IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

I still havent decided 100%, if it wasnt for easter being right after my expected ET then it would have been IVF but now im considering IUI with injects as it will still be in March and Easter will be in the last part of my tww. Still deliberating on it...will let you ladies now :)

Good luck to all of you starting again, may this be your bfp cycle. Those in the tww, bring on the bfp's we need some inspiration!

Sorry to all the bfn's i know how you feel!

Iluv I am so very sorry hon ... to find your baby has died is the absolute worst feeling there is. Sadly, there are lots of us who know what you are going through and we're all here for you :hugs:

Urchin, I can't wait for you to do your 12w scan, your baby will have grown a ton! Please don't leave us though. :hugs:

AFM, I had my scan today, also my last scan with RE. I saw the little one waving arms and legs! It was so cute! CRL measured 9w2d and HB was at 180bpm. Bad news though, I have a mutant copy of MTHFR! When I had my bleed they put me on a mega dose of folic acid in case I had it and I went and got labs that just came back. I guess 1 copy is better than 2 but I really don't know much about it so now will be relying on dr google to find out more. Any info from you guys will be wonderful, too.

Thanks sunshine xx
I'm afraid I have no idea what MTHFR is - except I always read it as MOTHERF***ER! but I doubt that's much help to you :haha:

urchin-I want him/her back. I'd give anything. I have no more embryos and don't know if I could do it again. Waiting to hear if they will do the D&C or make me wait it out.

Iluv, I am so, so sorry :hugs:

Sending you a million virtual hugs :hugs: and thinking of you x

Hi girls, sorry about the rollercoaster im going through, but I have changed my mind again :haha: Im going to do a final IUI with injections but still schedule a appointment with my FS to discuss IVF sometime during this cycle, so that if this IUI is also a bust then I know what my game plan is for April/May IVF.

I feel a lot more at ease with this game plan and cant wait to get started on the 3rd time lucky IUI! What I also like about doing injectables before IVF is that the doctor has a good idea of your response to the injectables before embarking on the IVF cycle, which puts my mind at ease a lot aswell. I was worried about what if the meds don’t work on the first IVF? will it be cancelled or what. But atleast we will know my magic drug before my IVF :happydance:

Thanks girls for your input, the IVF route is definitely a more guaranteed route and will definitely be my next step!

ILUV-I am so so sorry. I know we can't say anything that makes you feel any better about the whole situation. Just know we are here if you need any support. I know alot of ladies on here have had losses including me with my 2 losses. I realize your heart is breaking. I hope and pray you find peace quickly. Again, so sorry. :hugs::hug:

ILuv I am so terribly sorry. I had a cry for you and I am sending you many virtual hugs. You can cry on our shoulders if you need to, or if you need space that is understandable too. I am kind of in shock right now and I can't imagine how you are feeling. I am so, so sorry. (((HUGS)))

urchin-I want him/her back. I'd give anything. I have no more embryos and don't know if I could do it again. Waiting to hear if they will do the D&C or make me wait it out.

OMG I'm so sorry hun. It's horrible to go through. :hugs: :hugs:

ILuv- I'm so very, very sorry for your loss.

Just got the call. BFN. :cry: The nurse told me that the Dr. went on and on about how awesome my transfer went and how sure he was that this would work. The Dr. himself told me everything went well. If everything was so perfect why am I not pregnant? :cry:

We will have a follow up apt. tomorrow to see what's next.

I Luv - I am so sorry. Words can't express how awful I feel for you. I pray that you heal quickly and can move forward.

Lucie-So sorry about your BFN. I'm sure your deflated to say the least. Any thoughts on what you will do next? Will you be trying again? I feel like if everything went so well this time then for sure if there's a next time you'll get a BFP. The chances would look really good. (hugs)

ILuv- I'm so very, very sorry for your loss.

Just got the call. BFN. :cry: The nurse told me that the Dr. went on and on about how awesome my transfer went and how sure he was that this would work. The Dr. himself told me everything went well. If everything was so perfect why am I not pregnant? :cry:

We will have a follow up apt. tomorrow to see what's next.

OMG I'm so sorry, Lucie. I thought for sure you were gonna get BFP this cycle. I'm sure you are anixous for the appt tomorrow to find out what's next and what went wrong. :hugs: :hugs:

Lucie! I'm sorry :( BFN stinks!

AFM: I just took a HPT (first since my mmc) b/c I am curious as to if I am going to have AF soon.. Tomorrow is 4 wks post and the HPT is still freaking faintly positive! I am sooooo annoyed I could CRY right now I just want AF to come so I can get on and move on. This is soooo freaking frustrating!!! UGH! I just dont understand how the levels can be hanging around for so long. The baby was just 6w1d and my hcg levels were on the low side. I would have imagined they would have been down in 2 weeks or so. I have an appt on Monday with RE and he wanted AF to have come before I saw him (thats the appt they gave me) but doesnt look like AF is coming for a couple weeks now I am not going to cancel because I want to get my results and I want to discuss this summer.

Blue-Thank you

Lucie-We had a perfect IVF trying for #2 that failed as well. Sometimes there are just no answers. And thank you!

Bastet-It definitely is. I woke up crying again today and mad at the world.

Care-Thanks so much!!!

Me-Well the doctor wants me to wait this out. I'm ticked. Scared to death of the bleeding to come and then how can they test the baby if I lose it at home? They will discuss options with me at my appt. next Wednesday. :(

Lucie! I'm sorry :( BFN stinks!

AFM: I just took a HPT (first since my mmc) b/c I am curious as to if I am going to have AF soon.. Tomorrow is 4 wks post and the HPT is still freaking faintly positive! I am sooooo annoyed I could CRY right now I just want AF to come so I can get on and move on. This is soooo freaking frustrating!!! UGH! I just dont understand how the levels can be hanging around for so long. The baby was just 6w1d and my hcg levels were on the low side. I would have imagined they would have been down in 2 weeks or so. I have an appt on Monday with RE and he wanted AF to have come before I saw him (thats the appt they gave me) but doesnt look like AF is coming for a couple weeks now I am not going to cancel because I want to get my results and I want to discuss this summer.

Wow that makes me sick to my stomach! I hope they test my levels and make sure they go down. I would think with a D&C that you would no doubt be down to zero! :(

ILUV-I am so so sorry. I know we can't say anything that makes you feel any better about the whole situation. Just know we are here if you need any support. I know alot of ladies on here have had losses including me with my 2 losses. I realize your heart is breaking. I hope and pray you find peace quickly. Again, so sorry. :hugs::hug:

How did you get past it? I'm scared to death of this happening again. In my heart I can't give up though. I want to go back to my old clinic and see what they say when this nightmare is over. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->