more than 2 back over here (and for a lot of women they'll only do singletons) Fingers crossed for you xx

Klein, that's ace news! Big congratulations xxx

kleinfor3 congrats.

Lucie-goodluck and sticky vibes to the little beans

AFM got a new job offer today will be resuming on the 27th. Atleast a good distraction to pass my waiting for IVF. Maybe i would even end up with a fairy tale bfp like kleinfor3 whlie waiting who knows

FINALLY caught up! I've made lots of notes so will try to get page one updated soon. Since we are in March, I'm thinking of renaming the thread to 'Winter 2012 and beyond'. Thoughts?

Lucie - Congrats on being PUPO with 3! Definitely eat protein, it is supposed to help process fluid. My clinic also had me on pedialyte to help replace electrolytes because it can make you dehydrated. Hope the OHSS stays away and the beans are nice and sticky :thumbup:

Kleinfor - awesome to hear you were able to get the elusive natural BFP! :happydance: Great beta!

sekky - congrats on the new job!

Mrs. Bear so happy to hear about your twinnies! Have my first scan tomorrow, will be 7+6, and praying so hard that we see that heartbeat!!!

:wave: Mrs. Bear...so glad to see you back on the thread!

That must've been a lot of reading Mrs Bear!

Well, it's 2.45am so of course I'm up - my aunty says I'm practising for when Eenie gets here.
I think of course, that I should be banking sleep as much as I can - but Eenie clearly has other ideas!

That must've been a lot of reading Mrs Bear!

Well, it's 2.45am so of course I'm up - my aunty says I'm practising for when Eenie gets here.
I think of course, that I should be banking sleep as much as I can - but Eenie clearly has other ideas!

Yup, it took a while since I can only read about an hour at a time before the nausea kicks in. Makes the bedrest stink even more when I can't even kill time online :dohh: Oh well.

I'm right there with you on the no sleep. My issue is that I wake up every couple hours all night. Oh well, we will be pros by the time the little one's arrive :thumbup:

Well everyone - I 'think' I have the first post updated. I may have lost track along the way doing the updates so if I have your info wrong please let me know :flower: Lost my post changes when adding the new ladies so if you aren't listed I will try to get you added tomorrow.

So happy to have you back Mrs. Bear! I love the new thread name!
Congrats on the new job Sekky, that is great news!
Yay Lucie, so glad to hear you are PUPO!!
Kleinfor3- what a wonderful story, so happy for you. :)

AFM: scan today, two follicles on the left side, one 25 mm and one 18! So I just took my trigger shot (and made my hubbie do 25 sit-ups afterwards- thank you Mrs. Bear for that idea!) IUI#4 on Wednesday, OTD March 19. Hope this is it. Trying to stay positive.

My MIL gave me a bottle of Lydia Pinkham- have any of you heard of it? She said it has legendary fertility effects, even if I don't use it and it sits in the medicine cabinet. She had trouble getting pregnant too- they tried for years and gave up, and then her MIL gave her a bottle of it, she stuck it in her medicine cabinet and was pregnant with my brother-in-law the very next month! I'm on too many meds to feel safe taking it, but I was just curious if anyone else here had heard of it or taken it.

edamame- fingers crossed for you.. im right behind ya.. us weds to check the follies.

I'll pave the way for you drsquid! Go follies, go follies, go follies!

heh thanks.. on another board a girl had a "uterus party" and wham.. bfp =) cheerleaders cant hurt.

bah, a friend i knew was pregnant and i know miscarried a few times posted her us pics tonight on fb.. and even though i knew, it still hurt. i just have this deep down feeling that it just isnt going to happen for me

Lucie-I can't believe they transferred 3! Our limit here is 2. Good luck!

Klein-That is so awesome! Congrats!!!!

So have a day to go for my cheat test before my beta on the 8th. Not sure if I should be having this much of cramping & lower back ache. Felt like Af...thank God am off work today & tomorrow, so I can try to sleep, could not sleep all night.

I feel as though it's all over.. But trying to be positive.

Should have updated awhile ago, Mrs. Bear! Our third IUI was a BFN and we're moving onto IVF in April. So...onto IVF we go.

2nd cycle clomid failed for me. The witch got me yesterday. Also did some blood work last week and came up with hyperthyrodism :(. IVF#2 cycle now cancelled for March till am cleared by the endo doc. So i guess i"ll just relax and have a break for now. baby dust to all u lovely ladies. love you all loads

Wanted to check in and say 'Hi' and let you know I am thinking of you all. I hate that I haven't been able to be on BnB and give you all back all the support you have given me, but you are all always in my thoughts :hugs:

I'm slowly catching up on my back reading now that I can stay on the computer a bit longer before feeling :sick: I'm up to page 190. I'll update the front page once I get fully caught up.

:yipee: to all the BFPs
:hugs: for all the BFNs
:dust: all around

MoBaby - I was so sorry to read about your miscarriage, I know there are no words that will help :hugs: I am glad you have a plan in place and I know you will get your sticky bean soon :hugs:

Miss you loads Mrs Bears, was really worried when we did not read from you. Never had the time to say yippeee to your twins. Congratulations, am so so happy for you. much love

Thanks for all the congrats ladies....I must be feeling down or something. I mean it's just not sinking in. The nurse didn't call yesterday like she normally does after my bloodwork to tell me either way if I'm preggo. I called to check this morning and left a message. I did start my progesterone last night. Maybe they mixed my hsg's with someone else or something. I don't feel preggo at all. I haven't mentioned it to ANYONE (except you ladies)!

Klein - thanks for sharing your story! And congrats!

Lucie - How exciting and wow 3! :dust: Can't wait to hear on March 15th!

sekky - congrats on the job!

Mrs Bear - YAY welcome back!

Edamame - Woo hoo two follies! Can't wait to hear on March 19th!

doshima - so sorry to hear that the :witch: got you and that your IVF cycle cancelled because of hyperthyrodism. :hugs:

AFM - I've been an emotional mess with having to cancel IUI cycle then taking prometrium to bring on AF and worrying that I'll have a cyst and can't make forward with next cycle. But I'm trying to keep positive and faith. Yesterday was the worst because found out a co-workers wife is expecting their third (that's the second one in my office) and it feels like a knife in my heart.

I finished prometrium last night so hopefully AF will come like it did last time I had to take it which was two days. PLEASE PLEASE come and have no cysts!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->