IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

ILuv > Im so sorry you going through this and that you are getting so much trouble from your family. You know you mom best, but isnt she just trying to protect you from this heratache again. Maybe once it is all done and she has also dealt with the loss and seeing you are ok she will change her mind. Fx'd that is the case. :hugs:

AFM > Still not much going on, just taking heaps of meds and cant wait for the weekend :happydance:

I hope! I'm the one going through it and I'm the one looking forward so I'm not sure why she would do this after the support she gave the past week.

It is strange, but i just hope she changes her mind and you can try again when you are ready!

I'm confused - why do they have to sign for your money? Is this forever, or based on your age?

I'm not sure actually. I'm 32. I have no idea when I get rights to this account.

Yea are you sure you can't access it? If it's in your name then you should be able to at this age. Usually trust funds are protected until you turn 18 or 21.

I started bleeding last night so it has begun. Tonight I talked with my mom who was the one person there for me in all this and she has withdrew her support. I can longer get the finances to try again. I am sick to my stomach and upset in every way shape and form. How can she do this to me??!?!? :*(

So sorry you are being put through that by your mom on top of everything else you are going through. :hugs: I hope you are able to find a way to work it out, maybe once things settle down. Is there a way you can check with the bank to see when you can access it without their signature? It seems crazy that at 32 you can't access it.

I started bleeding last night so it has begun. Tonight I talked with my mom who was the one person there for me in all this and she has withdrew her support. I can longer get the finances to try again. I am sick to my stomach and upset in every way shape and form. How can she do this to me??!?!? :*(

So sorry you are being put through that by your mom on top of everything else you are going through. :hugs: I hope you are able to find a way to work it out, maybe once things settle down. Is there a way you can check with the bank to see when you can access it without their signature? It seems crazy that at 32 you can't access it.

Once I have my appt at the other clinic and get a plan in place, I am going to call and find out.

Sounds like a plan! Like MrsBear says, it sounds very unusual to have a fund you can't touch at 32 .... and there must be some contingency for handover as your mum and gran are likely to die before you do.
Definitely worth checking out.

I guess the other tack to take, would be to work out what on earth is making your mum think that you are not caring for your other children. Then prove to her that this isn't the case.
Is she basing her assertion purely on the way you have been grieving since you lost your baby? If so, that is awfully harsh! We are all allowed to be preoccupied when we are in the rawest stages of grief
If there are other factors - you need to get to the bottom of them with her maybe, before you can demonstrate that it really isn't the case.

Good luck chikkie - this really isn't what you need on top of everything else :hugs:

I completely agree with what Urch said. Maybe your mom is misunderstanding your actions in wanting a third child as not caring for the two you have. Or because you are grieving... I don't know what the case is, but you need to show her this is not the case. (((HUGS)))

Just wanted to update that I had to call an ambulance last night at 2 am. I started having what felt like labor pains and when I stood up, I lost a ton of blood. I couldn't get off the toilet and there were 30+ clots. I lost over 20% of my blood volume and almost had to be tranfused. I ended up with an emergency D&C in the morning hours. So thankful I called and they took me right in! Really puts things in perspective. TTC is on hold now. I need all the time I can to heal and piece together whether I can do this again. Much luck to you ladies!!

:hugs: I'm sorry that you had to go through that ILuv. I'm glad you called and they were able to help you. Are you doing ok now (health wise)? I can't imagine how scared you must have been. I just hope you are getting some rest and taking care of yourself.

:hugs: I'm sorry that you had to go through that ILuv. I'm glad you called and they were able to help you. Are you doing ok now (health wise)? I can't imagine how scared you must have been. I just hope you are getting some rest and taking care of yourself.

I'm okay now thank goodness! I would never choose the natural route at home again. It was super scary!

Iluv- I am so sorry you had to go through that, I too would just choose the D&C route from the beginning, the miso can be brutal :( You are in my thoughts xo

Iluv, I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I'm so blad you're okay and reacted when you did. Hope you have a speedy recovery, you will be in my thoughts.

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I havent posted here in a while....just sorta needed a break from everything. My husband and I did our 3rd iui on March 10 + 11 and just found out that we are pregnant today!!

The clinic is worried though because my beta numbers were really low, so I have to go back on tuesday for a second test...im excited but still not very hopefuly, I guess im just going to wait until tuesday. I feel bad too because I stopped taking my profesterone because I thought I wasnt pregnant due to the complete lack of symptoms I had....anyway, I will keep you all posted!

Weve only told DHs twin because she knew that I was testing today but waiting to tell anyone until I go back on tuesday...anyway, hope you are all doing well!!

Iluv - I'm so sorry you had to go through that - it must have been terrifying ... but glad it's all dealt with now and you can get on with the process of healing. Be kind to yourself chikkie :hugs:

Equal - a cautious congratulations to you! fingers crossed for good news on Tuesday

AFM - it's scan day tomorrow ... feeling very apprehensive and just want it to be over. Keep me in your thoughts ladies xxx

I'm okay now thank goodness! I would never choose the natural route at home again. It was super scary!

Sooo sorry you had to go through this :( I hope you are able to heal soon. That would have scared the crap out of me! My RE warned me that if I did chose to do it at home, I would have 12 hours of labor type pains with blood loss then a few days of bleeding. Glad you feel a little better now.

Equal: Just read your post. Congratulations! I too started with low betas but my RE said he was never worried. I did not have a good outcome obviously but my RE said that he has seen women in the teens go to have healthy babies. So fx for your next beta to be very good!! At least now you know that IUI can work for you! :)

Equal-Congrats! Hoping everything is okay!

Thanks everyone for thinking of me! Today I would have been 11 weeks and discharged from the RE Wednesday. The milestones are real tough right now. We may never do this again so the finality of it all is hitting me real hard. I won't lie and say I'm not real depressed. I just hope someday I can see the light from all this.

Hug your family very tight chikkie and take your strength from each other
I know the only thing that kept me going when I miscarried, was holding on very tight to Mr Urch.

The one good thing that came out of it, is that I now know for absolute sure, that when times are really really bad, me and him pull together not apart. Which I think bodes very well for our future together

Hug your family very tight chikkie and take your strength from each other
I know the only thing that kept me going when I miscarried, was holding on very tight to Mr Urch.

The one good thing that came out of it, is that I now know for absolute sure, that when times are really really bad, me and him pull together not apart. Which I think bodes very well for our future together

The thing that keeps me going is hope for the future. But since the surgery, I think things have really been put into perspective. DS might be in K next fall and that means I need to go back to work. I had not planned for that yet and I'm very scared. My family in my heart just doesn't feel complete. If it weren't for IVF, I would hands down try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->