IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Hi ladies, :wave:

Had my scan this morning and it went as expected that follies are growing but must keep going low and slow so my next u/s and blood work is scheduled for next Monday morning. She said that everything looks good so hopefully we'll get one or two mature follies by next week.

I've got my next acupuncture appt tomorrow. Can't wait! :happydance:

Had my scan this morning and it went as expected that follies are growing but must keep going low and slow so my next u/s and blood work is scheduled for next Monday morning. She said that everything looks good so hopefully we'll get one or two mature follies by next week.

Yay! That's great news! FX for next week.

Well, my beta was negative today. We're going to take a break and move onto IVF when we can afford it. Thanks for your support everyone! Good luck to those still in the TWW!

Can't wait! You're almost at the big O. Have fun at acu, I haven't gone in a month now, maybe I should go this weekend.

Well, my beta was negative today. We're going to take a break and move onto IVF when we can afford it. Thanks for your support everyone! Good luck to those still in the TWW!

So sorry to hear that Edamame. When do you think you will be doing IVF? I hope sooner rather than later. We will be here to support you!

Good luck and I'm sure the acupuncture will do some good.

So sorry Edamame :hugs:

ILuv > You still in my thoughts and i hope you feel better soon and that everything goes as smoothly as it possibly can :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you! Appt Wednesday and I have a feeling they will put me through another ultrasound. Wish they had good news for me.

Sorry to hear that edamame - how long do you think before you start IVF??

Hang on in there Iluv - the sun will come out again for you one day, I promise xxx

Edamame > So sorry about the BFN :hugs: have a good rest and enjoy your DH whilst you save up for your IVF. Who knows it might just bring you a unexpected BFP :thumbup:

ILuv > I will be thinking about you and will keep you in each and every one of my prayers! :hugs:

AFM > Af is gone and I had my first Accu session for this month, and it was very sensitive. All the needles gave me a good jump when inserted :haha: She also put me on ProCreation D which helps for egg quality and endometrium and then after O I will be going onto ProCreation R which helps the uterus and implantation. I cant find much on the internet regarding it, so will just trust her.

Just did my second injection, I really hope this is gonna help and let me get my BFP!!!

I bought a cute black dress today that was on sale but it will look so good when I have a belly in it :thumbup:

Hope it works for you Tella - sounds like you've got a good combination of east and west medicine going on for you chikkie xxx

Thanks everyone. We're meeting with our doctor early next month to discuss treatment options and decide what we can afford. Our insurance won't cover any ivf, so we'll have to either get a loan or go through the payment program the clinic offers. I'm hoping we will only have to wait a month or two. Our clinic offers a program with up to three fresh transfers and three frozen, with a refund if nothing works. I'd like to do that one because I know it can take several tries, but of course it is the most expensive. I'll keep lurking here for sure!

Edamame, I am sorry about your bfn. :( Your idea about the package sounds good though! What happens if it takes the first try? Can you get a refund or use them for a sibling?

Tella, sounds pretty good to me! FX this is just what you needed.

Edamame - it's a gamble isn't it? The 3 + 3 frozen plan gives you the best chance, but you might not need all of those goes .... but a cheaper 'one-shot' deal could leave you with nothing at all to show for it. What is the price difference

Oh, and I was wondering how you pronounce your username?
I always read you as Edam - Mam (as if you were the mother of a cheese)
but it occurred to me, you could just as easily be Eda - mame
or Eda - mammy
or Eddama - me

or any one of a number of other combinations!

Basically, the 3+3 plan is a little over two one shots. So, the gamble would be could we get it done in two tries? It worked in two tries for my sister, but her insurance covered nearly half of each try. Decisions decisions!
It is Edda ma meh- all short vowel sounds- it is Japanese for soybeans, one of my favorite snacks!

Basically, the 3+3 plan is a little over two one shots. So, the gamble would be could we get it done in two tries? It worked in two tries for my sister, but her insurance covered nearly half of each try. Decisions decisions!
It is Edda ma meh- all short vowel sounds- it is Japanese for soybeans, one of my favorite snacks!

It is a lot to decide on. What we are doing is going for the one shot. I'm really hoping it works the first time. I'm also hoping that we will have extras to freeze just incase. We figure if it doesn't work the first time then we will do a FET which is why we are hoping for left overs. If none of that works out I have no idea of what we would do. Like you we have no insurance coverage so it's a big decision.

Any idea of when you guys are looking at IVF?

No idea yet- we want to wait and see what the doctor says and discuss options. My husband is out of town for a couple of days, so it has been hard to talk about things over the phone. We'll probably have to do a loan of some kind, whether through the clinic or what, I'm not sure yet. I'm actually looking forward to a break this month at least. :)

Appt tomorrow to discuss options and how we are going to take care of the loss. Baby has been gone for almost 3 weeks and I've been off shots for 1 week. Still no bleeding....

:hugs: ILuv. I hope soon this part will be over so you can look ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->