IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

I completely understand. You have every right to be mad at the world and take as long as you want! I know that's how I felt and still get that way sometimes.

That stinks that they wanna wait it out because they won't be anyway to test and see what happened.

I completely understand. You have every right to be mad at the world and take as long as you want! I know that's how I felt and still get that way sometimes.

That stinks that they wanna wait it out because they won't be anyway to test and see what happened.

It's BS! She claims they like to test but how is that possible if I pass it at home?? I really can't see not bleeding before Wednesday and God help me if they put me through another ultrasound. I just want it all over....

How did you get past it? I'm scared to death of this happening again. In my heart I can't give up though. I want to go back to my old clinic and see what they say when this nightmare is over. :cry:

Well, I had my son first without any issues. Then I decided to have another. That one ended in miscarriage at about 6 weeks or so. My OB just simply told me he didn't think I would have anymore trouble. That 1 out of 3 pregnancies end that way. I accepted my odds and pushed forward. (keep in mind no fertility issues then) With the next cycle I got pregnant with DD. I was a nervous wreck that whole pregnancy. I found out I was pregnant with her the day after my husband passed away from a dirt bike accident! Since my husband had adopted my son from a previous marriage it was like literally I was pregnant with the last thing I could hold on to him with. There was alot of ups and downs.

Now, 7 years later my 'new' husband and I decided to NTNP and we got pregnant and that ended in m/c. I was in shock, we told everyone including the kids just as soon as that test showed a line. Then it took us another year of trying then a short break to get our BFP naturally. I'm on pins and needles as to how it will turn out. Who knows :shrug: It's not a fair game at all. The only thing I have learned from all of my experiences is simply this...Life can really suck sometimes, we may not always understand the 'why'. Take your time and grieve. Your entiteled to be sad and mad at the world, mad at all the pregnancies that are aborted on purpose, all of the babies born to parents who don't want them. I know I felt that way.

If it's something you can deal with on your own that's great. There are support groups out there for m/c. You may find help in talking with others who have been thru the similar situation. I know so many dreams and hopes were in your little IVF angel. Pm me if you need me and keep us posted on the thread. Praying right now for you and your family. :hugs:

How did you get past it? I'm scared to death of this happening again. In my heart I can't give up though. I want to go back to my old clinic and see what they say when this nightmare is over. :cry:

Well, I had my son first without any issues. Then I decided to have another. That one ended in miscarriage at about 6 weeks or so. My OB just simply told me he didn't think I would have anymore trouble. That 1 out of 3 pregnancies end that way. I accepted my odds and pushed forward. (keep in mind no fertility issues then) With the next cycle I got pregnant with DD. I was a nervous wreck that whole pregnancy. I found out I was pregnant with her the day after my husband passed away from a dirt bike accident! Since my husband had adopted my son from a previous marriage it was like literally I was pregnant with the last thing I could hold on to him with. There was alot of ups and downs.

Now, 7 years later my 'new' husband and I decided to NTNP and we got pregnant and that ended in m/c. I was in shock, we told everyone including the kids just as soon as that test showed a line. Then it took us another year of trying then a short break to get our BFP naturally. I'm on pins and needles as to how it will turn out. Who knows :shrug: It's not a fair game at all. The only thing I have learned from all of my experiences is simply this...Life can really suck sometimes, we may not always understand the 'why'. Take your time and grieve. Your entiteled to be sad and mad at the world, mad at all the pregnancies that are aborted on purpose, all of the babies born to parents who don't want them. I know I felt that way.

If it's something you can deal with on your own that's great. There are support groups out there for m/c. You may find help in talking with others who have been thru the similar situation. I know so many dreams and hopes were in your little IVF angel. Pm me if you need me and keep us posted on the thread. Praying right now for you and your family. :hugs:

Thank you! How awful your husband died but thank God that baby pushed through and you have that one last memory. I will stick around I think. It will be a bit before I can get a consult at the new place. Right now I need to deal with this but I know I can't end it like this.

It's BS! She claims they like to test but how is that possible if I pass it at home?? I really can't see not bleeding before Wednesday and God help me if they put me through another ultrasound. I just want it all over....

Yeah, I don't see how that's possible when you are doing it on your own at home. :shrug:

I'm so sorry. It's such a horrible experience all the way around. I just wanted to crawl in a hole and die...

Had our follow up apt. today and it went very well. We're 75% sure we will do IVF again in June.

Thank you all for your support. This thread has been a very helpful resource for me!

Lucie :hug: so sorry. We will continue to support you in your journey.

Kleinfor3, that sounds like such an awful ordeal you went through. You've persevered, that's very inspiring. I felt tears welling as I read your story.
:cry:

ILuv, how are you sweetie? I hope each day gets a little better. I do agree with you, did you ask her how they're going to test if it's passed at home? Are you still feeling symptoms physically? I hope at least that has eased up.:hugs:

Where's Urchin these days?

That all depends on who you talk to sunshine! usually it's somewhere between 13 and 14 weeks :thumbup:

Sorry I meant that for you in particular. My dr considers 12 weeks the end of 1st trimester!

Sorry I meant that for you in particular. My dr considers 12 weeks the end of 1st trimester!

lol yeah I knew you meant me! I was just meaning I'm never sure at what age you are officially 2nd Tri :haha:

Lucy, I am sorry. :hugs: I am glad you are thinking of going forward.

Mobaby, I hope now that the hcg is out of your system you can start your next steps. Sorry this has dragged on for so long. :(

ILuv, is there any way you can demand a D&C and testing? Can you get a second opinion?

(((HUGS))) to all of you. Infertility sucks.

Urch, yay, 10 more sleeps!!! I don't know if I can wait till my 20 week scan. Really want a doppler. I will probably order one next time I go to the US (a lot cheaper there than here).

Lucie, Mobaby, ILuv > you guys are all in my prayers :hugs:

AFM > AF has arrive, just hoping she will be good on me and not stay to long. CD3 scan on Monday so looking forward to that :D

9 sleeps now!
I really couldn't wait for a 20 wk scan Care - I would be crawling up the walls!

Tella - hoping you have a short visit from our mutual friend xxx

Lucy, I am sorry. :hugs: I am glad you are thinking of going forward.

Mobaby, I hope now that the hcg is out of your system you can start your next steps. Sorry this has dragged on for so long. :(

ILuv, is there any way you can demand a D&C and testing? Can you get a second opinion?

(((HUGS))) to all of you. Infertility sucks.

Urch, yay, 10 more sleeps!!! I don't know if I can wait till my 20 week scan. Really want a doppler. I will probably order one next time I go to the US (a lot cheaper there than here).

I should have called the OB today but I didn't. Not sure what to do. My appt is Wednesday and really doubtful I'll make it until then without bleeding. We'll see.

Iluvbabies-If your OB is the same as mine, they have an after hour emergency number listed on an answering maching. Perhaps if you did start bleeding over the weekend call and check and see if they would do testing for you. Were you on progesterone? If so that may delay you a few more days too. HTH :hugs:

Iluvbabies-If your OB is the same as mine, they have an after hour emergency number listed on an answering maching. Perhaps if you did start bleeding over the weekend call and check and see if they would do testing for you. Were you on progesterone? If so that may delay you a few more days too. HTH :hugs:

I am to call the RE if I bleed as well so I have some back-up. Yes I was on progesterone shots and the last one was Tuesday.

ILuv > You still in my thoughts and i hope you feel better soon and that everything goes as smoothly as it possibly can :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->