IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Thats great! I got 20 (17 mature) my first round and 16 (12 mature) the second... Bet you have lots of good embies to chose from :)

Lucie-Yay on the eggs!!! I was just explaining to a mom at Girl Scouts tonight the IVF process and why we shoot for a lot of eggs. :)

Lucie - that's great numbers ... fingers crossed that they're all making petri-love with gusto!
let us know how many fertilise (sending Barry White vibes over to the lab)

Out of our 19 eggs, 13 were mature, and 9 fertilized! Transfer will be Monday at 10 am!

That's great news Lucy - fingers crossed for good strong ones - go embies go!

Sunshine...we aren't sure how many we will transfer. We were told our Dr. prefers to transfer 3. I guess it will all depend on how they look Monday.

Great news Lucie!! We had 9 fertilize normally our last cycle out of 12. I think I am going to try to transfer 3 this summer (although I don't think my RE will do it... he was nervous about 2 but I would love twins (I am a twin!))... and so far for us 2 hasn't worked :) I think its a hard decision on how many because there is always that possibility of more. Good luck!! Let us know how many you decide!

Wanted to check in and say 'Hi' and let you know I am thinking of you all. I hate that I haven't been able to be on BnB and give you all back all the support you have given me, but you are all always in my thoughts :hugs:

I'm slowly catching up on my back reading now that I can stay on the computer a bit longer before feeling :sick: I'm up to page 190. I'll update the front page once I get fully caught up.

:yipee: to all the BFPs
:hugs: for all the BFNs
:dust: all around

MoBaby - I was so sorry to read about your miscarriage, I know there are no words that will help :hugs: I am glad you have a plan in place and I know you will get your sticky bean soon :hugs:

mrs bear glad u are starting to feel better! excited for you and your 2 little beans!

Mrs Bear - it's so good to see you back! We have missed you :hugs:
That's a rather nice raspberry you've got there - raspberries are so this week dontcha know!

Hey ladies would like to join this thread. Am currently PUPO with twins!! ( I so hope it becomes a reality!) anyhow, betas are on March 8th but I was thinking of cheating and testing a day earlier!! (struggling to convince myself not to..) ET was on Feb 28 with 2 5AB & 5BB embies, and 10 frosties.

My only symptoms are lower backache and sore breasts, I think it's still the hcg in my system!! Am counting down and I have 4 days left to testing!! Nothing beats this PUPO time of expecting!!:happydance:

Hey ladies would like to join this thread. Am currently PUPO with twins!! ( I so hope it becomes a reality!) anyhow, betas are on March 8th but I was thinking of cheating and testing a day earlier!! (struggling to convince myself not to..) ET was on Feb 28 with 2 5AB & 5BB embies, and 10 frosties.

My only symptoms are lower backache and sore breasts, I think it's still the hcg in my system!! Am counting down and I have 4 days left to testing!! Nothing beats this PUPO time of expecting!!:happydance:

:hi: Welcome and good luck!

HI can i join in ? :)

i am currently pupo with 2 embies my test date is 7/3/12

I abit at a loss with my clinic tbh really nice but i thought there sucess rate was good but it looks like it isnt as good as i thought as on another thread there is not one bfp not good at all :(

well anyway good luck to all.

Q does anyone know of anyone getting preg with a grade 1 8 cell and grade 2 7 cell?

:wohoo::wohoo: Mrs. Bear is getting better. So glad you will be fully back soon sticky vibes to the little beans.

Welcome to LisaS and Goldy - fingers crossed those PUPOs continue to thrive :)

Lisa - I had two 7 cell 3 day embies transferred and one of them implanted - I don't know what grade they were though as they didn't tell me x

hi urchin.

congrats for you :) i was so positive about this cycle but had 2 bfn from this cycle so dont think its going to change :(

did you test early ?

HI can i join in ? :)

i am currently pupo with 2 embies my test date is 7/3/12

I abit at a loss with my clinic tbh really nice but i thought there sucess rate was good but it looks like it isnt as good as i thought as on another thread there is not one bfp not good at all :(

well anyway good luck to all.

Q does anyone know of anyone getting preg with a grade 1 8 cell and grade 2 7 cell?

Lisasimon, welcome! stick with this thread, it's a lucky one. There's been so many, many more than was updated since Mrs. Bear was sick with her Twinnies! I have heard of ladies getting pregnant with 8cell. I was amazed but technology is amazing. Good luck with PUPO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->